AfterShip Shipping

AfterShip Shipping

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4)
April 18, 2021

Recently, installed this app. Once I understand how it connects to Shopify it was an easy run.
Thank you for answer my questions.

PackageMate
Time spent using app: 3 months
April 15, 2021

go d f fdsf ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Magicals
Denmark
Time spent using app: About 2 months
April 9, 2021

This is one of the best Apps I have worked with for customer service. This app is worth every penny and would not hesitate to tell others about it. Thank you so very much for all your help

Canadian spores and myco supplies
Time spent using app: 2 months
Edited November 12, 2021

Great solution for making our international labels. Customer service is always available. Just a little request, please solve bugs in a shorter time, our customers can't wait for days for us to make their label and ship their items. Anyways it has been solved in the end, hope it's going to continue working for a long long time now! :))

HOSTILE
Belgium
Time spent using app: 9 months
April 6, 2021

Great app for shipping labels and even different shipping rates.................................................

lingiadore
Germany
Time spent using app: 21 days
Edited March 31, 2021

Great to use, very easy and definitely highly recommend! Would recommend this to anyone looking for a free app!!

RÉPN AUTHENTIC™️
Time spent using app: 6 months
March 23, 2021

Very good service. Very easy to use. Makes my shipping faster and mo efficient. I recommend it to anyone selling and shipping online

Odevi Cocktails
Time spent using app: About 20 hours
Edited January 23, 2022

Can hardly solve problems, there are many customer service personnel online, however, it was just politely catering around most of time. The whole problem solving process was very time consuming, not substantially move forward. I'll uninstall this app soon. Please be careful to use it.

Fairiland Outdoor Technology
Time spent using app: 10 months
March 22, 2021

This is the BEST! So extremely helpful in my small business. It makes my life so much easier being connected to my shopify store.

Corlee Co.
Time spent using app: About 1 year
March 20, 2021

ITS GREATTTT. I LOVE IT SO MUCH HELPED ME SAVE ALOT OF MONEY ON SHIPPING LABELS FOR MY STORE !!!!!!!

Erianna'z Boutique