PreOrder Globo | Back in Stock

PreOrder Globo | Back in Stock

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
October 22, 2020

I have just started using this app. It seems like it will do what I require it to do. There are a few little functionality frustrations but overall it is performing as it should.

Ela & Earth
Time spent using app: About 16 hours
October 21, 2020

The app is performing well so far. Easy to use, but we're having trouble using the search bar. Would recommend.

Green Thumbs Garden
Time spent using app: 5 months
October 21, 2020

This is a great free app, that does what I need it to do. It is easy to use and navigate and I love it!

Amor Luxury Artisan Goods
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 5 minutes
October 19, 2020

This app is great and has enabled me to add a lot more products to my catalogue without holding the stock. The only annoying thing is that it doesn't stay on the collection after I've changed the settings for a product, but this is only a small annoyance, the positives definitely outweigh this.

Rockaway Toys
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
October 18, 2020

Pretty happy with the product as started using it for pre-orders. Support was very responsive as well.

Infinity Shoes
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
October 16, 2020

Havent used it long enough to have a solid opinion, but I am leaving a review because the obtrusive prompt wouldnt leave me alone until I left a review. Seems to work fine from the 30 seconds I've spent in it.

A Frank Voice
Time spent using app: 9 minutes
October 16, 2020

Highly recommended! Great app with easy setup and very user-friendly dashboard. Support is amazing! Thank you!

PROCAM Photo & Video Gear
Time spent using app: About 2 months
October 16, 2020

very useful app, great easy to integrate, easy to use, works well, increased order through this application

Bookkish
India
Time spent using app: 12 months
October 15, 2020

Great, useful app. I had a little trouble setting it up, but got a speedy response (even though I emailed in the evening) and got it up and running immediately. It does exactly what I need it to do.

The Fox and The Mermaid
Time spent using app: 8 months
October 15, 2020

Very intuitive and helpful app. Allows you to list as many items for preorder as you want, for free! There were some issues getting the add to cart button to change to the pre-order button, but I emailed customer support and they were very kind and helpful. They fixed the issue the same day.

Ampersand Styles