Postscript SMS Marketing

Postscript SMS Marketing

by Postscript

Create, launch, and manage your SMS Text marketing program

Culture and Klass Jewelry

Powerful app! My service rep Tyler was very efficient!! I have made over $700 in sells by using this app in just under a month.

Hollyhood Apparel

A big thank you to Sylvia for helping me with some minor technical difficulties! The app is helpful.

Ceremonia

Better than Attentive & Klaviyo. My current top choice as an SMS vendor. Extremely fast customer service.

modern+chic

We get hit up constantly by other SMS companies vying for our business, but we always tell them 'we're good'. Postscript has everything we need and more.Tons of flexibility + integrations. We have always had a great experience with my account manager and support. Great app!

Levels and Lemons

Bre was a great help today! I don't know if it's a coincidence or you guys really train hard on customer service, but I always get the most patient representative. I can ask a thousand questions, and they answer them and are willing to walk me through each step of the way. I really appreciate that!

Orchard Way

Great app for marketing and providing customer service. Customers like to send a text more than email and it seems more conversational on their end. The dashboard is super easy to work and find things. Sherrod at Postscript was super helpful and fast with helping us with our questions.

Cheeky Bonsai

I use this app for my SMS marketing. Ran into a minor issue, reached out to customer service (Zev) & they took care of the issue in no time. Thanks you so much for your support. Love this app.

Pistols and Pearls

This app has been a game changer for our business!! It has been very easy to set up and use. Postscript is a must have for your business! Michael helped me with some issues I was having due to my own errors, and he was so helpful and kind!

AleHorn - Viking Drinking Horn Vessels and Accessories

I use this app to help me automate simple functions straight to the hand of our awesome customer base at AleHorn. Skal!

Kenyon Rolfe

I use this app for my SMS marketing. Ran into a minor issue, reached out to customer service & they took care of the issue in no time. Love this app.