Postmen: Easy Shipping Labels

Shipping Rates, FedEx,USPS, Canada Post,DHL,Australia Post,UPS

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

T Norris Marine

Great App. Very easy to use!! Highly recommended

Laptoppartsatp

Poor service, very slow at responding. Cancelled service, they kept charging.

Otiumberg

So far communication has been horrific! We are trying to launch our new site and yet no one has come back to us for 6 days. Terrible service and will leave if we don't hear back. What a shame as promised so much.

My Smart Blinds

I deleted the app from my Shopify store and I am still being charged!! Also I was always charged an international fee along with my subscription! This is a terrible app and no one should use it.

Igift

Almost impossible to reach them. I have a basic question which has not been answered in 10 days.

Hazeltonsus

The app looks promising but I am wondering if the developer has abandoned the app. Three days and still no returned emails.

My Renewable Energy Australia

The response from support is not the issue here. I am giving this app a rating of 2 for the following reasons.

I think the concept of the app is great for a business that is designed to send from one location or 2 locations only and use 2 or 3 different shippers.

However my business model is the exact opposite to the norm.
I have over 200 overseas vendors sending goods to Australia and each need 4 to 5 different shipping services to send there goods depending on the size and weight of each item.

This make the app very very expensive to have and use even if a vendor is not making sales at all. Every vendor with a shipper account is $10 each month. Times that by 200 vendors X 5 shippers plus the label cost every month.

If what I have been able to workout is correct that its out of my league.

Longevity Create

I will recommend this application to my friends, to whom I will help build my online store

Thegadgetology

I have been requesting help from one of your staff members Vidhya Manjunath but she has not been helpful at all. she keeps copying and pasting the same information available on your webpage as a reply to my questions and keep closing the request status. As a customer i am not sure if i would consider postmen given the no-help replies from one of your staff members.

Seeandwear

Very good support and easy to integrate. Thanks
SeeandWear.Com