Form Builder ‑ Easy Free Forms

Form Builder ‑ Easy Free Forms

by POWr.io

FREE form builder to create any type of custom form!

Sports Planner UK

FANTASTIC APP, WOULD RECOMMEND. USED TO CREATE A POLL AND DOES JUST THE JOB. BE GOOD IF YOU COULD ADD 2 OR MORE FORMS.

Curfashion

I used this app to create a form to collaborate with social media users. Made my form in minutes. This app is a must have for everyone and its free.

LAVIO Cosmetics

Really good app! It let me use all the functions i needed for my website. Easy to use and install. Very happy.

Kuhn Real Estate

Great App! I use it to turn my normal home page into a high converting opt in page for email collection!

Manon Leblanc Boutique

I had trouble receiving emails. I do not recommend it if you start a store with a lot of traffic. This plugin could crash at any moment.

KINKSOLOGY

Great app, incredibly easy to set up and use. Really impressed by all of the features available, especially considering this is a free application. Quick install onto the desired page, no complaints!

JDC Jewellers

This app is really easy to use and the features are only limited by your creativity. This is my go to app for any forms.

ecooshop

Ce plugin est juste génial, il fonctionne parfaitement bien et cerise sur le gâteau il est gratuit. Je le recommande fortement ;)

HuubShop

Nice app! For free and a lot of things that you can change. Love it, and that for free! Thanks for making this! ^^

Mellow Rooster

This was super easy to use. Thank you so much for providing such a simple and valuable feature. And for FREE!?!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 48 49