Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

by Printful

Top rated Print-on-demand drop shipping & warehousing service

My Style Staple

Can someone help me use this app? I would really like to know how I can make shirts printed on demand

May 18, 2019

Thank you for your review!
You can follow this quick tutorial on how to set up with Printful + Shopify, as well as create and list products on your store here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6_DXWALfSU

If you have any questions or concerns related to the setup, or anything else, be sure to reach out to us at feedback@printful.com, we'd love to hear from you! :)

Creative Kitty Designs

Prices are high but I like the mock-up generator better than other platforms. I am using this as my main supplier and so far, I am pleased.

May 14, 2019

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate it!

While our prices might be higher than those of other fulfillment companies, we trust that, along with the services and the quality products we provide, it’s an overall good investment!
The product prices allow us to ensure and constantly improve a variety of our services, product development, offer technical and customer support, as well as other services.

If you have any questions or concerns, be sure to reach out to us at feedback@printful.com, we'd love to hear from you! :)

PROSHBOX

I would love to see more products and accessories to choose from. The prices for the products are a little high.

May 14, 2019

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate it!
If you have any product suggestions, you can send them over to us at feedback@printful.com, we'd love to hear from you!

As for our prices - we understand. They might be higher than those of other fulfillment companies, we trust that, along with the services and the quality products we provide, it’s an overall good investment!
That said, we are working on lowering the prices of our products and services, while still retaining their quality, which is why we truly appreciate your feedback on this! :)

charafdino

Tres bonne application et très bon fournisseur tout es simple mais le seul problème c'est qu'il n'y pas de veste et on ne peux pas personnaliser le vêtement intégralement

May 7, 2019

Merci pour votre avis!
Vous avez mentionné que nous ne proposons actuellement pas de vestes et que vous ne pouvez pas non plus personnaliser un produit.
Nous apprécions vos commentaires et serions également ravis d'entendre de vous! Veuillez bien nous joindre à cette adresse - feedback@printful.com! :)

Traders Creed

The app was easy to setup and use. I wish the resources was linked better inside the app of the Shopify.

April 30, 2019

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate it!
In your review, you mention that you wish the resources were linked better in Shopify and we wanted to ask you if you could give us some additional details on your concerns?

You can reach out to us at feedback@printful.com, we'd love to hear from you! :)

PTFO

Solid UX and extensive, growing list of products. Great customer service as well.
In short, it runs so well that it's my sole POD app.
Only minus point is because of some rigid rules for sample orders.

April 23, 2019

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback!

We would be more than happy to check in with some additional details on your concerns related to the sample order option we offer, so feel free to reach out to us at feedback@printful.com with any concerns or questions you may have, we'd love to hear from you! :)

Unapologetically Ignorant

Ordered a sample, it came back as expected, and in a timely manner. I'll come with further review after I launch and get a few orders in. So far, so good.

April 16, 2019

Thank you for your review!
We hope that your experience with us is nothing but positive and look forward to our ongoing collaboration.
We also wish you a successful launch! :)

5ohNation

This app has its ups and downs, mostly ups, I only use it for a few products as some of their stuff is a little pricey.

April 9, 2019

Thank you for your review!

That said, we are working on lowering our product prices, while still retaining their quality, which is why we truly appreciate your feedback on this!

CLUB GRINDER

This app is so simple to add products to my shopify store. I would like to see more clip art added that deals with gambling/poker

April 9, 2019

Thank you for your review!
We're glad to hear that your experience with our services has been positive and we look forward to our continued collaboration.

We appreciate your suggestion and I can suggest you to also add it to our feauture request page for a community vote here: https://www.printful.com/feature-request

Feel free to reach out to us at feedback@printful.com with any other suggestions, questions or concerns you may have! :)

Bare Gains Apparel

I use Printful to run my online clothing business. I really like how they make it very easy to drop ship and you dont need to pay huge up front costs. The only drawback is the price though, if the prices were lower there would be more of a profit margin to make more sales. other than that this is an amazing app.