Postscript SMS Marketing

Postscript SMS Marketing

by Postscript

Create, launch, and manage your SMS marketing program

Straw over Stain

This app is great. It comes with a 30-day free trial. The customer service is awesome and it is easy to use.

Trends & Traditions Boutique

Great features/tools for marketing and reaching our customers through text! Their customer service is professional, also quick at responding and giving feedback/help.

TheHairKitchenAtl

I've recently been using Postscript for my SMS and 1 think I can say I appreciate is their customer service. Thanks for being there.

Vitrazza

We're new to SMS marketing and Postscript came highly recommended by two of our agency partners. It's been incredibly easy to implement and manage, and we started generating revenue with it immediately. Whenever we've had a question, their technical support team has been helpful and quick to respond. If you're interested in launching an SMS marketing program, be sure to give Postscript a try!!!

Future Proof

To be honest, I haven't used the app yet as I'm still setting it up. But I have to say that their customer service (Bryan, to be specific) has been incredible.

Sweet Apricity

I am so impressed by PostScript so far. Setup was so easy and it started generating sales right away. My questions are answered right away, thanks Bryan. I couldn't be happier. I am just sad I had not been using this sooner.

Giordana Cycling

We've loved using this app to update customer on new product launches and sales. Our informational content hasn't done as well through this medium, but great for quick reminders. The team is super helpful. Integrates with other apps seamlessly. Definitely recommend!

The Dog Mom Club

I have tried 3 texting apps and this is by far my favorite! Super easy to use app that will definitely bring in a great ROI! Bryan was extremely helpful. Great customer service and an awesome app!

Kantha Bae

We just switched to Postscripts from another text marketing company and have been blown away! The customer service is the best we’ve ever had and not to mention the app itself is amazing! Thank you Postscripts!

KEYROLL HAIR INC

This app is really user friendly and even if you have an issue , the customer service is really great and prompt to react and help you to fixe your issue. Really really Love how simple the process is. I highly recommend this app

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 115 116