Bulk Edit Tags by Power Tools

Bulk Edit Tags by Power Tools

by Power Tools

Quickly add, remove or replace your product tags in bulk

Geektoysuk

Brilliant app. Makes editing the tags extremely easy.

Lingerie Ponto Com

simpleesmente exelente o melhor app da categoria

Ctp2

This is a fantastic app for bulk editing of tags. I am so glad we found it. Works great!

Truck Town

I'm using this app to bulk edit my tags. It works perfectly and pretty fast considering the mass amounts of products we have in our store!! I love all the different options there are for ways to add the tags!!!

Vapescom

A neat free app to help bulk edit tags with ease saving you lots of time.

The Chocolate Box Australia

This was a very helpful app when I wanted to clean up the variety of random and mixed case product tags appearing in the product dropdown filter options that the customers see, (that I didn't realise they were going to). Bulk editing gave me the option of doing this much more speedily than if I had to click and save into each product. Recently I used a feature that allows me to quickly hide or publish the collections from a single page list, and I really like that feature to keep track of published and hidden collections.

Doofery

LIFESAVER! Powerful app, managed to tag 500 products with multiple tags, broken down into a number of collections in just a few minutes. Thank you:)

Fishing Tackle Direct Nz

Great for fixing tags easily on large collections!

Maorimod

Very useful app! Make sure you check my website if you read my review :)) Thanks!

Best Home Rugs

Power tools have saved me so much time! Thank you so much, incredible stuff