Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

by Printful

Top rated Print-on-demand drop shipping & warehousing service

Worldwidedawah

Printful is definitely stepping up their game! I used to hate this app but they definitely improved from last year. The only thing is limited colors and options for their European warehouse and prices are still high....

Cl Country Life

Need to expand on your snap back colors like camo ext.

Run Ink

I've been working with Printful for over ayear and have the products for 2 stores printed and fulfilled by them. I had a very important package arriving too late at a destination and asked them to reroute it for me at my expense. After much back and forth they refused, in the end it was too much of a hassle for their operations. This isn't the first time I've had frustrating experiences with Printful's customer service. So while the printing is good, the fulfillment has been ok, the customer service is the reason I'm going to Gooten.

Atx Lablcollective Com

Great mockup generator, really terrible customer service (especially when talking to Europe's customer service team) and pretty poor fulfillment time that makes it really hard to give your customers a good shopping experience. But that mockup generator is fire.

Mivi Brand

prices are high but good for just starting out, hat printing is not the best and they charge $19 how are you supposed to compete with companies like lids etc , t-shirts are good so far from my experince

Greeks That Lift

WE have had a few orders messed up and then we also don't get the best product selections.

Youthcal

PROS:
-Easy to setup
-All automatic
-Simple interface
-Great support
-Awesome quality products

CONS:
-Super expensive
-Long fulfillment time
-Small selection of products

305 Clothing Co

Pros:
Good variety of t-shirts.

Easy to use - great system to upload, choose colors, sizes, etc.

Cons:
Quality control issues - Lots of off-centered, tilted mishaps. Customers don't like that.

Prices are crazy high, leaving not much room for profit, unless you can convince people to buy a $35 t-shirt somehow.

Fulfillment takes a LONG time.

3 stars overall, mainly cause they really don't have any competition. If someone else could offer the same t-shirts with an equally-easy uploading system, we'd probably switch asap.

Svenfromoz

SO happy that they keep updating their services! Quality of posters are amazing! Super vibrant colors!

Quality of apparel is so so.. The prints don't always print straight. half of my samples came with obviously crooked prints, its great that they offer tag removal, but sometimes they remove the tags too roughly and the stitching comes undone, I also had an experience with a tag that was shipped with the tag still on.

Their customer support team are super friendly and helpful but. Had nothing but good experiences with them.

Bpbwear

Edit: Since writing the review underneath I have been contacted by some supportive and caring customer care agents. They have also informed me that Printful are currently in the process of opening a European Centre to avoid EU customs charges (see below). The actual opening date is still unclear.

Printful do not state VAT or correct product value on packages = Extra customs charges & VAT which have been crippling my business and customer retention (eg. a €40 hoodie will be charged an additional €19.50).

Unbelievably bad customer service. One agent in particular, who twice I had the misfortune of having to deal with. There is absolutely no care for the customer.