PreOrder Globo | Back in Stock

PreOrder Globo | Back in Stock

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
October 1, 2020

This app allows us to encourage customers to add options to existing products which increases revenue on the items they add to their cart! The app was easy to set up and later, when we needed help integrating a different app, Eric from Globo Pre-order responded quickly and helped us immediately at no cost!

RideFast Racing
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 30, 2020

The app had a lot of glitches that would prevent an Add to Cart button or Pre Order button from showing. Essentially not allowing customers to place an order at all. It's very manual and you have to monitor each setting very closely to make sure they are still working.

London Grant
September 28, 2020

So far so good. It gives you exactly what it says: Pre Order Botton instead of Add to Cart when Out of Stock

Mr. Pimpies
Mexico
September 27, 2020

This app is very usesul for people want to do Pre Order button for their product. It is free and you will never regret.

Nalora
Malaysia
September 26, 2020

I used this app to pre-order some safety razors for an online shop. Loved it. Works easily. No issues at all.

Vault Elements NZ
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 8 months
September 26, 2020

The support for this app I must say has been great. The developers were quick to respond and take a look at my issue. With that said, finding supporting documents so I could isolate the issues on my own was not easy. My main gripe about the app has to do with the search function. It does not allow for partial searches. You have to use the full product name. Otherwise, and great app.

Goblin's Hording Treasure
September 25, 2020

LOVE IT. EASY TO USE.. AND IT'S FREE. I TOTALLY RECOMMEND THIS APP FOR ECOMMERCE USERS. DOWNLOAD NOW!

ASAL.NYC
Time spent using app: 34 minutes
September 25, 2020

I like this app, but i don't know if there is any limit in product that i can show in preorder!!!!!!

Esmeralda's Shop
Italy
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
September 25, 2020

Awsome app for an awsome price! Highly recommended - great support!
Big shoutouts to Eric Cantona - he has been a great & quick help. Thumbs up!!!

NAKT Studio
Germany
Time spent using app: 9 days
September 25, 2020

Really useful for what we need. Does exactly what it says. Great customer support whilst having trouble integrating - the only feature missing and useful to our customers would be back in stock notification emails.

TooFaced London