Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by Amai

Quantity & Volume discount, Tiered pricing, Buy X Get Y Free

Great Lakes Bogo Sales

Great service and fast response time. They are the first app that I've found that can give my site the functionality I have been looking for.

EasyVacuum

I tried almost all similar apps and this one is the best without contest !
And the support is really really fast, i had a few problems on 2 of my shops and everything was solved in a few minutes even on the middle of the night so it's worth 5 stars.
Keep up the good work guys.

candycouples

Great customer support. I had issues with the design of the widget on my product page. They solve it within minutes. Really appreciate their help. Thanks

Likedtrend

they have great support team. i had problem and they helped me a lot to solve my problem. i highly recommend

Gordon Bags

Their Customer Service has also been really helpful, when we've had issues they've helped us resolve them quickly! We've been using the bulk discounts app for a few years and its worked well for our needs.

tavriya-buh

So far so good. If I have a problem I'll be sure to let them Know! lol, but so far so good. Super simple to set up and use.

DREAMERO

I have never experienced such a good service nowhere. The Support manager named Artem was available in less than a minute even if it was close to midnight. He understood my problems very accurate and fast and solved tham really quick. Awesome Service! I love it! :) Thumbs up

Debbie Lynn

Only quantity app I could get installed correctly. Easy to use and real live customer support. Highly recommend.

Muscle X 1

Awesome app! Does exactly what i needed it to and looks great! I was a bit worried as to how it would look but you have complete control over the style so looks native to my theme and site. Awesome work!

EUK store

BEST multibuy product discount app in Shopify. Very easy to use and can create unlimited pricing tire. I have more than 10000 products of Grocery and doing promotion on weekly basis with many multibuy products. This app help me to make it easy. Their support is very prompt and mostly you will get it online instantly. Thank you.