PreOrder Globo | Back in Stock

PreOrder Globo | Back in Stock

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
October 13, 2020

It helped me a lot to manage orders for products that are not in stock. Very intuitive, some automatisms could be improved. Good job

THE STEAM HOUSE VAPE SHOP MALTA
Malta
October 13, 2020

I used this app to add pre-order to my existing products to I could begin selling right away! The app needed some configurations to merge into my existing theme, but globo support was very responsive and quickly were able to log into my site and integrate everything as I wanted.

Spyker Swim
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
October 12, 2020

I used this app for pre-order organization. I really like how it accesses all products and I am able to configure individually, even per variant. It's perfect!

TechGear MNL
Philippines
Time spent using app: About 2 years
October 11, 2020

Such amazing functionality from a free app! Support team responded super quickly and was very helpful. Definitely recommend this app for setting up your pre-orders.

GENU THE LABEL
Time spent using app: About 1 month
October 11, 2020

This app is very easy to use! I recommend it 100% if you want to add "pre-order" button to your sold-out products

Yo verslun
Iceland
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
October 11, 2020

Works perfectly! Used this to add a pre-order for some upcoming items in my shop. The backend is detailed and provides a lot of options.

Beach HiFi
October 11, 2020

Our store has quite a lot of pre order items. They app is useful, great CS and can also do a bit of customisation. Didn't expect such flexibility from a free app.

PAW-EVER
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: About 1 month
October 10, 2020

We tried a few different pre-order apps before settling on Globo Pre-Order, their app has what we need and functions well, easy to use interface and the support is outstanding, quick response and over and above the call of duty to support us - I HIGHLY recommend them and we'll be checking out their other apps

Hughes Ballistics
Time spent using app: 9 months
October 9, 2020

Customer support was helpful for a while. And then I replied one email about 2 hours late (5 days ago) and been on my own since then. Not user friendly, and kind of half hearted customer service. All in all, quite disappointed, granted it's free I suppose I shouldn't be expecting much. Thankful I only integrated the app on a copy of my actual theme.

Neenor Home
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 5 days
October 7, 2020

I needed an app to allow for some pre order items to be purchased and this app was recommended to me. It's exactly what I was looking for and it was very easy to work with. I had a few questions I needed answered and Eric resolved my query extremely quickly and efficiently alongside the dev team. I will keep this app on my site as I know I will be using it again.

Safana Jewellery