Postmen: Easy Shipping Labels

Shipping Rates, FedEx,USPS, Canada Post,DHL,Australia Post,UPS

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Odevi Cocktails

Very good service. Very easy to use. Makes my shipping faster and mo efficient. I recommend it to anyone selling and shipping online

Fairiland Outdoor Technology

Can hardly solve problems, there are many customer service personnel online, however, it was just politely catering around most of time. The whole problem solving process was very time consuming, not substantially move forward. I'll uninstall this app soon. Please be careful to use it.

Corlee Co.

This is the BEST! So extremely helpful in my small business. It makes my life so much easier being connected to my shopify store.

Erianna'z Boutique

ITS GREATTTT. I LOVE IT SO MUCH HELPED ME SAVE ALOT OF MONEY ON SHIPPING LABELS FOR MY STORE !!!!!!!

Drea Kouture Collection

love this app!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brik + Clik

Easy to setup and provides the flexibility that I am was looking for. Helps to have an alternative service.

Major Music Store

Very much like this app as it is straight forward and easy to setup. Would greatly recommend to everyone

Ignite Custom Engravings

Haven't really quite dug into using it yet but I'm hoping it makes shipping products and excepting returns easier.

Shaza Collection

Whenever I ask questions, they are always available. They are down to earth and willing to assist me at anytime.

Bather

Interface could be more user friendly but their support team is super helpful! As a Canadian company, we finally have the opportunity to offer US return labels with Postmen and AfterShip Returns Center.

March 19, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.

Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us.
We are really eager to know how we can make your experience a 5 star one.

Regards,