4.4

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless Shopify integration and user-friendly interface that automates shipping and returns, saving time and money. It's praised for offering discounted shipping rates, professional labels, and support for international shipping with multiple couriers. The customer service is often highlighted as responsive and available 24/7.

July 18, 2017

easy to use, really good intergration

Shop Uniqueone
Vietnam
25 days using the app
January 8, 2023

Great customer support and great app, would highly recommend to anyone trying to automate there shipping

Restorecricket
1 day using the app
May 5, 2021

If you've ever wondered what a perfect example of what customer service looks like - speak to these guys! I had completely set up my account wrong and the support team literally guided me step by step through the correct process and I was up and running in no time! Thank you!!!

M&B.
About 23 hours using the app
May 24, 2022

Great quick service! Support team member was very knowledgeable. Will be using this app for a long time.

Sevan Sportswear
About 21 hours using the app
March 23, 2021

Very good service. Very easy to use. Makes my shipping faster and mo efficient. I recommend it to anyone selling and shipping online

Odevi Cocktails
About 20 hours using the app
June 1, 2021

I recommend this app to anyone looking for the perfect shipping rates. It very easy to use and the support service is great.

Smooth&Charming
About 18 hours using the app
November 10, 2021

easy to setting up. and It really nice support team. They response very first. I really appreciate it.

DainobuNYC
About 17 hours using the app
March 19, 2021

love this app!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drea Kouture Collection
About 15 hours using the app
March 10, 2022

Not suitable if you are not US based, as USPS labels can only be used through this system if you have a credit card linked to a US address.

Lumiere Equestrian
16 days using the app
AfterShip & Automizely replied March 10, 2022

I am sorry for the inconvenience. Please note that you need to create a new shipper account with USPS directly and add that account here.

Your feedback has been registered. Please note that we will be contacting you via email shortly.

You are our valued user, and we are committed to providing the best support at all times. Hence we would like to discuss this further with you. We will surely get all your issues resolved and ensure that you are delighted with our services.

We are available 24 X 7. You can always reach out to us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@postmen.com

Regards,
Rupam Sarma Tamuli
Team Postmen

May 15, 2017

logistics and shipping with post sales are the most important thing when you run a store with physical product, and Postmen makes this process a breeze

Beautifullyplus