Form Builder + Mailchimp Forms

Form Builder + Mailchimp Forms

by POWr.io

Mailchimp forms, contact forms, email signup forms and more!

Sarah's Stands

The worst app and customer service I ever used with my store. I verified before downloading that the form could import a date field to Mailchimp but after installing and spending hours putting the form all over my site, I find out the date field does not work. I spent two months working with customer service only to eventually find out that this feature does not work. And, the customer support either doesn't respond at all or takes days to respond. How is that acceptable? I don't recommend POWr at all.

June 24, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to give us this valuable feedback. I am sorry your experience has been less than desirable up to this point. I want to help make it right. There may or may not be an exact fix to your issue at the moment, but I am more than willing to help come up with a possible work around or another solution that can fit your needs. Feel free to reach back out to support and ask for Waylon via ticket. I will own this issue and do what I can to get you sorted out and back on track. Let us earn your business back.

SimpleFurnishing

Easy to use! Cool options and settings! Awesome!

Makes organizing our contact request easy, the auto reply emails especially!

Be Humble NZ

The app is so easy to use! Definitely will recommend to my friends who have small businesses online.

FineFills

I really liked this app. It Helps to easy way to use. Easy to manage and reliable to get quick response

Maverick In Motion

This app was very easy to use and provides a sufficient free option. I appreciate how it allows me to publish but also edit as necessary on my website. Highly recommend this app.

Trail Rated Tees

Super simple and easy to use. Made it very easy to add to my store. Highly recommend using this for your forms.

tlzani.com

i love it i and it lets you build it for free
Needed to buil a form to receive information and build an email list

Beurer México

esta aplicación me fue de gran utilidad ya que es completamente gratis en su plan free & si permite agregar elementos utiles.

Y&C Custom Upholstery

This app was exactly what I needed for my business it was easy to add field to the forma and adding it to website only took 1 click.

LEVEL8

I used this app to add register form, it helps a lot. Basically, it achieves all basic function I'd like to put, while It'd be better if we could designate how the form inserted in the page. In addition, a redirection can be added during the element adding, such as, the quantity choice shows out when the image chosen.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 109 110