Print Melon ‑ Print on Demand

Print Melon ‑ Print on Demand

by Print Melon, INC

Print on Demand shirt printing fulfillment& shirt dropshipping

22 Lions Bookstore

How do you expect to work like this? The app has no quality. The products are cheap, but price is not all that matters. I'm deleting the app from my store.

Perform X

Fastest response ever!! I stumbled upon Print Melon searching for t-shirt apps for my store. I installed the app and sent them some questions, their customer service is amazing, they replied in no time!! Their prices are great, too many products to choose from. Their app is very easy to use, clean and super fast!! My high season is coming, and i am so lucky to find them.

Holo Addicts

Ive been using Print Melon since they first launched and I gotta say i'm quite impressed! Extremely user friendly platform and they offer an wide variety of customizable clothing. I've already sold some of my own designed t shirts and they always fulfill my orders on a timely matter. I definitely recommend this app for anyone who is starting their dropship t shirt business.

Jasmine + Marigold

I love the clean and easy-to-use interface of Print Melon app. The prices of the garments are fair (the adult tees are less pricey than Printful!) and I like how many different styles are available. I ordered some sample products and I really appreciate the good print quality. I also emailed a question and their team got back to me within reason. Really excited to use this interface for my orders this busy season.

Couples Apparel

I have used several print on demand apps but Print Melon is much easier to use and they have plenty of different type of apparels. It literally takes seconds to create and publish a product to my Shopify store.App is super fast and the design studio is very user-friendly. The support is very responsive, I asked them a question and got a response within less than an hour. So far so good :) Highly recommended.