Postscript SMS & MMS Marketing

Postscript SMS & MMS Marketing

by Stodge Inc

Text Marketing w/ GIFs, 2-Way SMS & Popup -- Fully Compliant

Herbstrong

We were hesitant about choosing text subscribers over email subscribers in the beginning but the results from texts are WAY better than email! After about 2 weeks, we took off our email subscribe pop up and only have our Postscript pop up now, been like that for over a month and we're never going back!! Plus, the team and Postscript is amazing!

Home Gym Tech

For myself, I am new to online ecommerce and I have ZERO experience in SMS and email marketing. I Choose to use SMS marketing because it looks like this will be the future trend and it seems less complicated than Email marketing. Postscripts set up is very simple to use and they provide very detailed, easy to read and follow instructions (with pictures) that literally walk you through setting up your first few campaigns. It totally eliminates the intimidating factor for newbies like myself. Thanks to Postscript I got my first Sale through Instagram in less than 5 days of starting IG and doing my first posts. I recommend this app as it's a powerful tool and you can set this up so damn easy. If you get stuck, the support team is easy to communicate with and very helpful which is a must for newbies like me.

Barecat

This app pays for itself 10 fold. Amazing customer service and much better than email!! Seriously, email is a thing of the past once you start collecting number with Postscript. Blown away.

The Red Closet Shop

We saw a great lift in conversion rates with Postcript, and have seen a ton of value in our campaigns. Their support team is fantastic as well.

Jabrae Purifoy

I've only been in business for a few weeks and I downloaded Postscript to help create a text subscription to gain an audience to help market my brand and reach customers. The app is extremely easy to use and I've sent multiple campaigns so far. Since I'm a new business and I'm want to keep my startup costs low, I love that there is a free plan available that offers all the features I need.

Household Hacks

Generated +$100 in first 72 hours with no effort. A must-have app for your e-com growth stack. Was a pleasure talking with the team. A+ customer support

NaturAll Club

Great app and support team! The founders are awesome and really understand the pain points of eCommerce owners so I am excited to watch this app grow! They're hands down the best MMS marketing app in the market (and I tried a ton!).

The Pink Makeup Box

First of all.. there isn't a better SMS/MMS app out there!
Trust me, I've searched high and low, you won't find one better than PostScript! It allows you to send GIF messages and you can insert a hyper link that allows you to keep track of Unique Clicks. This allows you track progress. AMAZING! The app is Super user-friendly. I also had thousands of questions, so I was able to LIVE Chat. Alex, the person who helped me, was super patient and helpful with me. I'll definitely be recommending this app to my fellow Shopify friends.

SWL Collection

Every Shopify store owner should be using Postscript. I'm a new store owner and have tried many different sms/mms apps trying to find the best one. Some took percentages of sales, others claimed to do things that simply weren't true.

I made an almost an extra $3000 my first month using it. The team at postscripts are always available by chat to help with any questions I've had.

They are always adding new features and will actually take your feedback and add it to the program if it will help all postscript users.

I'm highly impressed with the service so far and truly believe that they are trying to make postscripts the best sms/mms solution in the entire marketplace.

Shef

Using SMS automations literally doubled our revenue overnight. We have customers texting us back, engaging with us, providing us feedback, etc. It's incredible - best app decisions we've made!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6