POWR Mailchimp Form Builder

POWR Mailchimp Form Builder

by POWR.io

Contact Form Builder | Order Forms | Mailchimp forms

Productos Naturales

una plataforma muy buena y ayuda mucho para contactarse con los diferetenes cliente de nuestra empresa

Sunshine Ag Supply

I want to like this app because of the conditional logic and ease of use. However it does not seem to work on Edge browser for Android(not that anyone actually uses that). Support says it is fine. After testing on several devices It is clearly not. One more mention is a customer messaged trying to fill out a form, saying they could not fill out and received message "could not fill out form due to embedded code". Lastly the form loads slowly even with my 150mbs internet service.(see slow load here https://sunshineagsupply.com/pages/kifco-reel-design)

March 13, 2021

Hi there,
Thanks so much for taking the time to provide us with this valuable feedback! We apologize for any inconvenience this experience has caused. Your concern has been shared with the POWR team, and have sent a reply to your email regarding your concern.
We truly appreciate your patience! Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns, in the meantime.

Nilight Led Light

does it has a feature of sending fromm submission to different admin base on different subjects selected

Tramway Pacific

The App is great and easy to use. We can re-write every fields. The only thing is that the form is very slow to upload on my website...

VO BEAUTY

I love this app. I created for a booking form and it was so easy to use. I love that the app automatically installed it for me without the need to input a embedded code.

February 22, 2021

Hi there,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful.

Do reach out to us for any suggestions or queries and we'll be more than glad to help.

goalsspace

The app is great, however, it had one issue that made us spend a lot of time fixing it. Which shouldn't had happened in the first place.

February 9, 2021

Teedotkustoms

an absolutely fantastic way of doing things and the help team has sklils and are very impactul way of helping

Hillman Reid Premium Skin and Hair Care Inc.

I was using this app for a short while and had removed it. Upon doing so I was offered a 12 month 50% discount for their Pro Plan. Not reviewing our Shopify billing status we just realized that they have been billing us on two separate line items at $7.99 - thus we've been paying full price. When noted to their team they denied (will be chasing Shopify for further support in regards to this matter). Technically, had issues with fields returning identical responses for multiple users. Their IT denied any issue and I finally forced an apology citing the multi user issues clearly visible in the spread sheets for download. Add the security breach they had - I'm very glad to have been forced to look around to find another app that doesn't limit form fields to 20 spaces. POWR team, please share this review with all your staff.

January 30, 2021

Liberty Skis

Customer service is extremely slow for USA customers, and the team has been unable to solve its email-to-form-admin function, which is essential for us. As a form builder it is quite robust and worth the money. However for us, the first two comments are most impactful to our opinion.

January 25, 2021

Cali Bikini Club

This app has helped us streamline our processes so that I don't have to read 100+ emails a day. Now customers pick what they need, it goes to a spreadsheet that I can digest much easier.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 116 117