Form Builder ‑ Easy Free Forms

Form Builder ‑ Easy Free Forms

by POWr.io

Forms, forms and more forms! Free custom form builder.

OM-Trade

A very easy to use and professional form builder. It provides great possibilities for every kind of form you can imagine + many layout options. Works perfectly!

Addlon

easy set up. Even a dumb can use this, basically include many useful form and custom option. Nice app, will keep using it.

Muscobi

I was looking for something like this and I'm glad I found it. It's so easy to use and works great!!

Donata Skinfood

This form builder is by far the easiest form builder I was able to find. It was actually fun to add and make changes. VERY EASY to use.

My People Movers

First time user. Very intuitive and quick to build on. Would recommend it to anyone wanting quick and easy form building.

FrightGift

Form worked perfectly first time. The form builder includes lots of options and customization. A great free app!

Círculo Virtuoso

Muy útil para realizar fácilmente un formato de registro muy particular para mi página. Muy intuitivo

Simply Enchanted

I use this app to add a wishlist option for my customers so they can tell me what they like and give me the contact info of the person they want to buy it for them for special occasions. This app is amazing. It does everything I need and more and best of all its free. Hands down super impressed!!!! It definitely beat all my expectations.

Sol Proaño

This is an incredibly easy to use app, thanks so much for making it available for free! It was easy to set up and works just fine.

Bebe Reborn Brasil - Bebe Reborn Silicone Baratos

So good! I don't know how to code or barely use Shopify, and was able to figure out how to publish a form in no time!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 71 72