Printful: Print on Demand

Top-rated print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

Free plan available

HydroHQ

I've ordered a number of samples trying different print and t-shirt options and they have all been poor quality prints, which is very disappointing as the Printful app and service is easily the best to use.

March 24, 2022

Hi!

Thank you for sharing your experience. Sorry to hear that it hasn't been a pleasant one.
Please know that we take quality concerns seriously and we'd like to look into this closer. Please either submit a problem report for your order or contact our support team via live chat or email - support@printful.com
We'd be happy to resolve this issue for you as diligently as possible.
Hope to hear from you soon!

Phil sport

I like the product the cotton was cool and my design was perfect print on demand is easy to use quick access to customers it a recommendable app to anyone who want to start a clothing brand this app is a life saver since i start using it, i have acquired most skills prints on demand is the right app my advice is print on demand team should in prove on delivery think thats the only place they improvement aside delivering the rest is perfect

March 15, 2022

Hi!

Thank you for your kind words regarding our services.
We're sorry to hear that you have been disappointed by our delivery time. Please know that we are constantly working with our carriers to ensure the best possible delivery times staying within our flat shipping rates. We understand how important fast delivery is and we hope to continue improving the process. We sincerely appreciate your patience!

Mister Miguel

I've just finished completing my first order and I will admit, it was not that straight forward to setup the fulfillment details. Additionally, the fulfillment process identified Latvia as the closest location??? I'm in the US and it sounds like I will be waiting a while for this. I am doing this order for myself to test the service before fully opening my shop so I'm concerned that I might need to find another service if the order is greatly delayed.

February 21, 2022

Hi, Miguel!

Thank you for your review. We're sorry to hear that there were some issues with creating your first order.
Please note that the item you chose can be fulfilled only in two of our facilities - Latvia and the UK. You can see this information in the product catalog under the Availability tab for this product. While we do our best to offer all of our products in all our facilities, it depends on the suppliers available in the area. Thank you for understanding.
The fulfillment process for this order has already started, so we hope to ship it out as soon as possible. As you noted, the delivery speed for international orders may take time but we are working with different carriers to ensure the fastest delivery possible. You can always track the order via the tracking link when the package is sent out.
To see products that can be delivered the fastest to you, please consider setting up your account preferences to the US to limit the product catalog's variety.

One Soul

Wenn ein produkt ausverkauft ist merk man das erst im Shop und hat die ganze arbeit bereits gemacht sehr nervig. Die App funktionier nicht mal befridigend manchmal. man tut den design drauf drückt auf weiter aber weiter geht es nicht. Ich habe ein M1 mac book pro und deswegen sicher nicht an meinem rechner liegen sehr nervig weil auch manchmal das laden viel zu lange dauert!

February 1, 2022

Hallo!

Vielen Dank für das Teilen Ihrer Erfahrung. Es tut uns leid zu hören, dass die Produkte, die Sie für Ihren Shop ausgewählt haben, nicht vorrätig sind. Bitte beachten Sie, dass wir auf Abruf lagern und Artikel in den meisten Fällen während der Erfüllungszeit bei Bedarf nachgefüllt werden. Wir haben jedoch aufgrund von Verzögerungen bei der Herstellung und dem Versand eine Zunahme von nicht vorrätigen Artikeln bei unseren Lieferanten festgestellt, aber bitte beachten Sie, dass wir daran arbeiten, unser System zu verbessern.
In unserem Produktkatalog können Sie auf der Registerkarte Verfügbarkeit nachsehen, welche Farben und Größen wo auf Lager sind und ob sie zu diesem Zeitpunkt auf Lager sind./ Wir danken Ihnen aufrichtig für Ihre Geduld!

Bitte zögern Sie nicht, uns unter feedback@printful.com zu erreichen, wenn Sie weitere Fragen oder etwas anderes haben. Wir würden uns freuen, von Ihnen zu hören.

onsetmerch

I really like the app and it's mock ups. I think it's great for setting everything up and it's ease of use. I however don't like that it forces you to you specific dtg locations. The Charlotte North Carolina location has me wanting to invest into my own printing equipment. I really wish they would step up their game on the print quality on sweaters.

