Bulk Edit Tags by Power Tools

Bulk Edit Tags by Power Tools

by Power Tools

Quickly add, remove or replace your product tags in bulk

decor oui

I feel the app is cool, and i will recommend it to my friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spare and Square

Very easy to use app and great support from within the app. Saved us hours of time and more reliable than he standard shopify bulk edits!
SpareandSquare.com

Party Dudes

Brilliant. After importing 4000 products into Shopify, my tags are a mess. This is saving me a lot of hassle fixing them in bulk. Being free is terrific. Will take a look at their paid apps due to this.

Paws in Padstow

Great app, especially as it is free!

Very quick to process the tags and extremely happy with the results. From a functionality basis, the only slight issue is that you cannot add tags based on vendor, but no dramas if you have brand collections!

Support were extremely quick to respond to my query about this too!

Great job guys, saved me a big headache updating my store front

Athletes Junction Sports Equipment Trading LLC

Great app, it solved my tags issues. And their Support is very quick. I recommend using this app. Thank you!

Bewilderness Puzzles

Super easy, free, what's not to like? Saved me a lot of time messing around with tags, thank you for providing this!

Printer's Parts & Equipment -USA

This App is awesome!

I am re-organizing all our products and worried about the tags. This free App really helped me!!!

I ran a job yesterday. But it seemed like stucked. So I asked there online support this morning. They fixed it in just minutes. Very quick response.

I have already completed about 30 jobs of organizing tags in 2 days. Love this App.

İyi İndirdik!

if you know what you're doing, this app is for you! infinite thanks to the software team! moreover, it's free...

Mint Sports Cards

the feature i really need is featured here but it requires a really expensive add on app made from them aswell :(
i'm sure glad your free.. you can be useful sometimes, but most of my tag editing that needs to search the description is done with a different app
please don't hide great apps and features behind expensive paywalls.
i can barely even afford my store right now and you expect me to pay 30$CAD extra on top of my 75$CAD store cost just for one little important admin feature? darn, i'm sorry :( it's okay though. things eventually work out

April 23, 2019

Thanks for the 5 star review! Yes, the app is free to use as much as you like.

Sphb

I used this app,Great app,easy to setting and Free,I like only Free.
I would like give 5 stars.
Thank You.

April 23, 2019

Thanks for your 5 star review, we really appreciate it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9