Print Melon ‑ Print on Demand

Print Melon ‑ Print on Demand

by Print Melon, INC

Print on Demand shirt printing fulfillment& shirt dropshipping

ThreeSixty Mercantile

So many customizable products at great prices!! Staff is easy to work with and products ship fast. Very Happy!

Art Shokai

This app is probably the best one to start or improve your drop shipping online shop ! It's so easy to use and there is plenty of choice to create your own products.

I used to work with the Print Melon team on other business and I can tell you their customer service is really amazing. The prices are really low and the quality really perfect, they always care about my orders and deliveries on time.

Ordered samples and got them in my France address within 10 days, that was super fast!!

Now I just have to focus on my designs and marketing strategies I don't have to worry anymore about how I'll supply my orders, stocks or shipping, I know all the work will be done perfectly and on time.

-----------------------------------------------------

Cette application est probablement la meilleure pour démarrer ou améliorer votre boutique en drop shipping ! C'est tellement facile à utiliser et il y a beaucoup de choix pour créer vos produits.

J'ai déjà travaillé avec l'équipe de Print Melon sur d'autres activités et je peux vous dire que leur service client est très réactif. Les prix sont vraiment bas et la qualité vraiment au top, ils se soucient toujours de mes commandes et les livraisons se font en temps et en heure.

J'ai commandé des échantillons et je les ai reçus à mon adresse en France en moins de 10 jours, c'était super rapide !!

Maintenant, je peux vraiment me concentrer sur mes designs et mes stratégies de marketing. Je n'ai plus à m'inquiéter de la production de mes commandes, des stocks ou des expéditions. Je sais que le job sera fait à la perfection et dans les temps.

GreekTank

Absolutely would recommend Print Melon for anyone looking for a Print on Demand service. Zack has been extremely helpful and accommodating through the integration process. They are always available to answer any questions we have and are very professional about it. The quality and turn around time is unbeatable in this industry. We are looking forward to growing our platform with Print Melon.

California Wall Art

I downloaded this app to several of my stores, and got a tell you, this is one of the best apps on shopify platform. Fist off, its soo easy to design and publish the product, it literally takes less than a minute to do so, app is so easy to use even i can do it lol.
As for the products, they are well ahead of the game, they know apparel market very well and constantly add new products to their app. The products are very popular and unique, since fashion is changing fast, the products they add do match with the current fashion. The staff is very responsive, whenever i send an email receive a response within couple hours and they do solve problems. The best feature of this print on demand app is the ease of use. Im so happy to find this app. Many thanks to shopify.

Dark Sentinel

I want to like this app as the products are a bit different to what's available from most POD suppliers. The problem is international shipping costs start at $15 to ship a t-shirt. All other products on our store (from other suppliers) we can sell everywhere - we couldn't do that with these at this price so have had to remove the app. If they sort out better shipping arrangements, it would be worth a look.

August 7, 2019

Thanks for your review, we are always on the look for new trends and new type of POD products.

We do like to work direct with shipping carriers instead of using 3rd party shipping companies. 3rd party companies do give better rate for International shipping but then the products either get lost or being delivered too late. Our goal is to make your buyer satisfied with your final product, if he/she is satisfied, he will more likely be back and purchase more of your products. On the other hand, if his order is lost in transit or being delivered a month later, you may loose that customer of yours, we don't want that to happen. Our ultimate goal is to make your buyer 100% satisfied with the product, design quality and speed of the service. Our international rate may be couple dollars higher, but the end user would never mind paying couple dollars more knowing that the package will for sure arrive within very short time.

With all that said, 90% of sales are in USA, our shipping rates in USA are the best with the service you can get. We are still negotiating for our international shipping rates with several carriers, and we will let you know as soon as we get the better rates. We do appreciate your review, it does help us to improve ourselves.

Roxx n' Rule

Print Melon is by far the best Print-On-Demand service!

They offer a comprehensive selection of products which allows me to serve my customers from one source so they receive their entire order together.
PM has top notch customer service too. They are different than other POD companies/apps because when you work with them, you are working directly with the printer as opposed to services who outsource the printing. They are so attentive.The best part is, they quality check your orders before they send them! They take pride in their work!!! I tried many of the "most- recommended" print providers and kept hitting bumps with the end product. I had reservations my customers wouldn't be happy and I wouldn't have peace of mind wondering if my customers what I promised. I don't have that concern with PM. I know my customers will feel confident ordering again and again.

I LOVE LOVE Print Melon! They help me run my business with confidence and the turn around time on orders is awesome. If I could give them 100 stars I would! :)

inspirinq

I love this app! Great customer service, super fast shipping, great print quality! The prices are also very competitive!

Blush + Willow

Love the customer service. They've always gone above and beyond to help make sure my experience, and my customers' experiences are exceptional.

edazy

placed an order and no response since 2 days..........payment has been done......sent 3 emails already.....at least acknowledge the things...........

Finally, got an explanation about late response from PM....Its been holiday for the thanksgiving.....My order will be shipped till Tuesday.....PROBLEM SOLVED!

22 Lions Bookstore

How do you expect to work like this? The app has no quality. The products are cheap, but price is not all that matters. I'm deleting the app from my store.

Previous 1