Reviews (1,074)

4.8

Merchants highly value this app for its pre-order and "remind me when back in stock" features, which enhance sales and customer satisfaction. They appreciate the ability to accept deposits on popular items and its smooth integration with email marketing tools like Omnisend. Key functionalities include customizable pre-order buttons, scheduled product drops, and an automatic switch from pre-order to normal sales status with countdown clocks. The app is noted for its user-friendly interface and reliability, with many experiencing long-term, issue-free usage. Support is frequently highlighted as responsive and helpful, offering quick resolutions and personalized assistance via live chat.

May 5, 2020

Helen was a big help. I received fast service and all of my problems were solved. GREAT JOB!!! Thank you

Agape Key All Natural Products
December 5, 2017

Great service and very prompt! Will use again for future projects!

Forged Fit Co
July 2, 2023

Nice app and nice service! it would be better if the app can bulk edit the pre-order items, it will save time!

eXtremeRate Retail
China
December 4, 2020

I used this app to help me do preorder. I really like how it does y. It would be nice if it did z better.

Mortem Collections
Chile
August 7, 2018

Highly Recommended. Excellent customer service. We had some issues in the beginning, but the support team was always available to help us out.

Aliceandwhittles
September 12, 2021

Great app for our business, which has many products that are pre-ordered. The button information gives customers another chance to see the dates of release, esp if they missed it in the description.

Yeti Gaming
October 10, 2020

We tried a few different pre-order apps before settling on Globo Pre-Order, their app has what we need and functions well, easy to use interface and the support is outstanding, quick response and over and above the call of duty to support us - I HIGHLY recommend them and we'll be checking out their other apps

Hughes Ballistics
Edited January 5, 2022

SUP MOJO This app has been awesome for picking up pre orders that I previously would have missed out on. Its really easy to use and has increased my sales so I highly recommend it.

SUP MOJO
June 20, 2021

The staff eplied fast and helped us solved the problems perfectly and patiently. Very convinient app.

LightFixturesUSA
Hong Kong SAR
April 28, 2020

Awesome. Easy to customize and works perfectly. No other app needed for pre-order items! One stop shop!

Repeat Forty-Five