Form Builder | Wholesale Forms

Form Builder | Wholesale Forms

by POWr.io

Wholesale & ambassador forms, quote forms & registration forms

The Revive Club

When you fill out one of the forms you go to a 'success screen' that tells the user they have successfully completed the form. Except the content for this success page is put far far down into a page - which gives the effect of loading a blank page. I contacted the support, who eventually wrote to me and said they had to escalate this issue to a different support team - sounded promising. A week later and after me writing several times to see what the progress was, I got an email saying "there's no workaround to make the submission success message appear on top" They suggested if I know someone who can do advanced coding I could try customising the form's CSS.
We sent out the form for a few people to test, and they all reported back that the form didn't work because after submitting it they were sent to a blank page.
The app is as good as useless to us, the support very slow and didn't resolve what for us is broken functionality - so we will be deleting it and choosing another app.

culinarybob

I don't mind paying for an app and it isn't that expensive. But I have a few Shopify stores. It would be/could be nice if I could just pay one (cheaper) fee to use on say about 3 or 5 stores. Otherwise, good. Got a little lost on the sign up - now don't know if I'm sending people straight to checkout or capture email address so I can send a coupon separately... confusing. I put a coupon code in the autoresponder, but maybe they are supposed to get the coupon code first and once they purchase my new item, then they get a thank you autoresponder. Ahem... I have to go back and study this and test it to see if I have it right... in other words, it got a little deep. :)

Marina Dunbar

simple, clean and easy to use and edit. I like it!

Charlestine & Company

Very user friendly. I will update this review after seeing how functional the app remains during my site’s contest.

eChic technology for small business

Easy to use, good range of options. It would be great if there were routing rules I could use to send to different email recipients depending on form contents.

personallist

couldn't be easier to use, good editing options. Pretty satisfied with the end result.
For more advanced websites I'm sure it'd be worth paying for premium plans. Recommend

October 1, 2019

Hey there,

Thank you for taking the time to check us out. Please let me know what we can do to earn that last star and make your experience as amazing as possible. Feel free to reach out to our support directly at powr.io

Waylon W | Customer Success

1 Graphic Cat

I used the app to run a contest. Very easy to use and navigate. I will use it again in the future.

Fitlete Athletica

$79 a month lol that's actually insane....................................................................

September 12, 2019

Hey there!

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. I would love to chat with you to see how we can provide more value for what's offer. This currently allows access to 60+ apps at that rate. Feel free to reach back to POWr support directly and we can answer any questions you may have. -Waylon W | Customer Success

Quirche Zorche Candles

I used this app to obtain a registration form. It was quick and easy to figure out how to use and very easy to install even for an amateur.

I would of liked one more free field to be available to use.

The Kugelblitz

This app has helped me since ground zero till date. Form builder directly impact my store conversion rate!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 111 112