PreOrder Globo | Back in Stock

Pre-Order Now/Restock Alert/Coming Soon/Backorder/Out of Stock

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Sunflare Saunas

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I've contacted support a couple times for some tweaks I needed to how the app functions and they have helped me quickly every time. Very responsive. Nice app.

Manchester Factory

Location Australia

Amazing app, works perfectly, support was very helpful also. Would recommend to others if they require a pre order functionality on their shopify site.

Euromoto

We are using this app to take pre-order from new collection coming up, and even if our initial setup was not working, Eric from Customer Support took time to help us and the system is now working perfectly :) Great app with nice support team!!

UR JEWELRY OFFICIAL

Very helpful! Spent sometime trying to figure out the issue, but decided to reach out for support. The solution was effective.

Dolcevia.com

Location France

I had a small problem to begin with but the staff at Globo helped me perfectly. Really great customer service!

Natural Chef

Time spent using app 29 minutes

I spent an hour trying to figure out why the Pre-Order was not working. I even checked the FAQ and follow step-by-step directions with no success. I did not see a way to contact anyone, so I just deleted the app and went with a different pre-order option. It's a shame because it seemed easy enough to figure out but don't have all night to figure out how to get an app to work.

Ailu Swim

Location Australia

I had some difficulty installing this app at first, but the support team are extremely efficient and helped me set it up. Great app for adding pre-orders.

Dottir

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Easy-to-use app and excellent support. I'm really impressed especially that it's free. Will definitely be recommending to others in ecommerce

Prego.dk

Location Denmark

Great App and customer service who helped me fixing a urgent problem. I will most definitely recommend this app.

SOHO. 100% Design Shop

Location Israel

I had some problems when i first installed this app, but after i contacted the support they fixed everything and now it's working great. I really love that i can configure an auto-restock after the preorder deadline.