Survey + Poll

Survey + Poll

by POWr.io

Build free surveys and polls to get reviews and feedback.

Unimaginary Store

Very helpful and easy to understand, it walked me thru the process in a matter of only a few minutes

Vijay & Sons

very good app, but it is litle slowing my web page, other hand its very important app to take feedback of client, everything is customize able

Planner boutique

I just installed a free version of this app and so far creating the survey was super easy. Can't figure out where and how to publish it on my store yet but will update I soon as I get that and see the reactions of my customers. So far so good :)

novusiter

Didnt see in action yet. Will know more when the actual customers start using this. Seems legit so far though.

doser.co.uk

I used this app to help me understand how users felt about the site, in ways I couldn't understand from watching clicks. It was super - easy to set up and use. I didn't need email addresses, so found it annoying that email is a mandatory field, also, I would love it if there was an option to make the survey come up when the user showed exit intent. But I'm being unfair. This is a great tool.

Broadwood Mercantile

I like the app except the popup keeps popping up up after the form is filled out and takes over the whole page. Also it can not be set for exit intent only.
A little more work and I might pay for it.

Fidogear

We are using this app to help us better serve our customers. It is easy to follow, easy to install and easy to use. We just installed it so we will see how it does.

Foodgii

Very easy to use and customizable. Giving 4-stars only because I couldn't find an option to launch the survey as a modal form.

WininShop

Very handy , easy and user friendly app that allows you to customize surveys and check what your customers think about experience with your store.

passionunleash

good app. can ask many question with this app and create a lot of diiffeernt tinghs. i do like it mucsh

Previous 1