Postscript SMS Marketing

Postscript SMS Marketing

by Postscript

Create, launch, and manage your SMS marketing program

Torch Eyewear

Porshai was super helpful and great customer service! I will continue using these services from her excellent service

Cannanine

Best SMS App and support EVERRRR.
Don't even think about using Attentive.
But maybe Klaviyo if you like to pay ore and have email + SMS going.

YumEarth

Absolutely love the postscript team! They are all so helpful and fast to get you answers. It's made learning SMS exciting and fun!

Simple & Dainty

I'm really new to SMS marketing, but Postscript makes it super easy to get started! They have all the automations set up for you already, which is really convenient and nice. A HUGE plus to Postscript is their customer service! It's probably one of the best service I've received, especially from Michael! He is so helpful and hilarious. I would highly recommend Postscript :)

Kandy Storemx

I like this app by far, I would like to know what a Keyword was before setting up my account, but then the team helped me to add a new one.

Bravo Sierra

Easy to set up, easy to use, affordable and great customer service! Always innovating with the Shopify consumer in-mind.

Prim & Saucy Boutique

Just downloaded PS and went through the onboarding process. Needed help with a few things and Kyler was quick to assist. Looking forward to seeing conversions with SMS!

Delaney & Co. Mailers

Tyler was super helpful! I am currently on the free trial, but I am loving it so much. Super easy to set up & navigate. I cannot wait to see how this helps my customers stay in the loop. Thank you!

Diamone Jewels

Taylor was a big help and answered all my questions. I was trying to have this app all set up before I officially launched my website and now that everything is put together I can launch it in a couple weeks. Thank you so much Taylor you rock!

MALKIA Couture

I just downloaded this app to help me with "welcome messages" to my new subscribers and I like it so far. Moreover, the customer service is great.