Postscript SMS Marketing

Postscript SMS Marketing

by Postscript

Create, launch, and manage your SMS marketing program

Chudabeef Jerky Co. | Premium Beef Jerky

Easy platform to navigate that allows SMS, coupon codes, and Shopify popups on one platform. Customer service is wonderful!

Grayland Styles Boutique

This app has helped bring customers to my website, especially since Facebook doesn't show in newsfeeds for groups/pages like it once did. I am able to send out discount codes, let me girls know when new arrivals are live, etc. To add, the customer service is top notch: I needed help today, and Sylvia was great and very prompt!!

Inspired by Frodeje'

This app was very helpful especially Mr. Sherrod he was amazing! swift, knowledgable and clear communication. He educated me and assist me with walking through the task I needed completed, I would like to have him assist me every time.

Birch & Bell Boutique

Great app and pretty easy to use! I have had a couple questions along the way but always get a pretty fast response!

Meals Utah

So far so good! Had an initial question for Customer Service and it well well. Look forward to using the app!

Dose Of Envy Cosmetics

Love this app! It was recommended to me. Its like it does all the work for you! Would definitely recommend!

BodyLief

We love using Postscript for our brand.
It's extremely easy & efficient, we got orders from the 1st hour. Support team is excellent as well and always happy. We tested plenty of service & Postscript is the best.

DAD.OR.ALL

I had another app for a few hours and it was a nightmare - within a few mins of loading up Postscript, i knew what they needed from me to connect everything and get started on a promo right away. Speed is key these days!

Magnolia Honey Boutique

I have loved using postscript. Super easy to navigate so far and the customer service is great!! I use this for both of my businesses and would recommend it. Postscript makes it easy to stay connected.

Bayoli Art Design Corp

Breanna helps me with all my questions and she was super helpful and kind. now I can sent text super easy thank you!