Postscript SMS Marketing

Postscript SMS Marketing

by Postscript

Create, launch, and manage your SMS marketing program

Lor's Transfer Deals

I have been dealing with Andre for support and he has been wonderful. The program is fantastic, it is easy to use. It does EXACTLY what I have been looking for. I truly like that there are different tiers for pricing. If you're on the fence their more than generous trial period is a PERFECT amount of time to figure out if it is for you or not. I am a week into my trial and I know for certain it is for me! Hands down one of the best technical supports.

Golden Chic

I switched to this app from another text app and I am glad I did. I found it easy to use and is helping me grow my text list. I also liked the free 30 day trial which helped me get familiar with the app and made it easier when it was time to choose a plan that suited my needs. I had to take off a star because it's not that easy to insert gifs. The other app I switched from had a library of gifs to add to your messages but with postscript you have to go to another website to save the gif you want and then upload to postscript. I was having an issue uploading the gifs and reached out for help. Tyler helped me right away and stayed on the chat with me until we got it fixed. The customer service was great and he was very helpful! Thanks!

IWON organics - I'm Winning on Nutrition™

We love this app and use it for all of our SMS marketing needs. It's extremely easy to use and we can integrate it with Klaviyo and other apps. The customer service is second to none. Special shout out to Sylvia and Michael from the customer experience team.

Jones and Rose

Love this app! Easy to use, affordable and the support is great. You can go at your own pace and control your costs. Love this.

Pony-O Hair Accessories

I'm still in very early stages of using this app, but the customer service alone has been outstanding. I will update this review as I use this app to highlight some of the other 5 star aspects.

MishMoccs, LLC

The customer service is the best part of this app! Porschai helped me through all of the questions that I had!

DALMATA

I needed help fixing a gif and Andre literally did the most for me! I honestly have never had such great and fast service. I really appreciate this aspect alongside an app that has brought in a lot more orders too!

Rutledge Brands

So far so good. The best part so far is the excellent and very friendly customer support. Keep it up!

Lone Fox & Co

I love using this app! it helps me reach more customer than ever! 100% impressed and will continue to use it! thank you so much!

Wild Bohém

Amazing App, I have been using it for months now! Customer service is always available, and they are super helpful. The App has generated me sales within the first week so I am super happy! :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 123 124