Print Melon ‑ Print on Demand

Print Melon ‑ Print on Demand

by Custom Cherry, INC

Print on Demand shirt printing fulfillment& shirt dropshipping

Meaningful Tees Shop

I have been using Print Melon for about 6 weeks now and I am absolutely THRILLED with them for a number of reasons. First let me say that I have tried ALL of the major POD companies. I am an experienced Graphic Designer and I am VERY picky about every aspect of my business. Here are the reasons I love Print Melon: 1) Excellent White Ink Coverage on Dark Tshirts 2) Excellent Black Ink Coverage on Light Tshirts 3) Excellent Selection of Brands, Styles and Colors of Garments 4) Excellent Pricing 5) Excellent Customer Service: Their customer service is via email and they ALWAYS get back to me SAME DAY. If my question is Order Related they get back to me even faster! 6) Fast and CONSISTENT production times. Every order I have placed has gone out in 3 Business Days 7) Upgraded Shipping on Customer Orders. My Customers have been receiving their orders in 3 days no matter where they are in the US. 8) Excellent Presentation/Packaging: Shirts are always folded neatly. 9) They will be coming out with an Inventory Checking Portal very soon to avoid ordering out of stock items. 10) I feel like they genuinely care about me and my business - a rare find these days! Thank you Print Melon for everything!

May 28, 2021

Thanks for your awesome review, we are very lucky to be your fulfillment partner.

URevolution

We would consider using Print Melon more but they have the absolute worst design interface of any of the POD apps we use. In addition to the horrific interface there is no way to filter by size, and even when a product description lists sizes, when you start the design process you discover the available sizes don't match the description. Given the POD competition surely they would redesign their Shopify website!

May 7, 2021

Hi,
Thanks for your review. We will be redesigning our app. All the descriptions are taken direct from the Brands, you can also find the same or very similar descriptions on our brands own websites. We will not be able to change those descriptions. App itself is very easy to use, with 4 clicks you can publish a product to your website. You can select or unselect the sizes you may not like. Main goal is to have your items published, and fulfill them in timely manner. Our focus is on your fulfillment, and to make it sure your products are delivered to your buyers asap with no errors. We are well aware of the interface, its not fancy, but its very efficient with lots of unique products. Our Production and customer service is top of the line. Your buyers will expect you to deliver their orders without any errors within a timely manner, and this is our main focus right now. Sorry for the inconvenience

five + crew

Overall, I would give this app a B-, maybe C+. Cons: I have had an order take 2 days to get out, and I have had one that took over 2 weeks to get out because of product availability. On darker colors they either do sublimation or screen printing (not 100% sure of the difference) and on lighter tees they do DTG printing. I have also had brand of shirts switched out without my knowledge and was explained that it was the same quality. The app can be sometimes tiresome to use and it is a long process to create one design in multiple styles(shirt, tank, sweatshirts, etc). Pros:
They have a wide selection of brands and colors and most are at a reasonable price point. They also have good customer service when there is an issue. DTG printing on lighter colors is good quality. I had no problem with longer shipping because, well, it was COVID and many people were understanding. I knew the customer, but if I hadn't, I would've most likely refunded them for taking so long. My main focus is not t-shirts and they have the brand/colors I want, so it works for me. I guess my biggest issue would be the lack of updating item quantities and communication when it comes to product/orders.

April 19, 2021

Thanks for your review and comments, they are very important to us. After checking your orders, we were not sure which order took 2 weeks to ship, we always contact our users Same Day of the purchase if an item is out of stock and its not replaceable. Then we will wait for your reply, once you reply we will start processing the order.  If it took 2 weeks to be delivered, please be advised that the package will be out of our control once its shipped, it may have taken 2 weeks to be delivered, but we can't really control the shipment once its picked up from our warehouse.  Also, due to major stock issues, upgrading a shirt at no cost or shipping a comparable same size color item is a very common process,  some apps  may even charge you for this service. Our shipping times are listed underneath every product we offer where it says Shipping. It takes up to 5 business days to ship after cleared payment, we don't ship on weekends and holidays. We are working on a portal where all of our users are able to see what we have in stock, it should be ready soon. We appreciate your suggestion. Sorry to disappoint you, we will always try our best to accommodate your requests.

Mindful Mama Threads

I use a few different POD companies and Print Melon is by far my favorite. I do think that they could use an update on their site, it seems to be super outdated. But they have such a wide selection of products, everything so far has turned out amazing, my customers love the products and prints. Customer service is phenomenal. Pricing is the cheapest of the thre POD companies I use. Aside from the site needing an update, I cant complain.

April 12, 2021

Thanks for your review and nice comments. We will definitely update our site, thanks for your suggestion. We do appreciate your business and its our pleasure to be your fulfillment partner.

Simply Inspired Creations

I LOVE this app. I've never had a problem with customer service either! They are top notch and answer all my questions. (I ask a lot =D) They've helped in many ways of changing orders, updating orders for my customers fulfillment, and always communicate when a size is oos. They've helped my business grow a lot!!!

April 5, 2021

Thanks for your awesome review. We are very lucky to be your fulfillment partner.

fitdisneychick

Amazing customer service with an incredible response time! Really easy to work with and the tie-dye products are absolutely STUNNING! Will continue to work with Print Melon for many years to come!

March 26, 2021

Thanks for your reviews. Its our pleasure to be your print on demand partner.

GUTIVA

If you sell plain T-shirts from 15 to 33 .00 dollars !! how in the world can we use your services? We would have to sell them for 45 to 99 dollars?

March 16, 2021

This is a false information. Our prices start at $6 per shirt for Gildan 5000(Print is included with the price), our Bella 3001 shirts are $9.
If you are looking for Made in USA with Organic Cotton products, the price will not be the same as a Gildan tshirt. All of the prices depend on the type of the shirts you would choose.
Our best selling products price range is $6-$10. We suggest you to take a look at our catalogue.

Execute Sportswear

Great clothing, Fast shipping. Never have out of stock problems. Highly recommend! Couldn't be happier!

March 3, 2021

Thanks for your review. We appreciate your support, and so glad for being your fulfillment partner. We will always make it sure your orders are very well taken care of.

ihsanaydin

Overall, I am very satisfied with Print Melon. So for others I will mention the advantages that I experienced: First thing first, the customer service is by far the most efficient one I experienced. They replied to my questions so fast and accurately. Secondly, the shirts I ordered came with a good quality. I only use 100 percent cotton products for to keep up with the quality. Some color/size combos are hard to maintain for my daily orders and the customer service provided me the products I ordered swiftly. I placed a decent number of orders till now and processing time of my orders are impressive. For the new users, what I would suggest is to cooperate with their customer service and design team to make a good start for your store. And again, many thanks to the customer service and I hope they will keep up the good work!

February 17, 2021

Thanks for your review. We appreciate your nice comments and your business. Our top priority is customer service and making it sure that all your requests are well taken care of. Its our pleasure to be your print on demand partner.

TRP Apparel & Gear

Mens and womens T-shirts
Mens and womens t-shirts, great quality and the printing is perfect.
These guys are the best! Amazing customer service, honest, friendly and great quality products. Their shipping times are awesome too!
My go to supplier and soon to be my only supplier!

February 16, 2021

Thanks for your amazing review. We are very lucky to be your print on demand partner. Its our pleasure working with you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8