Reviews (1,957)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its advanced SMS marketing tools, including automation and drip campaigns. It's praised for boosting conversion rates and revenue, and for its ethical practices in text messaging. The customer service is highly responsive, with representatives Taylor and Meg receiving special mention. Regular updates and a clear pricing model are also appreciated. It's recommended for businesses seeking to improve customer engagement via SMS.

December 23, 2023

I am trying to send an SMS campaign, but I could not send it due to a system problem. I tried to contact customer service many times, they said they would get back to me, but they never did.

Vinci Leather Shoes
4 months using the app
October 22, 2023

If I could give this app zero stars I would. My company has been using this app over a year and the experience is the worst.

Taking money from small business owners and not delivering is the worst form of business practice. Whenever we text our customers the messages are not being delivered but your company is getting compensated.
We reached out to customer service to get a resolution and instead of assisting my company we received the run around. Some of my customers aren't receiving our marketing messages and your company needs to reimburse us.

Keionas Collection LLC
About 3 years using the app
July 20, 2023

Awesome company and app! Very user-friendly and customer service is fantastic. Also, they are constantly rolling out new features which is great!

Zen Habitats
Almost 2 years using the app
August 11, 2023

This is the only SMS platform you should be using.

A reliable team, an amazing back-end system, and a proven way to ditch your email and get your warm customers in the funnel!

FLUX is team Postscript baby!

Flux Footwear
5 months using the app
July 20, 2023

Love the app, very versatile and easy to figure out. Love the automation options and drip campaign capabilities!

Conners Clinic
About 1 year using the app
December 29, 2023

I have been a postscript customer for 1.5-2 years and I would highly recommend not using them. I've found other service providers who give 100x better service at a much lower price.

I'm perplexed as to how this software has a 4.9.

They have been charging us for 6 months even though we expressed that we want to unsubscribe.

Post billing us for no usage for 6 months, after uninstalling the app they have billed us almost 2000$ in a month.

I am deeply disappointed in how shopify allows such companies to bill us in such a fraudulent ways.

Topping all of this off, is their support who will never try to solve the problem and will reroute you to their sales and legal teams who will only try to retain you for longer by baiting your own money.

I've not found such a terrible app all my life and I would caution any shopify owner on using postscript.

Katoura Hygiene
1 day using the app
Edited November 14, 2023

I have to say, this app is seriously impressing me with its smooth performance. It's been a pleasure to use! And the cherry on top is the amazing support team. They've been so incredibly helpful and kind, going above and beyond to address any questions or concerns I have.

PRAYING RABBIT
15 days using the app
September 11, 2023

The BEST SMS software on Shopify...without a doubt. Intelligent staff with willingness to think outside the box with their partners! Couldn't recommend enough.

Portland Leather
About 2 months using the app
July 26, 2023

Just completed the set up, and everything is working perfectly. I had a few questions while I was getting everything figured out and the support team (live chat and email) have been exceptionally helpful. Very pleased with the move over to Postscript.

Ejis
7 days using the app
July 31, 2023

Postscript is a really good app for SMS. Very straightforward and the whole team are amazing!

Especially Taylor! :)