4.5

Merchants highly recommend this app for its simplicity, effectiveness, and customizability, including CSS styling. It's praised for being user-friendly and intuitive, even for those with limited tech skills. The customer service, particularly from Richcarde, is often commended. Merchants have seen an increase in customer contacts, sales, and email list growth due to the app. It's also appreciated for its seamless integration with Shopify sites and consistent performance.

February 3, 2022

Super shady pricing. On the app store, the Starter plan says "$3.99/month or $3.59/month billed at $43.09 once per year" and it's only after installing the app you realize that doesn't exist (at all) and you must pay for all their apps with a much more expensive pricing structure based on page views.

Love Our Parks
POWR.io replied February 3, 2022

Hi there,

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide us with this valuable feedback! We apologize for any inconvenience this experience has caused. Your concern has been shared with the POWR team, and have sent a reply to your email regarding your concern.

We truly appreciate your patience! Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Edited December 23, 2017

How prescient, yet not surprisingly I agree with Exceedingly Vegan (see review below).

If you want to use an app that is completely user un-friendly, doesn't work, and will not uninstall properly without screwing thing up-- then this app is for you!!

You'll love the way it shows up on mobile devices even after it's supposedly "gone".

Put a different way even after we uninstalled your crAPP (see what I did there) it wanted to hang around.

Thanks powr.io for screwing up our store and creating confusion with our customer base.

This app is just flat out HORRIBLE!!!!

Solenve
June 1, 2018

Quick setup, but free version does not allow for age verifier popup, which was why i downloaded it in the first place.

Great Head Shop
17 minutes using the app
October 16, 2020

Eu não quero assinar a newsletter e a janela não fecha de jeito nenhum. Não deveria ser obrigatório!

Inova Cachos
Brazil
15 minutes using the app
October 21, 2020

I am trying to test out this app in FREE mode and can't do what I need to do. So I subscribed for a month and STILL CAN'T ACCESS THE survey feature.

Drunk Girl Art
Edited November 30, 2018

So annoyed. This app completely ruined ou website. Never experienced this before. I would avoid if I was you :(

PureChimp
10 minutes using the app
June 30, 2017

hard to understand once you get to actually installing it to your website. going to look for another one

Df Choices
14 minutes using the app
March 16, 2020

Pretty terrible app. It does what many other apps do and it's more expensive. The free plan is good for nothing.

Bombay Sunset Jewellery
Spain
6 minutes using the app
January 9, 2020

The worst of worst! Not helping at all, poor performance, ugly design and really limit functions! Don't buy, only when you want to waste your money.

Sleep Zone
5 minutes using the app
POWR.io replied January 9, 2020

Hello, thank you for your review.
Your opinion is very important for us
Could you please reach us on support@powr.io and provide more detailed feedback?
We would like to improve our apps to serve you better.

February 2, 2021

Very easy to get started and I'm pleased with my design I created. Was also delightfully easy to set up a google sheets integration to collect all info in one space. So far, so good. We'll see how this works after we launch :)

Masquer-Aid Masks