Postscript SMS Marketing

Postscript SMS Marketing

by Postscript

Create, launch, and manage your SMS marketing program

Howies Hockey Tape

We had a little issue with some functions when it comes to Campaigns but Sylvia and Tyler in the customer support team did an unbelievable job at being responsive and helping out.

Wisdom Junkie

I'm so glad that I found out about this marketing tool! Its so easy & fun to use. Customer service is fantastic, as well!

Sovereignty Main Site

Easy to use and straightforward. Could use more features but Morgen from Customer Support was fast and efficient.

Kaiya Designs

I love using this app! It's super simple and has shown to be beneficial as an additional marketing component for our business. The customer service is responsive and easy to work with.

NativePath

Lots of SMS options out there but by far PostScript is the best. I've tested a few and PostScript stands out for consistently exceeding my expectations. The customer service has been fantastic, and the overall experience for both my team and our customers is excellent.

Iron Apparel

Switching from SMS Bump, love it so far! Been really happy with the promp responses and attention to detail. Thank you!

Ny Taste N Fashion

communication is good and fast which is #1 for me.. there was a few little hiccups but the agent noticed it and and had no problem getting it fixed asap

Firefly Chocolate

This is our 3rd SMS app and it's by far the best. The support team is responsive and really cares about helping us thrive - we've gotten some great advice from them to optimize and improve our SMS campaigns month over month. The segmentation is fully featured and the integrations work well. Excited to keep growing our revenue with Postscript!

Within Collection LLC

I was a beginner to this app and Morgan helped me with fixing and publishing my pop ups! Super fast work.

that fcking feminist

Morgen was so beyond helpful with every question I had! She sent over step by step video tutorials to walk me through each step without any confusion. Thank you again for the help and great app!!