Postscript SMS Marketing

Postscript SMS Marketing

by Postscript

Create, launch, and manage your SMS Text marketing program

Compact Studios

New to using Postscript and Sylvia has taken the time to explain all my questions and concerns not just through email but through screen recording. This has made it so much easier to understand the Postscript integration on my store! I really appreciate how responsive she's been, and have really enjoyed working with her thus far!

beloForte Natural Hair Care

We have recently added Post Scripts to our shopify and not only has it been great from SMS, but they are truly very helpful! I was using the chat service and they were able to help right away. They didn't give up until all my questions were answered. It's a great service with an even better team. Thank you.

IQBAR

This app was a great addition to our Shopify store. Postscript has an easy-to-use interface and their support team is top notch.

Treasured Joule

Taylor was swift and new exactly where to lead me with a wonderful screenshot.... I appreciate her swift response.

Cuddle Sleep Dream

I wanted to try out texting since my email campaigns don't have a high open rate. Customer service has been fantastic - they do an onboarding call and have super fast and helpful people available on chat. Surprisingly robust segmenting available, with lots of ideas for marketing campaigns.

GVG BRAND

This app is awesome and customer service team is great. Shoutout to Kyler and Sherrod! Also my consultant Jane who helped me set this up is stellar. Even with a small sample size I think I have already paid for my first month.

The Smashing Pumpkins

We really love our relationship with Postscript. They are supportive always, forward-thinking, resourceful and someone is always available to help even in the most hectic of times. We greatly appreciate our partnership and we know that our fans do too!!

My Bounce House For Sale

Thank you for your help- Good Customer service- Uploaded customer list- Got everything up and running within 2 minutes-

Silky Skin Custard

Postscript has been very easy to use. And I've definitely seen an uptick in sales with it. I appreciate this app.

Shop For Keeps Online

The app is so easy to use and the customer service has been phenomenal! I've seen a significant increase in sales and I'm thrilled to have found Postscript.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 136 137