Postscript SMS Marketing

Postscript SMS Marketing

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
Postscript
4.9
October 27, 2022

Very Helpful with all my problems and very quick to answer my questions didnt have to set there and wait a long time. Great customer support!!!!

The Dirt Road (TDR)
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
October 19, 2022

This app is great and the customer service is even better. I've contacted them NUMEROUS times and they always answer promptly and help me sort out my issues no matter how complex or how long it takes. SMS marketing is necessary and Postscript is the official platform to use!

Divine Feminine Works
Time spent using app: 8 months
October 15, 2022

Normally they're closed on weekends but I was able to get in touch with Adam Turner at 8am on a Saturday! He was in such great spirits and after explaining to him the problem it was rectified in less than 5 minutes. We're opening today and wanted to use to service so it freaked us out when we ran into the problem at 3am and couldn't figure out the Billing issue.
Thank you so much again Adam T!!!!!

SLAYEDBYERIKAJ
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
October 14, 2022

Excellent customer service. Extremely responsive and helpful. I get nervous utilizing apps with my website because i dont totally understand the back end. This company addresses any questions immeditely. Its also my first SMS marketing app ive downloaded. Great layout, easy to use, cant think of anything else i would need out of a service/app like this

Christmas Trees In The Mail
Time spent using app: About 23 hours
October 13, 2022

We are an online boutique that launched a little over a week ago and had some questions about Postscripts. We chatted online with Sandy. If you ever have the pleasure of chatting with Sandy you are in great hands! She was so helpful and is a true gem! We love Sandy!

Bella Maddison Boutique