Postscript SMS & MMS Marketing

Postscript SMS & MMS Marketing

by Stodge Inc

Text Marketing w/ GIFs, 2-Way SMS & Popup -- Fully Compliant

Guardian Angel Collection

Highly recommended app for SMS/MMS marketing. We were previously using a different app, but this one was hands down better overall. We like the fact that we were able to be TCPA-compliant in just a few minutes. Support is great too.

Meet Mae

Postscript support has been available 7 days a week to answer all of our questions, help us troubleshoot, and make it easy to integrate their tool into our SMS marketing. Integrations with zapier and the storefront have been a breeze.

iWant Accessories

I have used a lot of apps with Shopify. Some are frustrating and some are as simple as follow the instructions and click. This app isn't the easiest to use. But the support makes up for just that. Mr. Sean has EXCELLENT customer service and has been quick to respond to my questions. I HIGHLY recommend this app!

Dossier Perfumes

Amazing customer service really. They help you set up everything and get the ball rollin quickly ! thanks !

Dreux’s Haute Boutique

It's a great app but so far it's a bit confusing to get everything started. I will return with a better review once I can get things going a bit more smoothly. Finding out how to do things means you have to chat and ask questions but wait a few minutes or more for a response.

Haus of Knots

100% recommend this app. Customer service is amazing and works just like it should. It has definetly helped my sales.

ZBiotics

Great app. We were looking for a product exactly like this for a while and are so glad we found them. And even better: excellent customer service.

Herb Affair

That app works great and has a lot of functionalities. Their customer service is very helpful as well.

The Divine Bazaar

Amazing tool for SMS. Very pleased with them so far. :)

Check out my store: theflourishingstone.com

Vitality Extracts

Wow! This app is very easy to set up and customer support has been extremely fast and helpful. This is an easy add-on that drives big revenue with little to no effort. Highly recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11