Print Melon ‑ Print on Demand

Print Melon ‑ Print on Demand

by Custom Cherry, INC

Print on Demand shirt printing fulfillment& shirt dropshipping

Gospel Culture Apparel

Print Melon gets 5 stars but... I have some feedback and will be sending direct to their support service too after the good stuff. On time shipments, on point customer service. I get replies from support the same day or within 24 hours even on weekends! Their design page is extremely easy to use but the black shirt mock up is slightly off center compared to the rest, making it difficult or have to start over once the designs are published. It looks off if you use the black shirt mock up. Shipment is on time but samples were stuffed in a shipping bag 3-4 shirts rolled up causing them to wrinkle up real bad, no one wants to see a badly wrinkled shirt when expecting something new. Glad this happened to me and not my customer. Minor things and does not take away from great service, and easy to use app for a new user barely starting a store. Looking forward to the changes they claim are coming.

October 21, 2020

Thanks for your great review. We are very lucky to have you.The reason they were packed tightly is the shipping upgrade, we upgrade the shipments to faster shipping method and their charges are too high, therefore we want to pack them tightly. Good side is you will receive your orders very soon, and most of the time they will arrive very neat. Otherwise, orders may get delivered too late. We will pay more attention to packing, our sincere apologies.

Rescue The Republic

Print Melon has excellent standards. We selected PM from several companies we tested when we launched. To this day, PM has provided great service. They ship on or ahead of stated turnaround time, they're highly responsive, and deliver high quality printed products.

October 15, 2020

Thanks for your review. Its our pleasure to be your fulfillment partner. New categories are coming soon.

Wears The Mountain

Excellent quality and turn around time, but I'm REALLY struggling with Print Melon's Customer Service at the moment. Customer service is available via email only. In my interactions, I find I am having to repeat questions and statements via email frequently. This tells me my emails are not being read in full. I am, also, in one frustrating back and forth right now regarding my accounting/charges, and cannot get a time scheduled to speak with someone live. Specific issues: -Test orders without valid payment being processed, despite email confirmation that they would NOT be processed. -International shipping charges applied despite items being shipped within the state of CA. -Lack of invoicing or documentation.
-Credits issued in amounts that do not match past charges creating a mess to rectify. I hope to change this review to a 5 out 5 and partner closely with Print Melon once these issues are addressed. I will update this review accordingly. Fingers crossed!

October 13, 2020

Hello,
Thanks for your review, we have responded all of your requests within same day, matter of fact in couple hours. As one of the orders being charged for international shipping, you input a different country than US, we sent you screen shots of it. If you enter any other country than US, system will automatically charge you an international shipping, and there is nothing much we can do about it. You will need to make it sure that you always put US, United States for the country. Yet, we did also fix that address issue for you and refunded you the difference. As long as you put US, or United States you will not be charged any international shipping.

You had Payment Error orders, our system will automatically try to charge you unless those orders are cancelled. If you don't want them to be processed, please always cancel the orders. We printed 10 shirts, and shipped them, you have told us that those orders should have been never shipped. We issued you a refund for all of the shirts, the orders were still shipped.

You can find your order details and charges in your Print Melon Account. If you click details, you will see the detailed charges. You can always ask us as well, but invoice is always there, please click on " Details" button.

You wanted us to give you a call today, and we responded letting you know that our day is full scheduled with phone calls. You have to schedule a phone appointment, and our staff will give you a call.

Each email you sent was responded and none of them were the same response. You were asking details for the same order numbers couple times, and we responded the same details of those orders.

We are very sorry to disappoint you, these above issues can easily be fixed by using the correct country code ( US or United States) and cancelling the orders that are not meant to be shipped. Regardless, we took care of them for you same day, issued your refunds while still processing them, and explained the issues with screen shots.

