Postscript SMS Marketing

Postscript SMS Marketing

by Postscript

Create, launch, and manage your SMS marketing program

Otis & Ellie

I just downloaded it not too long ago and so far am loving it and all it's features. I had a question about set up and the customer service rep Zev was SUPER FAST getting back to me. So far, very pleased.

Clothed in Grace

I absolutely love the customer support rep named Shannon that helped me!! she was really patient and it made my day

Wise Ape

I love Postscript for our SMS program. It integrates seamlessly with Klaviyo and Shopify, allowing us to have a robust omnichannel marketing presence and offer exclusive access to our SMS list. Postscript's customer service is also top-notch! You won't be disappointed with the functionality and operations of this mighty app.

Brianna London Hair Care

Customer Service was very responsive and helpful. The app works well, I haven't used it to its full capacity just yet but the things I have used have worked out very well.

The Fragrance Bar LLC

Very prompt response. Love everything about post script including their fantastic texts that help me create what to say to my customers, speedy replies, and the automated tracking. Everyone I have referred loves it as well

Le Luxe Locker

Very prompt customer service chat helped me answer several questions and solve a few issues quickly. The customer service rep was quick to respond and very informed! Super grateful for the service...

Midori Bikinis

We downloaded Postscript for use with our Okendo reviews platform. The support on Postscript's side was fabulous- many thanks to Sylvia for her attention to our needs and quick responses!

NextGen Music

It's simple to use, good. It's simple to use, good. It's simple to use, good. It's simple to use, good.

U-Konserve

Very prompt customer chat helped me answer several questions and solve a few issues quickly. The customer service rep was quick to respond and very informed!

NYON® by Knowlita

The customer service team was so friendly and prompt in answering any and all questions I had. Shannon was great!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 95 96