February 1, 2022

Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback! We are sorry to hear that you've had a bad experience with our fulfillment quality. It is important to us that you receive products and services which are high-quality and up to our standards.

We would love to gather more information on your experience to see where we could make some improvements! Please provide information on your experience with our products by sending details to feedback@printful.com, we would appreciate hearing from you.

Dianne Mead Designs

I'm having a terrible time with the integration of printful and shopify with my own domain. Been charged for 4 months I think now and still no shop up and happening. I can't honestly recommend it as yet.

January 5, 2022

Hi there!

Thank you for your review. We're very sorry to hear your experience with us has not been positive during this time.

In case there's anything you'd like to share about your experience with us or if you have any questions, surely let us know at feedback@printful.com; we'd love to hear from you!

Buddi World

easy to set up but sometimes doesn't work and the support confirmed this when my first order didn't make it from Shopify to Printful and they told me to just process it manually because this sometimes happens.

November 11, 2021

Hey, there!

Thank you for your feedback. There could be many reasons why the order didn't import, and we're sorry that our support didn't take additional time to investigate this case. All orders should import into Printful automatically, and in very rare cases, you could be asked to place the order manually.

We see that you mentioned that it was a test order, and the order status was "'being fulfilled." Test orders created through the Shopify account won't import into Printful. Orders status for order import should be Paid and Unfulfilled. We don't recommend requesting fulfillment on the Shopify side as it won't push the order to Printful, and we won't be able to import it automatically either.

Please reach out to us via feedback@printful.com, and we will gladly investigate and provide additional details.

-Liva

Catfluencer

Ich hab die App im Shopify Store schon, aber ich schaffe es nicht, Printful und Shopify zu connecten, es poppt immer das Fenster auf, ich soll die App, ich ja schon habe, installieren. Auch kann ich kein eigenes Design hochladen. Dann kommt ein Fenster, es geht derzeit nicht, aber das ist jeden Tag so. Merkwürdig.

September 22, 2021

Hallo!
Vielen Dank, dass Sie sich die Zeit genommen haben, uns Ihr Feedback zu geben. Es tut uns leid zu hören, dass Sie mit technischen Problemen zu kämpfen haben!

Wir würden uns die von Ihnen erwähnten Probleme gerne ansehen und werden uns in Kürze mit Ihnen in Verbindung setzen, um mehr zu erfahren und Ihnen bei der Lösung der Probleme zu helfen.

-Santa

UglyXmassTees

App is easy to use but my problem is with pricing. I don't think I'll be able to make any profits staying competitive if I use this app.

August 4, 2021

Hi there!

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate it!

We understand that our prices may not be suitable for all our users, but we consider them fair taking into account that they cover the costs of the products, printing and fulfillment, the features on our website and the free integrations we offer. However, we do review the costs of our products, shipping, and features regularly and lower them whenever possible.

If you have any additional feedback, as well as any questions or concerns, please reach out to us at feedback@printful.com!

Family Affairs

So I have used Printful a lot in the past year. In the beginning I had big issues with custoemr care and shipping. It got better after a while. BUT I just placed a 200 pcs caps order and they shipped them 10 caps at a time!! Resulting in 20 packages, meaning me having to track 20 packages in a slow Latvian post system as well as a possible 400 Dollars extra fee as customs charges 20 Dollars each time they process a package. They said they can't pack more than 10 hats at a time which is a lie. I've received bigger orders than that, which I can prove by my past orders. So IF they only have the ability to ship small boxes with 10 caps per box they should have mentioned that in the ordering process. This is so unprofessional, this is an important order for me and I am really upset how this has been handled, how untransparent the process has been and that on top of all of this they lie in my face telling me they cannot ship more than 10 hats at a time!!

July 10, 2021

Hi there!

Thank you for your feedback! I certainly understand the situation and that it is not pleasant to receive items in separate shipments.

Currently, there is a specific max amount of items that would be shipped within one box. If the amount exceeds the maximum number of items per box, the order will be split into multiple shipments and shipped to the customer separately.
Please note that the maximum number of items per box, however, differs for each product category.

We appreciate you letting us know about these issues. As we move along, we hope to add more features and packing options and improve your time with us even more.

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you! If there's anything else you'd like to share with us or if you have any questions, be sure to let us know at feedback@printful.com anytime.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12