Ruffled Edge

I am giving 5 stars!! No question! There were some issues with sizing not matching up in the beginning when I started using them, although the issue seemed to be on my end (I never could figure out what was going on), PM was quick to answer and quick to correct the problem. This did not happen once, but twice, and both times they were there to make it right, and from my understanding, this was a fault on my shop's end. They let me know they would be doing updates to help with my situation and orders have gone through with no problems. They were quick in responses, kind, personable, & patient. Customer service can go a very very long way! It is important to build relationships...I believe they do just that.
Although orders can take a bit longer for processing (understandable), shipping time seems quick.
Thank you PM!
~Tiffany w/The Ruffled Edge

October 8, 2020

Thanks so much for your great review. Customer service is our top priority, our job is to make it sure we fulfill exactly what you need. Its really important to us that we work very closely with our fulfillment partners just like yourself, get to know your needs and make it sure we accomplish your requests in a timely manner. We are very lucky to be your fulfillment partner.

VinLoft & AniQ M

If you have a physical store location where customers can visit to purchase your items, this is the app. But if you have an online drop shipping store and you value your customers, this will definitely not work. I have to be honest. I created designs and ordered a hoodie and a few T-Shirts. While the print quality is good, the clothing is placed in a shipping box as is. A shipping bag would be more presentable or if items were in plastic before shipping box.

October 5, 2020

Hello,
Thanks so much for your constructive review and nice comments for the print quality. Unfortunately we don't offer such service where we individually put each shirt in a clear bag, this will significantly slow us down. Due to Covid, our shipping time has been increased to 3-5 business days from same day shipping. Adding an extra step will increase it to at least 2-3 more days. When things are more settled, we may start packing them inside clear bags. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Word On The T!

This is my go to POD app! Love all of my products thus far. I make my own sublimation shirts but for colored/dark shirts I use PrintMelon and I have no complaints!

September 29, 2020

Hi,
Thanks so much for your review. We appreciate your business.

Locker 55

Print Melon has been great! My prints thus far have all come out exactly as I had hoped. Their customer service is stellar and super responsive. They have a great selection of products and shipping times have also been super fast. 100% recommend!

September 25, 2020

Hello,
Thank you very much for your great review and support. We will always try our best to make it sure you are very well taken care of.

The Scarlet Wagon Boutique

Print Melon is awesome-sauce! I've been searching for a POD service for over a year, but after ordering samples from several I was extremely disappointed with either the print quality or the consistency between the prints. I found one other company with decent print quality, but their choices of shirt colors and styles was very limited. Print Melon has been amazing! Their prints are outstanding and custom service is on point! They are quick to reply and try to answer any questions you may have. They also have ALL the shirt colors and styles that I was wanting. I'm seriously so thrilled to be able to work with them.

September 20, 2020

Hello,
Thanks for your review. We are very glad you are happy with our services. Its our pleasure to be your fulfillment partner.

Iron Savage Apparel

Product selection looks decent, international shipping prices are high.

Their Bella tees are one of the lowest priced I've seen (base price USD $9)

September 10, 2020

Thanks for your review. We are very sorry that nobody has responded right away to your email. We received your email at 9.16pm Pacific Time ( 9 hours ago), and just responded to it. We respond all of our emails within 24 business hours.
Our Shipping rates are standard, international shipping is high but on the other hand we don't use third party shipping providers. Our international packages get delivered pretty fast, and they almost never got lost. Also, our domestic shipping rates are lower than average, and yet they also get delivered pretty fast since we don't use third party shipping providers. The lower domestic shipping cost will easily make up the difference for the international cost, and your customers will be very satisfied with the shipping speed. We are also trying our best to lower our international shipping costs by negotiating the rates, it will be lowered sooner or later. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Jeep County

By far you have the best catalog and prices from all over the print-on-demand world. quality top notch. OUSTANDING
update 10.09.2020
support team 5 stars. quick response.
I am all yours.

September 9, 2020

Thanks for your constructive review and nice comments. Our international shipping is little high and we are working on it. The good thing for our international shipment is, they don't get lost on the way and they arrive very quick. We don't work with third party shipping providers, thus give you an advantage of them being delivered too late or packages getting lost. We will reduce our international shipping charges, our sincere apologies for the international shipments rates. On the other hand, our standard domestic rates are lower than average,it should easily make up the difference.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6