Printful: Print on Demand

Printful: Print on Demand

by Printful

Top-rated print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

Woven Soft

I have thousands of products to add to my store. That will never happen with their "product push limit" of only 2 products a day. Seems as if they only care about their established customers and not customers that are new and starting up.

Lilou Lifestyle Co.

Awful fulfillment service. I was super excited to set up my printful shop & mid way through my efforts they limited the # of products per store to 2 without any notice!!! More than half of the catalogue of products became temporarily unavailable in the exact same moment. I was cut off at the knees without any warning. You can not rely on this for your business fulfillment services when they make choices like this that are detrimental to your business. There is no trust in them as a customer now. I will be looking into what other print on demand options are available immediately.

December 2, 2020

Hey there! Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate it!

To help manage the volume, we're proactively introducing some product push limitations for customers located in the US and Canada. This should help us keep our fulfillment estimates consistent, so your customers get their orders within the expected time.
As soon we'll see that we can manage a larger number of orders, we'll lower the limitations or will lift them completely. Please follow our Fulfillment Updates page for the latest updates and the reasoning behind the delayed communication with our customers here: https://www.printful.com/fulfillment-updates

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you!

yossiabulafia

I have launched my store using Printful lately. All my orders are impossible to be tracked. I mean you can track them up to a certain point. Fulfilment was in Latvia, and after the parcels were sent abroad there is no tracking of them as if they were lost. Printful rep tells me to contact the Latvian Post and that it is in transit and she understands my concerns!!! She was not helpful and could not give any answers as if it was a bot. I am so disappointed I'll have to refund my client. DON'T USE THEIR SERVICES ON YOUR FRONT STORE UNTIL YOU CHECK THEIR DELIVERY SERVICES!!! CAUTION!!! Poor Customer Service!

December 2, 2020

Hey there, thank you for sharing your review and we are truly sorry to hear your experience hasn't been the best lately! We'll review the communication you had with our customer support internally.

I completely understand the current shipping delays can be very frustrating. Once the parcel is handed over to our carriers, we have no control over the shipping speed, especially, now, when everything is delayed due to transportation and social restrictions in place.

Once the order is sent abroad, it will remain with this status until it's received in the recipient's country and the first scan is made the tracking information should be updated then. In the meantime, the parcel can be in the queue on the plane, sorting centers, etc. The pending packages rarely get tracking updates about waiting in line which may give the impression that they're lost in transit. We will do our best to advise our customers of the wait times we receive from our carriers. Please follow the latest updates on our Fulfillment Updates page here: https://www.printful.com/fulfillment-updates.

If you have any additonal questions or concerns please feel free to reach us at feedback@printul.com!

BjjFits

I'M USING THIS APP, BUT I MIGHT STOP USING IT.
YOU MIGHTS ASK WHY? WEEELLL, BECAUSE THE PRODUCT AND SHIPPING PRICES ARE TOO EXPENSIVE. I'M NOT MAKING PROFIT WITH THIS APP.
IF YOU ARE READING THIS AND YOU WANT TO INSTALL THIS APP, I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT YOU'RE NOT GOING MAKE PROFIT. DON'T USE THIS APP!!!!!!!!

November 30, 2020

Thank you for sharing your review, we truly appreciate it!

We understand that our prices may not be suitable for all our users, but we consider them fair taking into account that they cover the costs of the products, printing and fulfillment, the features on our website and the free integrations we offer. However, we do review the costs of our products, shipping, and features regularly and lower them whenever possible.

If you have any additional feedback, as well as any questions or concerns, please reach out to us at feedback@printful.com!

Nu Noveltees

The orders are taking a very long time to get delivered. No communication from their side and customer support number is no longer working. If I could give zero stars, I would.

November 23, 2020

Thank you for your review! At this time, our standard phone support is not available. We're focusing on assisting customers via chat and email. Could you please send us your account email address along with the order number to feedback@printful.com? We'd like to check the status of this order along with the previous communication you've had with our Support team.

TACTICALMOOD.com

READ THIS WELL... I have printed 4/5 t-shirts using some of the most expensive one on the catalogue to check the quality of the product and printing - as suggested. After receiving the articles I noticed immediately large necks, no size-labels ...AND THE SAME EXSACT CHIP PRINT PROBLEM REPLICATED ON EVERY LOGOS OF MINE ... NOW READ THIS AGAIN.... THEY WILL NOT ADMIT ANY DOING WRONG... CONSEQUNTLY YOU WILL NEED TO DEAL WITH YOUR CUSTOMER'S FRUSTRATION. When I pointed the fact that the logos were screwed, someone replayed to me this exact statement: "the job was delivered as expected." So If you decide to use this service after reading this message, you'll deserve any trouble that may come at you !

