Postmen: Easy Shipping Labels

Shipping Rates, FedEx,USPS, Canada Post,DHL,Australia Post,UPS

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

The Bee Family Shop

Doesnt try to upsell something you dont want or need. Does the label creation as you would expect. You should check them out

June 1, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We are pleased to know that you liked our app.

Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience a 5 star one.

We are available 24 X 7. You can always reach out to us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@postmen.com

Regards,
Neelima Aggarwal
Team Postmen

Sweet Apricity

I have just installed this app, but so far it looks great. I think this may really speed up my shipping process. Support is super quick at replies.

Nūr Candles Toronto

So far so good So far so good So far so good So far so good So far so good So far so good So far so good So far so good

Le Angelique Hair Tools

While the initial setup can be confusing, the service and customer support have been great. This app is very powerful for handling returns. Definitely recommend.
For a step by step guide to setting up amazing customer returns with this app check out a video I made:

LP Apparel

Friendly user, easy setup. Easy to connect with Canada post account. Next step is setup with Zoho inventory

My Fancy Inc

Great App! Support was quick and friendly. I really like how it is easy to use and I really look forward to working with this app. So Far so Good!

shopcouchcovers

App is easy to use. Saves me a ton of money on shipping cost with USPS and UPS. Excellent customer service.

Maison De Finesse

I haven't started using this app fully, as I am still quite new to Shopify. I have been using Shopify to fulfill my orders, however I am looking forward to giving this app a chance. I had a few questions and Riyaz was able to answer all of them in a timely manner. Thank you Riyaz for the amazing support! I definitely recommend this app, as it seems pretty straight forward and integrates very well with your Shopify orders.

Gold'n Linx

Great App! I really like how it is easy to use and I really look forward to working with this app. So Far so Good!

WOODHOODGOLF

it could be so useful app if keep free virsion ..mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmddd

May 11, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.

Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are very excited to see how we can make your experience the best with postmen.

Feel free to contact us in case of any questions, 24/7 via our live chat support option on the app.

Regards,