PreOrder Globo | Back in Stock

Pre-Order Now/Restock Alert/Coming Soon/Backorder/Out of Stock

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Globo Pre-Order & Back In Stock

PROCAM Photo & Video Gear

Time spent using app About 2 months

Highly recommended! Great app with easy setup and very user-friendly dashboard. Support is amazing! Thank you!

Bookkish

Location India

very useful app, great easy to integrate, easy to use, works well, increased order through this application

The Fox and The Mermaid

Great, useful app. I had a little trouble setting it up, but got a speedy response (even though I emailed in the evening) and got it up and running immediately. It does exactly what I need it to do.

Ampersand Styles

Very intuitive and helpful app. Allows you to list as many items for preorder as you want, for free! There were some issues getting the add to cart button to change to the pre-order button, but I emailed customer support and they were very kind and helpful. They fixed the issue the same day.

THE STEAM HOUSE VAPE SHOP MALTA

Location Malta
Time spent using app About 1 year

It helped me a lot to manage orders for products that are not in stock. Very intuitive, some automatisms could be improved. Good job

Spyker Swim

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I used this app to add pre-order to my existing products to I could begin selling right away! The app needed some configurations to merge into my existing theme, but globo support was very responsive and quickly were able to log into my site and integrate everything as I wanted.

TechGear MNL

Location Philippines
Time spent using app About 2 years

I used this app for pre-order organization. I really like how it accesses all products and I am able to configure individually, even per variant. It's perfect!

GENU THE LABEL

Time spent using app About 1 month

Such amazing functionality from a free app! Support team responded super quickly and was very helpful. Definitely recommend this app for setting up your pre-orders.

Yo verslun

Location Iceland
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

This app is very easy to use! I recommend it 100% if you want to add "pre-order" button to your sold-out products

Beach HiFi

Time spent using app About 1 year

Works perfectly! Used this to add a pre-order for some upcoming items in my shop. The backend is detailed and provides a lot of options.