Postmen: Easy Shipping Labels

Shipping Rates, FedEx,USPS, Canada Post,DHL,Australia Post,UPS

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Belisto

The support live chat is very helpful to help me set up my FedEx account (so i can use my own rate)! Thanks Postmen team. Good to find a shipstation alternative with a more simple interface.

My Organics Beauty

Am shipping domestically with USPS + FedEx and internationallly with DHL with my own account. This app is free and easy to set up. Something worth to try out!

Japan Green Tea Powder

This app support not just USPS but also Canada Post and Canpar! Finally a shipping app for both US and Canada shipping, and sth good for canada store. Thanks!

LELISME

I really like how the new look of the app, making it easier to ship. I use USPS mainly and the app comes with good rates. I can also connect my FedEx account to use my own rates. Good stuff.

Tiktok hot products

I used the app to help me generate USPS and DHL labels. So far it is really easy to use with simple interface, with live chat customer support.

Thirty Five Park

I love the menu. It is short, sweet, and to the point. I see what I need right away, and that absolutely works for me.

My Dream Store

This app is great we are using it for one month and it will reduce our manual work as well and also it will help to give good customer experience due to this automation tool work.

Wall & Wrenn

***Note: Postmen's complete lack of financial transparency on your total label expenditure is either abject incompetency on their end or a front for overcharge fraud. Avoid using at all costs***

I highly recommend that everyone avoid this app. They have no way of summarizing the number of labels you've purchased and the total cost that you've spent on labels to date. The labels purchased don't show up on your USPS account either. Their only recommendation is for you to manually go through each label one by one and look up what you supposedly paid for that label, which is untenable and makes it very very easy for them to commit overcharge fraud.

After doing a manual check between my credit card statement and the supposed cost of labels purchased, my credit card has been charged double for what it should've been. You get charged by a 3rd party called Visible SCM Parcel with no records, receipts or links that tie back to the labels you've purchased.

April 7, 2021

We apologize for the inconvenience. We have a tie-up with VISIBLE SCM who provides the labels for USPS at a discounted price. The user always has the option to check the genarated labels on their account along with the prices for each label. We show labels along with the prices and hence there is no chance of fraud. Click https://secure.postmen.com/logs/labels/production to view your labels.

We have also suggested our team include a feature to auto-calculates the total spendings on the account. In case if you need the invoices please email us at support@postmen.com along with the date range.

Kind regards,
Mudit

Buy Buy Mart

the connect store bar keeps on directing me to add app on Shopify app store when i have already added the app. idk how to connect to my store then

April 8, 2021

Apologies for the inconvenince. We can arrange a screenshare session in order to fix the issue at the earliest.

We have sent an email to your registered email address to discuss this further.

Kind regards,
Mudit

Curvy Gyals

Still cant use any of these sites. How am i suppose to write a review of 100 characters for a app i cannot even use yet.

August 13, 2020

Dear customer,

Thank you for installing our app.

May we know what issues that you are facing when using our app? Our support team will reach out to you very soon to help you setup.

Any questions you have when using, can contact us via live chat. Thank u!