POWR Customer Survey | Poll

Gather customer feedback & opinions after-purchase with a poll

Free plan available
Create multiple surveys and polls for all your business needs.

Teddy and Wool

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I've been talking with Franz from support for weeks now. Something relatively easy (adding a bit of JS to the app) is proving extremely difficult and time-consuming. I had to pay 150 USD for a developer to come up with a script so I can track survey usage in Google Analytics. I have a POWR.io PRO subscription which allows this script to be added, but it needs to go through their support and now they're telling me I need a more expensive Business account to do this (while their own support page says a PRO account is enough for added JS). App does what it say it does, but if you need any support whatsoever don't count on adequate help. All in all quite disappointing so far since I pay around 200 USD a year for this...

August 30, 2022

Hi there!

So sorry this is happening to you.

Kindly contact us directly at support@powr.io detailing the e-mail address linked to your POWr account+weblinks with live POWr plugins installed so that we can look into the issues for you and come up with a relevant solution and/or workaround. Thank you very much for your detailed feedback&patience.

KinKind

I thought this app was great, UNTIL it connected me to other people's Shopify stores to insert my survey. This is terrible and shocking security.

September 15, 2021

Hello,
I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems with the app! We've just sent you an email, in case you did not receive it. Please reach out to our support team at support@powr.io and we'll be more than glad to help and answer all the questions that you may have. Looking forward to hearing from you!

LAUEDEEKLY

We didn't use the app and uninstalled it, but was charged twice at $79.98. We didn't select a plan, we were charged even after we removed it from Shopify.

Trixski

Paid $115 for 1 year. Did 1 survey, 6 responses. Billed $105 "usage". What for? App Cancelled. V unhappy.

December 7, 2020

Sorry about the confusion! The $105/yr is the annual subscription amount, it is NOT an additional charge. The Shopify API we use is called "Usage charge" and allows us to apply discounts (instead of just a static price with the other API). We do not charge any fees on top of what's advertised. I hope this clarifies it!

Kick Ass Workouts™

Hi POWr,

I would prefer to give no stars if possible. We started using the survey to take 1 survey from our customers. We used the trial and 1 month of the app to conduct our survey then requested that the subscription be canceled.

After about 4 months we realized the full price was still being hidden in our Shopify bill. Not being billed separately, so there was no line item for the monthly charge. They made an extra 6 monthly charges.

We very reasonably requested that these charges be refunded and gave adequate proof that we did not use the app from a certain time forward.

Unfortunately, POWr refused the refund and instead tried selling us on a business upgrade.

Again would give zero stars if I could. They are not very easy to work with and are more than happy to take your money without giving you service.

Best to all out there I recommend finding a different app.

August 17, 2020

Hi there,
Thanks for your feedback and apologize for the issue.
Please send us a screenshot from the thread, or ticket number where you asked about the cancellation and will be happy to assist you with a refund.
Please also be noted that if you have purchased through the 'Shopify' app store, it will be charged through your Shopify account.

Copacetic Cosmetics

Time spent using app 21 minutes

Really not impressed with the free version so there isn't a chance that I would pay of the app. Plus, $15 a month just to limit the number of entries? Not going to happen, uninstalled.

October 20, 2019

Hello, I'm really sorry to hear that you weren't impressed with the Survey + Poll app. Would you mind telling us what you think the app is lacking? That would really help in making it better for users like you! Additionally, the upgrades not only provide additional elements or entries but they also give access to other awesome features that the app has. Please reach out to us and let us know how we can make the Survey + Poll app better for you.

Jomingo

Location Singapore
Time spent using app 10 minutes

its not enough questions for a survey ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

August 29, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you very much for your message!

Our survey plugin allows you to have up to 6 elements on both free and premium plans. If you need more elements please consider upgrading your account to our pro or business subscriptions.

We are happy to offer you a free 30-day trial of our pro subscription which is already activated to your account. With it, you can enjoy up to 20 elements to be included in your survey.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if there's anything else we can help you with and we'd happy to assist.

The Jolly Table Meals

Poor. Poor. Poor. They screw up with the app without letting you know. They screwed up confirmation and send all our customers other customers results. Shame!