4.5

Merchants appreciate this app for its simplicity, effectiveness, and customization options, particularly for displaying disclaimers and offers, and collecting customer contacts. Many have reported increased sales and new contacts, praising its seamless integration with their sites. The customer support, especially Richcarde, is often commended for its efficiency. The app also supports the display of discount coupons and gift cards, and provides data output directly to a chosen email. Despite its longevity, it continues to be reliable and effective.

February 7, 2019

it helped me achieve a higher email capture rate. hopefully that will help me drive future sales. fingers crossed

The Golden Experience
February 7, 2019

I deleted your app because:

1) I could not understand how to integrate it with mailchimp on shopify (in your guide it shows only for wix)
2) I could not find contact support or it was too difficult to do it. Feels like you try to automize service, but in fact it just difficult to reach you
3) I do not understand if your product is free or not. What are the payments.

Hakuna Matte
Germany
February 12, 2020

After spending 3 hours trying to make my popup decent on my website I gave up.

If you have a long scrolling homepage like 95% of people, then no matter if you choose a middle screen or bottom right pop up, it will never be displayed correctly. (basically it is displayed at the bottom right of your PAGE and not your SCREEN), the pop up is not "sticky". Therefore on a long scrolling home page it doesn't make any sense...

Anyway, I finally gave up, uninstalled few hours later the same day, and despite asking for a refund, I still got charged for a MONTHLY fee, (for 3 hours of usage without even being to get the app to work).

Thanks for the scam.

Cheers

Figured'Art
France
POWR.io replied February 12, 2020

Hello, I'm sorry to hear that you were having problems with installing your POWr Popup. Please try to do an all pages install to install your popup as this is an issue with the Shopify theme that you're using on your site.

February 15, 2023

Richarde was very helpful. He made it much easier for me to get the popup set up and published on my website. He was great!

It is too soon to rate the apps I just published today. I will see how it works out.

The 5 star rating at this time is for the assistance I received from Richarde. Thank you!

Satori Fire Glass
About 6 hours using the app
POWR.io replied February 15, 2023

Hi there,
Thank you so much for your feedback, and glad to know that you're enjoying your experience with both the app and our support team!

If you ever have any questions, concerns or suggestions, please feel free to contact us again anytime at support@powr.io, we'd love to hear from you again :)

September 15, 2020

Good Shopify application that is reasonably priced. Fairly easy to set up and use in my store to get subscribers.

Rugged Outfitters NJ
January 24, 2019

Im using Brooklyn theme. Everytime I install the popup on exit, my homepage banners get ruined in a big way. No support response yet.

wondermom store
India
December 1, 2017

I don't know where all the good reviews are coming from. Definitely not from people who have used this app. It's totally buggy, the interface doesn't make any sense, it seems impossible to delete pop ups. I accidentally created 5 pop ups, all messing up with my page performance. As a customer on my site it was hard to click on the X and close the pop up. I deleted the app after a few days but now my site has a huge gap left from some code that the app left. And I have to solve this myself now. Super annoyed. And it's not really free either.

Exceedingly Vegan
Edited February 15, 2019

seems to be easy and its free but what does it mean "till valentins day"? after this time you will charge? valentines day 2028?

Arty Shop
Germany
About 5 hours using the app
October 13, 2021

Limited customization for the price. It doesn't show up properly on Mobile and support is extremely slow. I had to keep emailing to get response.

Elements
POWR.io replied October 13, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide us with this valuable feedback! We apologize for any inconvenience this experience has caused. Your concern has been shared with the POWR team, and have sent a reply to your email regarding your concern.

We truly appreciate your patience! Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

March 3, 2020

Good range of tools but i get annoyed at any app that leave remnants of code on your website after you have uninstalled. If you want to make apps for shopify learn to remove the code so you don't vandalise sites after you are no longer needed. It is this kind of nonsense that creates slow page times. It's doubly frustrating when every app developer claims their app doesn't slow a site down.

Buddy, if you can't uninstall an app properly, i don't trust your opinion on page speed slowing.

Vape and Juice
POWR.io replied March 3, 2020

Hey there!

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. Just to clear things up, we do give you the option to completely remove the code. If for whatever reason that does not work, we can strip it on the back end manually. Feel free to reach out to our support and ask for me directly. I am more than happy to take a look at the install and get you taken care of.

Waylon W | Customer Success