Postscript SMS Marketing

Postscript SMS Marketing

by Postscript

Create, launch, and manage your SMS marketing program

Pins and Aces

Fantastic app. No issues with setup. Probably some of the best live chat support I have ever received.

Chvker Jewelry

We love using Postscripts for our brand! It is extremely easy and efficient. Support team is excellent as well! Porshai is amazing!

glazdjewels

I have just installed this app about a month ago and so far I have already seen conversions, I had some questions and Morgen was very helpful and answered them thoroughly! i highly recommend this app for your business!

Puppy Dogs & Ice Cream Inc.

Not only is this app great, but their support team is amazing! We've tested all the other SMS apps out there including the big dogs, and stuck with PostScript

Bijoux Marsan Montreal

I used postscripts and its very easy to use, the support team has been really helpful with our launch especially Sylvia and Kyler. Thank you!

Dude That Lifts

I wanted to find another route to communicate with my customers, and Postscript was what I chose. After just simply activating the popups and slightly changing the branding on the original messaging, I already had sales rolling in from cold traffic that were using the popup to snag a small discount. I'm currently up to about 350 subscribers in only 1 month, and each subscriber is worth about $10 and climbing daily. Well worth the investment. I made over $3,000 with it during the free trial. I have had a couple small issues with deliverability, and the support staff is top notch. Porshai has been a great help with any issue I have encountered. Highly recommended.

OG

Postscript is a great text marketing app and there customer service is just as good! Love using it to promote my store.

Atomic Wildflower

I was really resistant to text marketing and a little overwhelmed by it but since joining postscript my sales and site traffic have significantly increased. It’s easy to set up and customer support is fantastic. Sylvia was great at helping me out on a coupon code question today!! Responsive and thorough. So happy with this service :)

illuminate B. Candles, LLC

Bryan went above and beyond on his day off to assist me with an automation issue. He was kind, quick, & responsive. He helped with a problem i have been struggling with for the past 4 months. Postscripts is a great app!

Drippy Rags

Post Script is a great App. It allows you to create a better sms experience than the other SMS app out there. I've tried a couple and what I like about post script the most is the onboarding and the support. My onboarding with Rae was great. She was very knowledgeable about the product and helped me set up the automations that provided with a great ROI. Now I work with Wassim and we are continually working on improving our SMS experience for our consumer.