Bulk Edit Tags by Power Tools

Bulk Edit Tags by Power Tools

by Power Tools

Quickly add, remove or replace your product tags in bulk

Diaper Cake Boutique

MUST HAVE app for someone new to online storefronts! If you need help, don't have a lot of time,aren't tech savvy, organization can become overwhelming. I LOVE this app and today am grateful for it, it not only helped me "clean up" things, it did the work for me!

Pumpkin Pie Kids

This app saves me a lot of time. I use tags on my website, so this app makes it super easy to make changes in bulk. Highly recommend.

Stwff Stuff

Extremely easy to use and very helpful to have the ability to replace existing tags with new tags quickly. This is really helpful when you're using tags as the subcategory menus for navigation as Shopify doesn't provide any way to modify the name of a tag if you need to edit it after you've started adding it to products. This FREE app allowed me to change the name of a tag (and hence the name of the sub category menu) in seconds!

Garo Luxury

Easy to use. Very simple. Must have app for all shops. Recommended!

Eshine Car Care Inc

Saved us tons of time. Thanks!

Babymac

100% recommended, a must have tool. This app it will make your shop admin tasks easier and you will save a lot time. Thanks

Maple Treehouse

Definitely a must have tool for any store. Makes your SO MUCH EASIER! Kudos to the team for this wonderful tool. Thank you for saving us time and manpower!

Military Outdoor

Great app perfect for bulk tag made simple.
Does exactly what it says on the tin!

Coloraddicted Com

Seriously speaking, this is a life-saving app. It has saved me hundreds of hours and a lot of frustration. Since Time = Money, especially in ecommerce, I cannot recommend this app highly enough for anybody !!! Thank you very much for building such a useful and trustworthy app !

Mandysmoon

Best app ever - don't know how I would do without it! I've got thousands of products with some very complicated tags and I've had to make changes to them - if I'd had to do it product by product it would have taken the rest of my life. So grateful for this app - highly recommend it!