Printful: Print on Demand

Printful: Print on Demand

by Printful

Top-rated print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

Teemongers Com

Printful contacted me regarding this issue below and said they are aware of the problem and hope to have it resolved soon.

Printful is a t-shirt printing company but when you want to create a front / back you can create the front no problem but when you do a front, back the back does not show in shopify. I spoke to someone about this and he said I have to drag a photo of it there. but that is nuts, i need to see the actual tee created in Shopify to be sure the tee looks correct and that it is actually in shopify. Why would you want me to assume it is.

On a good note, finally they have increased the customer support team and someone actually answers the phone.

Totem Apparel

4 stars only cause we can't integrate all of the products into the store

Living Your Now

I am really enjoying all the great benefits and support that Shopify has to offer. It has been very helpful as I am continuing to develop my store. Thanks

Chicken Bucket Fc

Great app, allows a lot of mobility and is easy to design. Pricing is higher than what else is available in the market.

The Ink Store

User friendly, but wish you could use other products for the mockup generator. Makes it a hassle to have to load a mockup onto the store front, and then manually change every item number to the correct one once a purchase has been made.

Void Fill Industries

UPDATE 2: Still have my gripe below but quality has been good every time and turn-around is quick. Quality and turn-around time have been better than their competitors and their app is by far the most well designed.

UPDATE: I've received several samples from Printful. Quality has been great and the fulfillment process is seamless. But here is my gripe and the thing that gives me pause on moving forward with the Printful app. They've just done a product revision and the way they've handled it shows a lack of concern for the time and money invested by their users.

In this revision, they majorly changed the sizing and fit of one of their products invalidating all files that were made according to the guidelines they set previously. Apparently the old Printful templates that I used to design my products will no longer be acceptable for their print, cut, sew process. It would take at least a weeks worth of work to revise all of my designs to fit the new templates. This unfortunately is not an option for me so I will not be able to continue to offer these products that I've invested several months in designing and promoting.

While I do appreciate Printful's attempt to improve their product this latest update doesn't seem to take into consideration the time invested by their users. Printful could have built upon the old template to incorporate the new sizes. Instead they scrapped the old template, making it along with all the work that went into following it's guidelines totally obsolete. Needless to say, Printful's latest update doesn't do a lot for my confidence in moving forward with them. It seems to show their lack of concern for the time invested by their users.

It also shows their lack of concern for the money invested by their users. The samples I've purchased from Printful (before they announced they were totally revising the product) are now useless. I bought these samples so that I could best advise my customers on the shape, fit and sizing of Printful's product. Now that Printful has changed all of these aspects plus invalidated my design file, what's the point in having these samples? Will Printful reimburse me for these since they are no longer samples from which I can advise my customers?

ORIGINAL REVIEW: I like the app interface a lot. Hope it will keep improving with more mock-up generators etc. But it's a wonderful option for print on demand. Have not received any sample product yet but I assume it's of the same quality as Society6.

Shirts Giggles

I would give it 5, if there were a wider array of products

Barkodeotb

This app is aweeesssssoooommmmeeeee!!!!!!

Lola Says

This is great. Would like to be able to add more products easily to shopify.

Mrcouturier

Great one for Startups :) Thumbs!