Postscript SMS Marketing

Postscript SMS Marketing

by Stodge Inc

Create, launch, and manage your SMS marketing program

American Hero Clothing

Zev took the time on a late Saturday night to get me set up with automation and figure out an issue. Excellent introduction this this company! Thank you so much for the great customer service.

Hi Fit Life

Shannon provided incredible support. Super fast & very effective.

I'm excited to fully utilize Postscript SMS marketing & so far everything has been super easy to set up and utilize.

Prime Massage Chairs

Loving what we're seeing so far from this app and the team at Postscript is super helpful. 5 stars all the way!

Proof

Excellent app. Makes being compliant easy and the training/UX of the app drives you towards best SMS practices. Their base flows/campaigns are great starter templates and you will see value right out of the box.

One of the few SMS Marketing tools that does Shopify Checkout opt-in well, some don't do it at all which is a deal breaker in my mind. As well as some great integrations (we utilize Klaviyo and being able to combine our sign-up forms was a key requirement for us).

Lastly, their Live Chat support has been insanely good. I get responses almost instantly and their CS team is extremely helpful and has never failed me.

Look forward to building our SMS strategy out more with Postscript and seeing how they evolve to bring more value to our marketing.

Dr. Frederick's Original

Great prices and some of the fastest tech support I've seen for a Shopify app. Interface is nice. So far so good!

JacqueMgidoCosmetics

I've been using it for a month now. Customer support has been there all through my setup. Support staff is friendly and helpful. Really easy to get started. Integrates easily with Klaviyo and AfterShip.

Cactus Jax Boutique

Great customer service, quick to get back and solved all my issues with no fuss. Easy to chat with

ArtByJLaw

I just started using this app on Monday and im impressed already. I only set up one campaign so far, but it's very easy to use. I also needed help with a product link and Zev was very helpful! He provided insight that product uploads take up to a day to sync with Postscript, but gave me an alternative to add the direct url link instead. And it still sends as a shortened link. Looking forward to continuing with them. 5 stars so far!

Alchemist Tribe

This is the best app I have on my store. I can't put into words the ease of use and how helpful this is to my marketing strategy. The automations are LIFE! I hope this app stays in Shopify forever.

ÉLÉVATIONE

Amazing app, even better support. Zev stayed on chat with me while I set it up, took all of a couple minutes, and we are already collecting subscribers. Jumped ship from another provider mostly for the segmentation and ease of use of the platform, which looks amazing. Nice app. Can't go wrong here.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31