Postscript SMS Marketing

Postscript SMS Marketing

by Stodge Inc

Create, launch, and manage your SMS marketing program

Never Lost Swim

second store adventure with postscript. It has been really helpful and a no brainer on our first store so I expect the same the second time around. I highly recommend to any serious digital marketers.

A Good Company

We at agood.com, use Postscript for all International customers and the power of what you can do with the platform outcompete all other options. Especially if you are looking into customisations and subscriptions.

Customer service is 5 stars

The Feed

Great support! lots of flexibility to configure different flows for mobile vs desktop, and the ability to tie a click from an unidentified mobile device through to checkout so it gets properly associated with the shopify customer is clutch.

That T-Shirt Girl

I've only had the app for a little over 20 days and I've generated revenue and it is JUST BOMB! When it comes to the plan. It helps me out being that I am a small business owner and it's not hurting my accounts ! And the customer service is great!

Peculiar Roots

The entire team is amazing and customer service is awesome! This app has increased our conversion and customers love it!

icreate Shannanigans

Shannon was AWESOME! Super helpful, friendly and made this process so much easier to understand! I'm hopeful this will increase my revenue!

OLIPOP

Fantastic team here, and an even better app. From 0-60, this team provides best in class service and support. We love everything about Postscript!

Basement Marketplace

Just started using this app and the customer service is AMAZING. Shannon has helped me with setting everything up and has quickly answered my many questions! Very happy with my decision to go with Postscript and am excited to see the results!

La Foi Luxe Hair Imports

Great support. I've had sales conversions over $1100 in my trial period, which is more than I expected. They went above and beyond my expectations and I'm excited about sending out more SMS messages to my customers.

Miche Beauty

Totally happy with the app. We can now communicate with our customers more efficiently!

Plus the customer service is absolutely amazing!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 57 58