Print Melon ‑ Print on Demand

Print Melon ‑ Print on Demand

by Custom Cherry, INC

Print on Demand shirt printing fulfillment& shirt dropshipping

Mr Mar00n

hi there I'm very interest to use this app for my brand, just wondering if i can add my brand name inside? can i ask for samples to ensure the quality? how many can and how much will cost me? thanks

August 2, 2020

Hello,
Thanks for your review. Yes, you sure can add your brand on neck side. You can also place Sample Orders in the app. You can place as many as you would like, prices start at $6, we have hundreds of products to choose from. Prices will vary depending on the type of the shirt you choose.

Austin Crew

I installed this app since I am using two other POD sources. Quality of products seem to be good, but I ended up uninstalling the app since the product and shipping costs exceeded the other two vendors.

July 30, 2020

Hello,
Thanks for your review and nice comment for our print quality. We use USPS as our shipping provider and offer their Business Rates. There are cheaper options such as UPS Innovations, or Smart Post, these are standard ground shipping services, they also use USPS, on top of it shipments will delay 2-3 Business days or potentially gets lost during the long transit if we offer those providers. We believe shipping should be fast and your buyers should receive their packages as soon as possible. Offering slower speed shipping with lower value may seem like saving you some money, but in the long run it will hurt your business. Most of the time we actually lose money on shipping, for instance shipping a basic shirt from CA to east cost will cost $4.60, we charge $4, yet, most of the time we upgrade shipping’s to Priority Mail at no additional cost. We are sorry to lose you and wish you our best in your venture.

TheCozyApparel2

The print quality is amazing and not a single issue so far. Support team replies super fast too. 10/10

July 29, 2020

Thanks for your review, our job is to to make is sure you and your end buyer is fully satisfied with the order. We are lucky to be your fulfillment partner.

Gear Alante

If you expect a product that your customers will wear use a different company. We are setting up another site focused around clothing. We tried a T-shirt sample from Print Melon and the results were atrocious! We were told that ink missing in spots "is not bad".
Here is part of the conversation with the first rep "I can see that its not ringspun, that will cause some of these spots. It still looks not bad".
They did issue a refund once we sent them photos of the shirt they sent us. Once we mentioned that we would review them this is there response "PrintMelon Support
Mon, Jul 27, 10:16 PM (19 hours ago)
to me

No problem, best of luck!!"

July 28, 2020

Thanks for your review, we just to want clarify several things, the shirt you ordered was our most basic shirt for $6, it is not ringspun, the " ink missing spots" were actually fibers of the shirt, and we did explain you the reason to that being it's not ringspun would cause this issue. Your image still looked good, it was printed in 1200dpi. We didn't issue you the refund after you send us the image, we issued you a refund because thats what you wanted us to do. You told us that you will leave us a negative review on the app, which is your decision and we respect that. We wished you best of luck in your new venture. We are sorry to lose you, and we wish you best of luck and success in the future.

Off Tee Shop

I used Print Melon and other apps to see how they work and what kind of quality of products I’ m going to receive. Print Melon won in the categories of product quality, fast shipping, and communicating with their customers. As a result, I transfer all of my designs to
Print Melon.

July 28, 2020

Thanks for your review. We appreciate your support and giving us a chance to be your fulfillment partner.

Stable Landing

I'm very happy with this app so far. The ui is straightforward, and the setup and info is good. I had a minor issue, and they responded to the support email in just a couple hours. Also very good production and shipping times.

July 25, 2020

Thanks for your review, we are lucky to be your fulfillment partner.

KapreShanel

My order was placed on July 1, 2020. 8 days later my 6 samples in various sizes are here and they ALL look AMAZING!
They also emailed immediately to let me know a color was out and they replace it with another one. Very good customer service. Great pricing, Great prints. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!

July 9, 2020

Thanks for your review. We are very lucky to be your fulfillment partner.

JAMOREBLUE

so far very good, best for me easier, than spod, printify,printful, best prices so far. i like the design.

July 9, 2020

Thank you for your review. Our goal is to make the app as easy as possible so you can get your items published with couple clicks. We appreciate your support, and we are very lucky to be your fulfillment partner.

Abstract Objects

First of all Print Melon's customer service is amongst the best customer service I have received from any POD app on Shopify. The respond very quick and you don't have to wait a day for a single automated response. Their work is printed and shipped out quickly and the quality is great! I hope they have other products they will be adding to their POD service because I would love to use them for more products!

July 8, 2020

Thanks for your awesome review. Its our pleasure to be your fulfillment partner, we are constantly adding new unique items, there will be a lot more coming. We appreciate your business.

Marisa In Motion

Print Melon's customer service is by far the best I have encountered with the various POD apps I have tried. They are so helpful and quick to respond. I know they are currently working on improving some of their UI functionality which will only make working with them even better!

July 8, 2020

Thanks for your review, its always a pleasure working with you and being your fulfillment partner.

Previous 1 3 4