Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

Form Builder | Mailchimp Forms

by POWR.io

Contact Form Builder | Order Form | Mailchimp, PayPal + Stripe

Lacrosse Fanatic

This app is glitchy and has bugs. Can't edit forms we've made and customer support won't respond to emails.

Deven Rue

Was looking for a quick & simple solution to a contact form in my Shopify store and this does the trick perfectly.

Ezell's Queens

So far i really like this app and used it to create my feedback and vendor forms. Its easy to use as well!

TRVRS Outdoors

The app was working perfectly fine for a long time. One day however, I noticed that I was missing more than thirty submissions. I went back and forth with several representatives who were staying in touch relatively well. At one point they told me that I had found a bug and that the issue had an estimated two week timeline for a fix. Are you kidding me? I am hosting events for hundreds of people. The data that was lost is critical to event coordinating efforts. When I politely asked for more assistance with retrieving the data, they stopped responding altogether. This is insane. Beware.

October 7, 2020

Hi there,

We're truly sorry you've had a negative experience with our app and our customer support team.

We understand the importance of the submissions you have received on your POWr Form Builder Plus plugin.

Our team would be happy to take a look and assist you further. Feel free to contact us directly at support@powr.io so we can take another look.

30DAYSKETO

First I had a little bit of problems with their customer support but then everything was fixed and they ended up being very helpful and kind! I recommend this app because they want to progress and upgrade themselves by asking us, the users of their app how to do it and what our needs are. Also one advice from me: Don't forget always to read the policies for every app, at least a brief overview, so you are aware of them.
Wish you good luck and don't stop upgrading yourselves! :)

September 18, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback and so sorry that we disappointed you.
Would you mind o write us back on support@powr.io and share the info about which feature was not working for you properly?

Warm regards,
POWr support.

Edged History

I am having problems with spacing a basic site design. Form appear to rather hard to control from UI design

Kings Park Equestrian Centre

I have just started to use this app and I love it! It is easy to install and use. I am sure that my customers will love it as well. Well done.

Domaci

We've been using this for several months now with no issues at all. We have multiple shopify sites and all of them use the Form Builder. It also connects nicely with our CRM via Zapier.

sportsforcharity

Sehr einfach zu bedienen und gut durchdachtes Tool - tolles Tool!
Very easy to use and well thought out tool - great tool!

Digimart ME

I used this app for my pre order forms and whatever forms i think useful to my customers. This is really a very good app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 114 115