Postmen: Easy Shipping Labels

Shipping Rates, FedEx,USPS, Canada Post,DHL,Australia Post,UPS

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Fangyan

Unable to set up a courier account with them, and did not get any updates from the support team within two weeks.

September 27, 2021

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

We have investigated the reason for the issue that you had raised related to the setting up of your USPS account.

Upon investigation, we found that the issue that you were facing was because your credit card was declined by your bank as confirmed by our partner. Hence, we request you to contact your bank to get the restrictions lifted from your card or alternatively you can make the payment with another card to set up your USPS courier account.

Rest assured that you are our valued user and we will ensure that you have a great experience with our app.

Regards,
Neelima Aggarwal
Team Postmen

VARI & CO.

Himanshu efficient service. SOLVE MY PROBLEM VERY FAST. GOOD SERVICE GOOD SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE!!

Alliance Fitness Gear

amazing customer service, I'd recommend to anyone I know, also everything about the app is perfect, just overall love the app tons

QuikCamo

Customer support is world class! The user interface is nice and easy to use. Legit FREE. No hidden paid services. Great app for shipping at a discount.

AlphaKeys

Customer support seems to be top notch. Interface is friendly and easy to use. No hidden paid services. Pretty great app!

Quay Australia

The Postmen app is easy to setup with the courier account and use and customer service via chat is prompt and efficient.

IZ Adaptive

This was some of the worst customer service I have ever experienced. The app failed to provide a label at one point because the line item had no cost - it was an item we had gifted to a customer by discounting it 100% and needed to return it back to us, and were trying to issue a label using Automizely's Postmen and Returns Centre apps. The app said there was an error because the line item "could not be valued at zero". I reached out to the support email, as per their instructions, and they told me they would look into it. The company Automizely, who makes this app, has very fast response times to issues initially, but their customer service reps very rarely have an answer to the questions being asked. They initially respond quickly and then inform me that they will get back to me "shortly", "soon", "as soon as possible", or that they are "escalating it to another team" and then don't actually provide a solution. It has now been over one week that I have been waiting for a simple return shipping label in a day and age that customers expect fast service. Our customer has been waiting patiently for a return label, and naturally I will have to go and find another service to get the label, because this company is absolutely useless when it comes to solutions being provided. I have asked multiple times even for a rough ETA - is it one day? One week? One month? And they ignore the question. They ignore, or fail to understand most questions, and it is hands down the worst customer service I have seen from any of the apps in the Shopify store. They have failed to actually provide me with a solution, and I have literally wasted hours in chats with them trying to get very simple answers out of them, and they can't do it. Being quick to respond is useless if you never provide a solution. That is exactly what Automizely is like.

August 26, 2021

Please accept my sincere apology for the experience you had.

It is really unfortunate that your expectations were not met in the recent interaction with us. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

You are our valued user and we are committed to providing the best support at all times. We are assigning a support executive to check and resolve your concern. Please check your inbox, as you will be contacted via email shortly.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Regards,
Neelima Aggarwal
Team AfterShip

Buddy bottles.

Had a great customer service experience, haven't had chance to use it yet but looking very promising

LYFTLYFE APPAREL

Awesome customer support! This is the key factor for me to choose an app to use. The app itself is pretty straightforward to install and to set up.

ADC Ink's (2021)E-Sentials-N-Things

I loved how easy it was to get help because I've been working unconventional hours but they helped me asap I wish everyone was so helpful