Postmen: Easy Shipping Labels

Shipping Rates, FedEx,USPS, Canada Post,DHL,Australia Post,UPS

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

LeisureField

I have a great user experience with your prompt customer support. They are always there just a few minutes of waiting!

American Natural Blend Products

perfect help thank you for the fast replies perfect. I am looking forward to try this app so far i have positive feedbacks

Any Occasion Nails

This was easy to set up. I haven't used the app yet, but I'm excited to see how this will work with my business.

Galen Leather

No order search box in new design , invoices doesn't include shipping cost and discounts , although we don’t use the AfterShip app, they send AfterShip tracking links to our customers.

October 5, 2020

We apologize for the bad experience. To discuss this further we have sent you an email on your registered email address.

You can also reach out to us at support@postmen.com. Our support team is available 24X7.

Kind regards,
Mudit

Maska

I put 4 stars because I'm having trouble with the configuration but the app developers are helping me solving the issue. Great app in general.

September 30, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for your cooperation.

We have reached out to you via the email so that we can resolve the issue completely.

Kindly, respond to the email so we can help further.

Regards,
Mukul

The Green Key

I had a lot of issues setting this app up and ultimately gave up. The troubleshooting articles aren't very informative.

September 7, 2020

Hi there,

This is certainly not the experience we wanted you to have. I have also sent you a personal mail to help you set up apps.

Please take a look and let us know your availability.

Best,
Shahbaz

iTOUCH Wearables

Amazing customer experience. Super responsive and helpful. 10 stars! I appreciate their rapid responses and the want to help!

STRANGERS & LOVERS

------------------it is beginning. Not using the app that much but it is free. ---------------------

Ma Ma Maria

Thanks Shahbaz for helping me set up the TNT and FedEx account! Feel great to print label with an app instead of doing it manually for sure. Will set up their USPS discounted labels and see what the rates are like, seems good.

OGB RETAIL SITE

Good App for creating labels all in one place. Works well with Shopify. Easy install and setup. Must have if you ship/create labels.