Postscript SMS Marketing

Postscript SMS Marketing

by Postscript

Create, launch, and manage your SMS Text marketing program

Feel'N Rich Clothing

Loving this app, it has helped me reach and stay connected with more customers. Customer service is great too. This is a must have app

Heat Wave Creations

I'm a new customer to this app and so far have had a great experience. The team is awesome and is always ready to help!

Western Welder Outfitting

Amazingggg! Just sent my first campaign and just seeing the traffic spike was life changing. What an incredible marketing tool!

Fight With Lights

I couldn't have asked for anything better. I was skeptical of SMS at first. The team introduced me and went over strategies that I would have never come up with. They really value the customer and genuinely care to help. The customer service is just incredible.

Emojibator

Hands down the best platform and team for SMS marketing. If you are thinking about getting started with SMS, look no further than Postscript. They are knowledgeable, hands-on, and expert in this growing industry. Transparent and fair pricing, honest and hard-working brand that is innovating for the future.

Trendflows

Customer support is super helpful, specifically Kyler! I'm sure everyone else is great too. Just started using the product and loving it so far. Looking forward to seeing what we can do with the 30-day trial :)

Southern Draw Digital Designs

I’ve used postscript to notify my customers before my weekly sales have ended. Customer service has been amazing any time I needed help and have gone above and beyond to make me happy. I recommend to all my small business friends!

Fresh Peaches

super easy to set up and get going. support is also super fast and they recommend strategies as well.

Pins and Aces

Fantastic app. No issues with setup. Probably some of the best live chat support I have ever received.

Chvker Jewelry

We love using Postscripts for our brand! It is extremely easy and efficient. Support team is excellent as well! Porshai is amazing!