PreOrder Globo | Back in Stock

Pre-Order Now/Restock Alert/Coming Soon/Backorder/Out of Stock

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Globo Pre-Order & Back In Stock

RHINOJUICE

Excellent app, does exactly what I need, saved me doing my manual workaround of setting up a preorder collection and keeping a note of all the orders by hand. Looks great in the store and the countdown creates a persuasive scarcity for sales. Great support too. Highly recommended.

Wabilogic

Thanks for this free resource for the pre-order function. Great support from the team and the function is working properly now!

3 Girls Boutique LA

Some steps are repetitive and some features do not work but overall it is great. I really hope this stops the popup asking for feedback because that is super frustrating! Edited... IT STILL ASKS FOR FEEDBACK!

FANSTORE

Location Pakistan

5star ..............................................................................................

Ela & Earth

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 16 hours

I have just started using this app. It seems like it will do what I require it to do. There are a few little functionality frustrations but overall it is performing as it should.

Green Thumbs Garden

The app is performing well so far. Easy to use, but we're having trouble using the search bar. Would recommend.

Amor Luxury Artisan Goods

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app 5 minutes

This is a great free app, that does what I need it to do. It is easy to use and navigate and I love it!

Rockaway Toys

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is great and has enabled me to add a lot more products to my catalogue without holding the stock. The only annoying thing is that it doesn't stay on the collection after I've changed the settings for a product, but this is only a small annoyance, the positives definitely outweigh this.

Infinity Shoes

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Pretty happy with the product as started using it for pre-orders. Support was very responsive as well.

A Frank Voice

Time spent using app 9 minutes

Havent used it long enough to have a solid opinion, but I am leaving a review because the obtrusive prompt wouldnt leave me alone until I left a review. Seems to work fine from the 30 seconds I've spent in it.