Postmen: Easy Shipping Labels

Shipping Rates, FedEx,USPS, Canada Post,DHL,Australia Post,UPS

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Cremation Urns

Location Australia

I couldn't get past setting up a courier. Ended up in an endless login loop. Support was poor (sent me a Developers Guide, asked me the stock standard "change browser"--I'm using Chrome, if it doesn't work with Chrome, it's no good). Eventually was able to click on courier icon. Took me to an API set up screen with message for Shopify users to click on a link to the new experience. Back in the loop. Uninstalling.

April 26, 2022

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

You are our valued user and we always aim to deliver a great experience. We are disappointed to know that our service did not meet your expectations. We will investigate the reason for the concern that you have raised to understand where we have fallen short of your expectations.

Your feedback would be relayed to the team and we will ensure that your experience with us becomes worth a 5-star rating.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Team Postmen.

Calzuro Canada

Samad a été d'une très grande aide pour reconfigurer nos étiquettes de retour. Nous utilisons Aftership et Postman depuis 3 ans maintenant et c'est très facile d'utilisation pour nous et nos clients. Je recommende

Kiery-Fashion.com

I use this app to ship all my orders and it is really easy to use thank you guys so much for this app. I will be sharing the information about this app to all my friends and family that currently has their own business

Miss Address

Support team ( Prathik ) was so helpful and resposive . we had an issue with Auto Rutun Label generating , Prathik solved it in a minute .

GF Pet Official Online Store

The app continues to improve, and the customer support team is very helpful and responsive. They also prompt you for app features you might not know about yet and/or for updates that you may have missed.

Jeans4you.shop

I am dealing with support on how to print one label for more than 3 hours. Now I am dealing with a guy named Moezzam, it looks like this guy is professional at wasting your time.

April 10, 2022

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

Please accept my sincere apology for the experience you had. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users. It is our constant endeavor to delight our users and make their experience with the app useful.

We are assigning a support executive to investigate and resolve your concern. Please check your inbox, as we will contact you via email shortly.

Yoga Studio Store

We needed a returns portal features on our website. I installed the app as the reviews for the most part looked good. Straight away I tried to setup the postmen account with DPD, I had an error regarding a max character limit on ref 2, so I reached out to support. They first told me that the problem was on DPD's end and I needed to contact them. So I called DPD who confirmed this issue was with there app and that they are sending too many characters for the field ref 2. I contacted support again to explain and they said they are working on the fix. 3 days later I am still waiting for this fix, and so I reached out to support again and they have now confirmed that it will be another 4 days to fix. I would imagine they have no one using the DPD UK account with this app otherwise everyone would experience the same issue. If your expecting to install this app and set it up with DPD UK I would look elsewhere because the app is very buggy and will not display any labels. Look else where and find an alternative app for the same features. The support was always active and I was able to contact them easily enough, however I was just told that they are working on the issue.

March 21, 2022

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Neelima Aggarwal

WAVES in the village

Just started using this app, so I don't have a lot of feedback on the app itself. I am not tech savy at all, but the chat support was so patient and helped walk me through the set up to be able to create return labels. SO thankful!

Lumiere Equestrian

Not suitable if you are not US based, as USPS labels can only be used through this system if you have a credit card linked to a US address.

March 10, 2022

I am sorry for the inconvenience. Please note that you need to create a new shipper account with USPS directly and add that account here.

Your feedback has been registered. Please note that we will be contacting you via email shortly.

You are our valued user, and we are committed to providing the best support at all times. Hence we would like to discuss this further with you. We will surely get all your issues resolved and ensure that you are delighted with our services.

We are available 24 X 7. You can always reach out to us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@postmen.com

Rupam Sarma Tamuli

Trendy Ground

This is a very good app which provide all of shipment service, and the support is very great respond, even on the email and realtime chat support!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17