Printful: Print on Demand

Printful: Print on Demand

by Printful

Top-rated print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

Designs by Dre-O

I have been using this for a while and I like how fast and easy it is to make t-shirts. I wish there was a bigger print space so I could put more stuff on the shirts.

Mano-Di-Fili

PERFECTO, te facilitan todo estando printful muy bien entrelazado con shopify, el único pero son los precios y envíos.

EMO by Ava

I really enjoy the quality of the products at Printful. The products are more expensive than other POD vendors, which is the only downside. Their customer service is responsive and that is appreciated.

Patriotic Lithuanian

I enjoy Printful, because of the quality and variety of their merchandise, relatively low prices, simple product creation and responsive customer support. However, there is one thing that I didn't like and that's the problem of product syncing as it essentially forced me to redo all of my various product variants just so that they would be synced and I could sell them.

PhD Lab

Very good app. allowed me to create my store in a very short time. Shipping may use some work though, I wish orders are delivered faster. It takes a while.

ÚNICO

Amazing service that is improving every time. They have some things that are non-sense for their size of business, I mean they could better those things, but overall the best POD for me

October 30, 2020

Hey there! Thank you for sharing your review! We're sorry to hear there has been some misunderstandings between our customer support and yourself.

I'd like to hear more about your experience, please reach out to us at feedback@printful.com We'd love to hear from you!

-Lauma

**UPDATE**

Hey there!

Thank you for updating us about your experience. We're extremely happy to hear that your experience with us has improved. We are looking forward to a long-lasting collaboration!

-Liva

HannaClothingStore

I Like This app Because it shows me how rating helps me to develop my site and help customers with products

CraftGeek

Printful is great - good product selection, almost seamless integration. I do wish however that the Latvian courier service would be quicker. I had a customer waiting for a month... I also wish my "product type" was syncing with Printful - doesn't seem to, so it adds an extra step for me. Not a trainsmash, but still. I would also really love for glassware to be added to the product catalogue :)

SOUDESUNE

I like it! The alternative stuff is confusing. The price setting is confused. Otherwise good stuff overall

wolfskull design

Printful is mostly a great and easy way to upload art and put it on shirts. I have had some issues with print quality, and I am still waiting for them to get back to me. Other than that, like I said, it's mostly a great thing to use.

September 25, 2020

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate it!
We checked in with our correspondence and it looks like we sent you a reply on September 18.
If you're unable to locate it in your Inbox, we also suggest checking your Spam or Promotions folders, to make sure it hasn't ended up there!

We also sent over another followup to you earlier today! :)

- Vita