Postscript SMS & MMS Marketing

Postscript SMS & MMS Marketing

by Stodge Inc

Text Marketing w/ GIFs, 2-Way SMS & Popup -- Fully Compliant

ZenShopWorld

We're expanding our use of the app and recently setup some new features. The support team is top notch, responsive, and helpful. Shannon in particular makes our day regularly with effective support, useful feedback, helpful tips, and more!

Furbo Dog Camera

The Postscript team was very helpful and responsive throughout on-boarding and whenever I had questions regarding set-up or needed help troubleshooting. The platform was easy to use and effective once we were taught how to navigate it.

reddropco

WE are just launching - so I can't review it from a profitability perspective yet. But the service in getting it set-up and functional is PHENOMENAL! I will update my review once we are actually up and running, but for now - I'm happy that getting this app is one thing I can check off my list without alot of pain and time. THANKS!!

Uprising Food, Inc.

While we are still new to using PostScript to drive our customer retention, growth, and education campaigns...the one thing that I can say is Postscript has AMAZING customer service. We needed to get our program up and running quickly and Shannon hopped on a video call with me and we walked through step by step best practices and simple ways to get the basics rolling quickly. They are a smaller team and very open to listening to suggestions, nimble at fixing any bugs, and really care about the success of your business. 5 stars!

Brimm Boutique

Postscript has the BEST customer service. Shannon is amazing even with my endless questions! I even had some tricky ones for her but she never ceased to amaze me with her knowledge and service. I've seen the ROI and happy about that!

Ivy's Tea Co.

Very easy to use and so affordable. We're really impressed with Postscript and have been able to deepen our connection with our customers. Oh, and it has made us a bunch more money, so yeah. It's pretty awesome.

RevAir

Adam did a great job introducing us to the platform. He spent all the time we needed to learn and has checked back in since. When we have a question, their support chat is on the ball! (Thank you Shannon!).
More important is that our FIRST campaign, only 568 texts, gained us $1,200 in sales 75% of that within 2 hours of sending.
Excited to have set up the abandon cart automation to see how it performs for BF!
Excellent app, integrates with Klaviyo and Zendesk. Super easy to use and if you get stuck there is a ton of support at your fingertips.
DO IT!

Aria Lattner

Excellent app. Top feature request -- give me some basic stats on the performance of my popup, please! :)

Damsel Catalog

Postscript's customer service is amazing, the best experience we've had hands down. Postscript makes text marketing easy & seamless.

ViBE Infusion

I was using a 3rd party marketing company and they installed postscript. It had some success but now I brought my marketing in-house and we're integrating this with Klaviyo. I love that Postscript and Klaviyo integrate together. I went into the app to remove someone from the list and chatted with Shannon who was extremely helpful and had a great attitude. Definitely recommend this app as we've had success in the past 4 months with Postscripts and have made sales using it. Now that we know it can integrate into Klaviyo I expect this to be even more successful.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15