Postscript SMS Marketing

Postscript SMS Marketing | Reviews

by Postscript

Create, launch, and manage your SMS Text marketing program

Olive and Linen

This app is not only amazing but the team behind is extraordinary as well. We have checked out other SMS platforms before and found out that Postscript has an excellent integration with Shopify. The segmentation capabilities are really outstanding. We special thank Matt, Paris, Lea and Taylor for their excellent services.

ImJustMe.Me

I LOVE this! It's so simple and easy to use! I can run my marketing just like the big boys and gals. The support chat is amazing, Alyssa was so helpful to me! Especially on Thanksgiving! The only thing I recommend is restructuring their prices and credits - My campaign was not going to be sent out as I was only a few credits short - the only option was to upgrade to 10,000 credits. Alyssa helped me out though because she's awesome!

J75 By Jump

Setting up Postscript is pretty easy and Michael was available on chat very quickly and super helpful with getting my campaigns setup quickly!

Modern Cowgirl Boutique

I'm still learning how to use Postscript most efficiently, but like it so far. Michael was SUPER quick to fix an issue I was having on the online chat feature, Thanks!!

EHC

This company had really fast customer service. I reached out and they immediately responded with answers to my questions. Thank you

Goal Crazy

So far this app has been great! The dashboard is very user-friendly and their support is INCREDIBLE! They have guided me through every step of the process and answered all my questions immediately in the chat! Thank you so much!

Shuntel Renay Boutique

fast and great customer service!!! I am very satisfied. new to this app and I loving it so far! excited for what's to come!

Vintage Frames Company

The Postscript team was there to help troubleshoot issues even on THANKSGIVING! 5 stars all around!

Four Sigmatic

Postscript has been an amazing partner to work with to launch our SMS program. Their team is very knowledgeable about SMS and not to mention, very good people to work with. I highly recommend Postscript for all Shopify stores.

Moisture Love

Great app and support team! They helped with a small issue. They were friendly, warm and offered quick yet effective solutions. Thanks!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 157 158