PreProduct next‑gen pre‑order

A smarter way to launch products (pay later pre-orders & more)

From $19.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Moto-Tek

I used this app to run a pre-order campaign prior to committing to manufacturing a product. It worked perfectly. Having the flexibility to take a deposit, full payment or simply track pre-orders was great. The auto-emailing also worked flawlessly. Also got very responsive help from the developer (same day) when I had questions. Recommended.

Mountain & Sackett

This was our first time offering a pre-order and the customer service was excellent. I would definitely recommend this app.

Cockatoo Cocktails

Location Australia

The support team is absolutely wonderful! They have helped out with any query we have and have acted so promptly. Highly recommend this app!!

Paragon FX Group

We work in a very niche market and Oli and PreProduct have been so amazing helping us get set up and customizing our store. I thought taking pre-orders would be a nightmare, but with PreProduct, it's been incredibly easy. Thank you guys for making this a seamless experience! I highly recommend this app!

Philips Test

The best pre-order app. Amazing customer support. Having the ability to set pre-orders as pay later, deposit, or pay in full allows us to customize and improve the shopping experience for customers while supply chain issues give problems with new product arrival. Highly recommend app to anyone looking to do pro-orders.

Oatman Farms LLC

This app is really easy to use and straightforward. Wonderful customer service if you have any questions, too! Highly recommend.

Alive Pharmacy Warehouse

Location Australia

Great app! Definitely helped us with what we were trying to achieve. What is more impressive is the support. I'd recommend this to anyone who has a use case where customers may need to pre order and want a simple, easy way to enable this.

Toysdachi

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 1 month

The best pre-order app that helps us roll out new items, collect deposits and manager orders. Kudos to Oli and Eliza, who are very patient and respond promptly to any question any time of the day!

Gibus Cycles

Location France

Awesome "new app" with features really well dev & integrated. Goog job for the customer service Oli, you rock! Keep going Preproduct team.

Bee Haven Bodycare & Gifts

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app worked perfecrtly to launch a new product of mine and create a hype, take deposits and easily seek the emaingin payments. Easy to set up and the customer service was awesome... I was nervous initially but Oli held my hand every step of the way! cannot wait for my 2nd pre-product launch now! highly recommend

Previous 1 3 4