Bulk Edit Tags by Power Tools

Bulk Edit Tags by Power Tools

by Power Tools

Quickly add, remove or replace your product tags in bulk

Bubber Couture

The perfect app. Saves hours of work. Kudos to the developer. Thank you so very much for this. I managed to get every tag in place for my site which had more than fifty tag per product :)

Rae Vino

We had hundreds of products that required revised tags or new/additional tags and this app saved us a great deal of time. Very easy to use and great customer service/response time to a couple of initial questions we had.

Steel & Grey

Great app, really cuts the time spent adding and removing tags and optimising collections. We use it daily for updating our collections to reflect our inventory.

Kindle Outdoor

Very responsible agent. I am using this app now. Very responsible agent. I am using this app now. Very responsible agent. I am using this app now.

Ken & Dana Design

Amazing app! Super simple and intuitive to use, and it works as promised. I was able to add and revise tags to thousands of products in my store within minutes. Chris at support was super helpful, and responded within a day (because of the 12 hour time difference).

Zprin

Amazing app, very easy to use and understand. It's saved me a lot of time by editing all products in one click. A++++

The Wrecking Pit

Absolutely brilliant, it really helped me do alt tags in a few mins which would have taken me a few days/weeks. Highly recommended

decor oui

I feel the app is cool, and i will recommend it to my friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spare and Square

Very easy to use app and great support from within the app. Saved us hours of time and more reliable than he standard shopify bulk edits!
SpareandSquare.com

Party Dudes

Brilliant. After importing 4000 products into Shopify, my tags are a mess. This is saving me a lot of hassle fixing them in bulk. Being free is terrific. Will take a look at their paid apps due to this.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10