4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly features such as automations and text campaigns. They commend its straightforward pricing and ethical practices. The app is known for providing valuable campaign performance insights, boosting conversion rates, and increasing revenue. Merchants find the onboarding process smooth, and praise the responsive and knowledgeable support team. The app's commitment to text messaging regulations compliance is also appreciated.

July 31, 2023

Postscript is a really good app for SMS. Very straightforward and the whole team are amazing!

Especially Taylor! :)

Thanks team!

Gleefull Supplements
May 23, 2023

Really intuitive and easy to work with! I love the automations and Postscript works really well with our Shopify website.

Belong Designs
About 2 months using the app
May 18, 2023

Excellent customer service, very helpful. Truly appreciate her for taking the time to help fix my issue.

It's My SOS
May 30, 2023

Great app and great support team!
They helped us resolve an issue with SMS previews and kept us updated every step of the way.
The app is easy to use and the team is very helpful!

Taste Salud
About 1 year using the app
May 22, 2023

Good app and great team that helps you to get onboarded. Support chat is also a big plus. We love it at Kompsos!

Kompsós
6 months using the app
March 2, 2023

Using the free version at this time and it's been great. Seeing positive conversions for both list growth and revenue. Igor was helpful in getting me off to a good start. Chat support has been good too.

Henkaa
About 1 month using the app
May 22, 2023

Lightning-fast help is available with their live chat customer service. Faith's quick action allowed me to resolve a customer question in record time.

bambu
About 1 month using the app
May 12, 2023

Faith was very patient and amazing. Walked me through step by step. Very fast and efficient. Definitely deserves a raise!

Unleashed
June 26, 2023

What I love the most about Postscript SMS marketing is how quickly the team responds when I have questions to ask in the chat. There's no waiting time and they're super helpful. Even if you have questions on the weekends they get back to you first thing on monday via email.

Wholesome Story
February 22, 2023

Taylor was great in assisting me today! She was so knowledgeable and helpful. She is even following up on email. Thank you!

Shop Seventeen Boutique