Postmen: Easy Shipping Labels

Shipping Rates, FedEx,USPS, Canada Post,DHL,Australia Post,UPS

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Evergreen Beauty & Health

I like test mode. Its relatively simple to set up and see what is going on. The program is very straight forward.

February 22, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.

Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us.
We are really eager to know how we can make your experience a 5 star one.

Regards,

Select Trends Boutique

I am using this app to simplify shipping and returns. The customer service is great. Very excited to use this app

jeanpierreklifa.com

This is a great shipper app. Allows us to connect our FedEx account easily. We like all the apps from this developer!

February 21, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.

Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience a 5 star one.

Regards,

SLATE SWIM

I think this app is going to be a game changer for our automated returns! Excited to see how it helps our process.

cradi168

i'm trying,thank you ! this is the first time use it . thank you !
usually we use ups, usps or fedex, go to their store.

boek

I think this app is going to be an essential addition to our business. Their customer support is outstanding. I am so pleased with my purchase!

Thanks :)

We always make sure that all our apps give an immersive user experience 🤟

Kind Regards

ALEXIA ADMOR

The app works well for automating your store's return process. They have good customer support to allow you to troubleshoot any issues you might experience. Overall, I give them a 5 star review because the support is crucial, as invariably you are going to need it at some point.

Hey :)

We really appreciate your honest feedback!

Thanks & Regards

Snapfitnessdeals

Very easy to set up. I came across this app and I was fascinated about it. Simple and convenient. Plus is free.

January 24, 2021

Thank you so much for this review. We really appreciate you being a customer.

Do let us know if you have any feedback for us. You can contact us via the chat option on your account or email us at support@postmen.com (24X7).

Kind regards,
Mudit

Kings & Thingz Fashion

This app has helped my business in a lot of ways and this app would be great to use. Very Great App!

Hey :)

We are pleased to know that our app has helped your business to grow.

Do let us know if you need information regarding any feature 👍

Thanks & Regards

LeisureField

I have a great user experience with your prompt customer support. They are always there just a few minutes of waiting!