AfterShip Shipping

AfterShip Shipping

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4)
January 8, 2023

Great customer support and great app, would highly recommend to anyone trying to automate there shipping

Restorecricket
Time spent using app: 1 day
January 6, 2023

Excellent app. Fast and easy with no problems and very responsive customer support when needed. Highly recommend.

Black Bear River
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
October 25, 2022

We used this service for a long time along with Aftership Returns Center. I would like to express my dissatisfaction with the way they provide customer service. We faced some kind of glitch or bug when we are not able to add card details, every card we add is rejected (all the cards are ok). As a result we cannot buy return labels. This issue has occurred more than 1 week ago. Their customer care team provides me with templated messages and tells me to replace the card. They don't even take into account that every card we add is rejected. No one can help us and our business is completely stuck if we're talking about returns. I am extremely unhappy with this service and seriously looking to switch to another application, because when no one can help you resolve simple billing issue for more that 1 week, this is really weird and looks like nobody cares about you as a customer.

MARIEMUR
Automizely & AfterShip replied October 25, 2022

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

Please accept my sincere apology for the experience you had. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

I would also like to inform you that we've already forwarded this concern on priority to Visible team and also CC you in that email thread for check the updates from Visible team. We are keep following up with them for faster resolution.

Rest please be assured that you are our valued user and we always aim to deliver a great experience. We are disappointed to know that our service did not meet your expectations. We've also informed about this concern to our development team for an alternative for a quick fix.

We'll update you once it will be fixed.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Regards,
Team Postmen.

October 13, 2022

i use this to integrate Canada post with shopify, works great . when i was having a problem (newbie here) I reached out to the online help chat, and I got help right away!!!

Sassylites Candle Co
Time spent using app: 2 days
July 21, 2022

The support team member was very knowledgeable. Samad is the best. good customer service. really fast solutions. great API usage. Will be using this app for a long time.

Pole
Germany
May 24, 2022

Great quick service! Support team member was very knowledgeable. Will be using this app for a long time.

Sevan Sportswear
Time spent using app: About 21 hours
April 25, 2022

I couldn't get past setting up a courier. Ended up in an endless login loop. Support was poor (sent me a Developers Guide, asked me the stock standard "change browser"--I'm using Chrome, if it doesn't work with Chrome, it's no good). Eventually was able to click on courier icon. Took me to an API set up screen with message for Shopify users to click on a link to the new experience. Back in the loop. Uninstalling.

Cremation Urns
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Automizely & AfterShip replied April 26, 2022

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

You are our valued user and we always aim to deliver a great experience. We are disappointed to know that our service did not meet your expectations. We will investigate the reason for the concern that you have raised to understand where we have fallen short of your expectations.

Your feedback would be relayed to the team and we will ensure that your experience with us becomes worth a 5-star rating.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Regards,
Team Postmen.

April 20, 2022

Samad a été d'une très grande aide pour reconfigurer nos étiquettes de retour. Nous utilisons Aftership et Postman depuis 3 ans maintenant et c'est très facile d'utilisation pour nous et nos clients. Je recommende

Calzuro Canada
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
April 18, 2022

I use this app to ship all my orders and it is really easy to use thank you guys so much for this app. I will be sharing the information about this app to all my friends and family that currently has their own business

Kiery-Fashion.com
April 17, 2022

Support team ( Prathik ) was so helpful and resposive . we had an issue with Auto Rutun Label generating , Prathik solved it in a minute .

Miss Address