November 16, 2020

UPDATE:
To start off, we take full responsibility for any errors made in our fulfillment process, you can find our Returns Policy here: https://www.printful.com/policies/returns. The print coverage, however, heavily depends on the qualities of the chosen fabric.
The thickness of the fabric, as well as its blend, can affect the way a print appears on the garment, you can see more on this here: https://www.printful.com/important-facts-about-tshirt-printing
According to the submitted graphics for this order, our fulfillment teams confirmed that we would not be able to provide better results for this print file and a reshipment would look exactly the same. We would recommend adjusting your print file for a better outcome moving forward. We also recommend checking product reviews to see if the garment is something you're looking to add to your store. We're sorry that this has caused you some inconvenience!

Thank you for your review! We experienced technical difficulties with our website, we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused! Please find more information here: https://bit.ly/3eZTyVI

We are sorry to hear about the issue with the products. Could you please send us more information on this to feedback@printful.com? We'd like to look into this in more depth.

-Lauma

The Puppini Sisters Shop

Sketchy quality and inconsistent delivery. And they take zero responsibility for items that don't get delivered.
Plus, the app is super clunky. Awful.

November 12, 2020

Hi there, thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We're sorry to hear your time hasn't been positive, but we hope to improve it moving forward.

I was unable to find an order that wasn't delivered, however, I do see that you have reached out about the order that was shipped out from Latvia's facility to the US and has been delivered now. Please note that due to the current pandemic delivery delays are likely to happen, but orders should reach your customers within 2 weeks using our Masterbox shipping method. Find more information on orders from EU facility to the US on our Fulfillment Updates page, under "Why is my US order fulfilled in the EU?" here: https://www.printful.com/fulfillment-updates

We would love to hear about your experience using our services and see how we could help you out with your concerns, please write to us at feedback@printful.com!

Evanson

Un desastre, tiempos de entrega muy largos. No respetan los tiempos de entrega que dicen tener. Si estás pensando en vender tus diseños con esta empresa, no lo aconsejo para nada.

November 10, 2020

Hola! Gracias por tu reseña! Lamentamos saber que tu experiencia con nuestros servicios ha sido negativa.

- Debido al Covid-19, el envío de productos está viendo retrasos de forma general. En nuestra página puedes ver todas nuestras actualizaciones al respecto:

Si tuvieras alguna situación urgente o pedido que quisieras que miráramos ya que está por encima de los tiempos que mostramos en nuestra página, no dudes en contactar con nuestro equipo de Soporte directamente por Chat o email (support@printful.com) y te contestaremos lo antes posible.

Un saludo!

- Elina

Crimson and Clover Studio

Customer service is horrible! It was much better pre-Covid when you could speak to someone. I've had stock issues and I keep sending screenshots and explaining the problem and the reps keep bringing up a totally separate item which has nothing to do with what I'm talking about. It's like I'm talking to myself.

November 3, 2020

Thank you for sharing your review with us, we are so sorry to hear your time at Printful has been unpleasant lately, but we hope to improve it moving forward!

I was able to find your inquiry and I truly apologize for the miscommunication on our part, we'll investigate this internally to improve our services.

I have followed up with you directly to gather more information and hopefully find a solution to your problem.

Shelter Fitness

Absolute trash. I added a few shirts to our store to give some apparel options. The very first order for a few tank tops remains unfulfilled after 4 weeks. Multiple emails to support didn't address anything and they refused to refund the purchase. Avoid at ALL COSTS.

November 5, 2020

Hey! Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We truly appreciate it!

I'm very sorry to see your order experienced a fulfillment delay, we understand how unpleasant these can be for you and your customers. Upon further investigation, I see that one of the products did not pass our Quality Control and had to be reprinted, although reprints are prioritized in our system, this may add a slight delay to the overall fulfillment time frame. We have since fulfilled your order and as a courtesy for the delay, refunded the shipping cost back to your Printful Wallet, in the Billing section.

Again, our sincere apologies for the delay and inconvenience this has caused you! If you have any additonal feedback, questions, or anything else, please reach us at feedback@printful.com

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20