Reviews (1,068)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy setup, customization, and features like pre-order and back-in-stock notifications. It's praised for its ability to schedule product drops, support custom themes, and multilingualism. Merchants commend its speed, efficiency, and the responsive support team. The pricing flexibility and automated back-in-stock emails are also seen as beneficial.

March 17, 2022

I needed an App for customers to preorder new products. After checking diffrent apps I found this one to be the best sutable for my needs. Easy to configure - especially the language which turned out not-to-be an issue. I needed some help for a tiny glitch and the team (thanks Sarah) was very helpful and fast to react. I recommend this App.

Maxou & Bizou
August 2, 2020

I absolutely love this app! They're always available to help. They helped me install this app on my very complicated theme on a Sunday evening. Use this app, you won't regret it.

Leyla Luxe Collection
September 15, 2022

I used this app for my preorder and it was very helpful. It work very fast the process to activate was easy as well.

TheSlowMotionBrand
February 17, 2021

Thank you Helen, I published a new theme and Helen helped me to get the app working on the theme within a few hours! Great app and support! :)

CZone Online
Hong Kong SAR
April 3, 2023

Always quick to respond to our support requests and the Pre-Order app has been a bigger winner for us.

Greenphones
Norway
Edited September 24, 2020

Had a few issues when trying to mark products for pre-order but the support team were quick to help and solve the issue. Great service. Looking forward to continuing with the app

no1padel
Sweden
October 20, 2022

I don't usually leave reviews but after some great customer service the other day I thought I would. I'd been using the app for a while and it's great by the way. Anyway, I decided to install a new theme, as you do I had been playing around with the new theme for months to ensure everything was working but had neglected to check this app worked before publishing the new theme. It turned out something wasn't working but the support team went out of their way to fix the issue on a Saturday night which blew me away. Needless to say I would recommend the app and the service is great.

Iron-Mills LTD
January 10, 2022

The customer service and development team exceeded our expectations. They provided a custom solution for a compatibility issue we were having with another app. Now both apps work perfectly together! They were very quick to respond to any messages we sent and their development team was very fast, too.

MISSION Boat Gear
July 1, 2020

This app is the perfect way to drive consistent sales during these times. Comes with great support aswell. Highly recommend.

Comiso Coffee
July 12, 2021

Great app and 5* customer service and technical support! Keep up the great work! Thank you Sarah for your quick responses.

OceanLEDasia