AfterShip Shipping

AfterShip Shipping

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4)
Edited September 5, 2020

I had a lot of issues setting this app up and ultimately gave up. The troubleshooting articles aren't very informative.

The Green Key
Time spent using app: 2 days
Automizely & AfterShip replied September 7, 2020

Hi there,

This is certainly not the experience we wanted you to have. I have also sent you a personal mail to help you set up apps.

Please take a look and let us know your availability.

Best,
Shahbaz

September 3, 2020

Amazing customer experience. Super responsive and helpful. 10 stars! I appreciate their rapid responses and the want to help!

iTOUCH Wearables
Time spent using app: 11 months
September 1, 2020

------------------it is beginning. Not using the app that much but it is free. ---------------------

STRANGERS & LOVERS
Time spent using app: About 2 years
August 31, 2020

Thanks Shahbaz for helping me set up the TNT and FedEx account! Feel great to print label with an app instead of doing it manually for sure. Will set up their USPS discounted labels and see what the rates are like, seems good.

Ma Ma Maria
August 31, 2020

Good App for creating labels all in one place. Works well with Shopify. Easy install and setup. Must have if you ship/create labels.

OGB RETAIL SITE
Time spent using app: 2 months
Edited August 30, 2020

The support live chat is very helpful to help me set up my FedEx account (so i can use my own rate)! Thanks Postmen team. Good to find a shipstation alternative with a more simple interface.

Belisto
Time spent using app: 3 months
August 27, 2020

Am shipping domestically with USPS + FedEx and internationallly with DHL with my own account. This app is free and easy to set up. Something worth to try out!

My Organics Beauty
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 4 months
August 26, 2020

This app support not just USPS but also Canada Post and Canpar! Finally a shipping app for both US and Canada shipping, and sth good for canada store. Thanks!

Japan Green Tea Powder
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 4 months
August 25, 2020

I really like how the new look of the app, making it easier to ship. I use USPS mainly and the app comes with good rates. I can also connect my FedEx account to use my own rates. Good stuff.

LELISME
August 23, 2020

I used the app to help me generate USPS and DHL labels. So far it is really easy to use with simple interface, with live chat customer support.

Tiktok hot products