4.4

Merchants highly recommend this app for its comprehensive shipping and tracking features, particularly for those handling multiple fulfillments. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, automation of shipping and return processes, and discounted shipping rates. Many appreciate the easy generation of shipping labels. Support is described as fast, responsive, and effective in problem-solving. The app is valued for its convenience, efficiency, and cost-saving benefits.

August 23, 2020

I used the app to help me generate USPS and DHL labels. So far it is really easy to use with simple interface, with live chat customer support.

Tiktok hot products
August 31, 2020

Thanks Shahbaz for helping me set up the TNT and FedEx account! Feel great to print label with an app instead of doing it manually for sure. Will set up their USPS discounted labels and see what the rates are like, seems good.

Ma Ma Maria
August 25, 2020

I really like how the new look of the app, making it easier to ship. I use USPS mainly and the app comes with good rates. I can also connect my FedEx account to use my own rates. Good stuff.

LELISME
September 3, 2017

Very neat layout and very intuitive perfect for bulk packaging shipping notes preparation.
The shipping note is clear and looks professional and has option to print out using stickers or A4 type.

Dustswipe
Malaysia
Almost 3 years using the app
Edited February 21, 2017

App works well now , thank you. Great USPS rates

Smoker Guru
Almost 3 years using the app
April 8, 2022

I am dealing with support on how to print one label for more than 3 hours. Now I am dealing with a guy named Moezzam, it looks like this guy is professional at wasting your time.

Jeans4you.shop
Over 1 year using the app
AfterShip & Automizely replied April 10, 2022

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

Please accept my sincere apology for the experience you had. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users. It is our constant endeavor to delight our users and make their experience with the app useful.

We are assigning a support executive to investigate and resolve your concern. Please check your inbox, as we will contact you via email shortly.

Regards,
Team Postmen

December 26, 2017

Almost impossible to reach them. I have a basic question which has not been answered in 10 days.

Igift
Over 2 years using the app
December 10, 2020

I have a great user experience with your prompt customer support. They are always there just a few minutes of waiting!

LeisureField
Philippines
29 days using the app
September 29, 2020

I put 4 stars because I'm having trouble with the configuration but the app developers are helping me solving the issue. Great app in general.

Maska
Over 1 year using the app
AfterShip & Automizely replied September 30, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for your cooperation.

We have reached out to you via the email so that we can resolve the issue completely.

Kindly, respond to the email so we can help further.

Regards,
Mukul

August 25, 2017

great app really easy to use would recommend to all

Illicit Blak