Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

by Printful

Top rated print-on-demand drop shipping & warehousing service

Slam Shirts

The app is easy to use, has great products and so far it has worked great. The only problem I had, is that I understood that Printful choose the quickest way to send the product to our customers, but in our case sending t-shirts to Southamerica the system chose Latvia instead of the states. This has make the delivery more than 2 weeks.

Angela Simeone

Quality of product is good. Customer service is poor. They need to work on phone support. They don't have any really.

Airgeeks

products are good and integration with store is good. customer service is pretty bad. they don't give a crap about keeping customers happy. probably because they're the only reasonable option out there.

Top Me Up Women

The app is user friendly and has an increasing selection. I ordered 3 samples on May 24 and received the T.Shirts on June 20th (19 business days later). The quality of the T.Shirts are good. The print has the screen print feel.
The prints had a strong smell and required to be washed. After the wash there was no smell at all and were perfectly fine. The print on one of the smaller kids size T.Shirts I ordered did not have the complete print, one side had faded or was not printed correctly. Each T.Shirt has a tag with a logo/brand Anvil or American Apparel. Overall the T.Shirts are comfortable and when done correctly do look good.

Colmenita

they sync the products of your shopify store that nothing have to do with printful
The way they manage the payments is so mess up
They dont have international tracking
The app should be more friendly and they have to make their process less complicated

We Are Impermanent

Like many of the print on demand apps available the shipping options for EU / UK customers are prohibitively expensive to the point that it becomes unviable. Printful looked good because they have an EU print factory however you only realise afterwards that the product range and colours stocked are very limited - almost all products are U.S fulfilled. To give you an idea on shipping - I wanted to order a sample with 3 items (1 cap, 2 tshirts.)... Shipping = $26! Now try passing that kind of additional cost on to your UK customers!

The other thing I did not like is that when adding the Printful app - it automatically imports *all* of your other products and syncs them - I'm assuming because they want you to republish the products using their app - seems very heavy handed. Every item in your shop currently will get imported and details of every order you process in the future (even for products not fulfilled by Printful) will be sent to Printful.

Despite the above I give 3 stars because for sure the app and onboarding experience is polished.

Leon Hickey Photography

The app is good but the prices are WAY WAY WAY TOO HIGH. $30.00 wholesale for a t shirt and you are supposed to sell for $40.00? Really? Too bad because I like the app.

Worldwidedawah

Printful is definitely stepping up their game! I used to hate this app but they definitely improved from last year. The only thing is limited colors and options for their European warehouse and prices are still high....

Cl Country Life

Need to expand on your snap back colors like camo ext.

Run Ink

I've been working with Printful for over ayear and have the products for 2 stores printed and fulfilled by them. I had a very important package arriving too late at a destination and asked them to reroute it for me at my expense. After much back and forth they refused, in the end it was too much of a hassle for their operations. This isn't the first time I've had frustrating experiences with Printful's customer service. So while the printing is good, the fulfillment has been ok, the customer service is the reason I'm going to Gooten.