Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts | Reviews

by Amai

Quantity & Volume discount, Tiered pricing, Buy X Get Y Free

Home Sweet Home

App is very good. does the job good. I had some issues with translation apps, but this apps customer support, especially Charie, made a good job on fixing them fast. :) Thank you!

Bubble Tea Wholesaler WA

Rate 5 stars for their prompt action and kind services, although I had uninstalled the app just because of it's not suiting the web.

November 24, 2021

Thank you for your kind words ! It is certainly a pleasure to assist you :)

Peachy Pets

It's a great app for increasing average order value. Easy to set up and customer support is really helpful! I highly recommend it

November 16, 2021

Thank you for the review and your recommendation. It's been a pleasure to assist you. Please do no hesitate to reach out if you have any further inquiries ;)

IzzNow

I use this app often to offer quantity breaks on some of my store's items and it helps increase my overall sales. I also like that whenever I need assistance, customer service reps are there to help and have fixed what I couldn't do myself on at least 4 occasions. Thank you!

November 15, 2021

Thanks! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied. If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

TopDog Sneakers

Great experience with the app so far. Does what it says and responsive support team is definitely a plus point for me. Highly recommended.

October 15, 2021

Thank you for the review and your recommendation. We are glad that you like our app. It is certainly a pleasure to assist you !

Maestro Collections BL

I like the Buy X Get Y Free and the Upsell feature. Customer support is prompt too and they manage to resolve our issue quickly.

October 15, 2021

Thanks! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app :)
It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied.

Captain Morganics

I like the features and the support is very prompt in entertaining my request. We strongly recommend this app purely on service alone.

October 15, 2021

Thank you for the review and your recommendation. We are always ready to assist so don't hesitate to reach out ;)

Silver Creek Nursery

very fast customer service, very helpful. This is the only app I could find for a reasonable price (for my size of business) that could do discounts how I wanted.

October 5, 2021

We are glad that you like our app. It is certainly a pleasure to assist you !
Good luck to your business :)

Hydro Gainer

Great app, so far so good. Customer service is also great. Had a few minor issues and the team helped fix the issues very quickly.

October 5, 2021

Thank you for your kind words !

myfriendsuzie

The app does what it advertised. On top of this, the very helpful and responsive customer service staff made the experience that much more pleasant. Highly recommended.

October 3, 2021

Thank you for the review and recommendation !
We are always ready to assist so don't hesitate to reach out ;)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 44 45