Printful: Print on Demand

Print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Pb clothing and footwear

I purchased shoes, socks, jewelry, and hats for my online store. They have good looking designs, and they are made with good quality material.

Fiji Coast Clothing

I enjoy the new features that I did not even realize would be helpful. I love how easy they make it to learn.

Hubbart’s Deal Hub

Time spent using app Over 3 years

I had a very important question about their socks and all there is a a FAQ's. That's it. In the chat button it simply says ask a question but it just gives you a list of Q and A based on questions they think will be asked. Please list measurements for all your socks. As you know or maybe you don't know but there is an extreme lack of sizing in the entire industry on socks that fit men bigger than a size 10. I have tired them all from all POD companies and none fit my size elven foot without strain and pulling really hard or extra stretching in 5 different angle just to jimmy it onto my foot. I will be reasonable i give 4 stars until i can confirm how big the black foot sublimation socks are.

May 1, 2022

Hi there!

Thank you for leaving a review.
Please note that all of our products have size chart available in the product catalog. When you go to see the black foot sublimated socks in our Printful catalog (https://www.printful.com/custom/socks/personalized/black-foot-sublimated-socks), next to the sizing options you see a 'Size guide' feature. When you click on it, a pop-up shows you the exact measurements for this product for the US and EU market for both men and women -size XL is 12 - 14.5 for US men.

You can also ask such questions in our live chat, the FAQs shown are based on the average data of questions we get asked but you can type in your question and a person will reply. We are also available through email communication - support@printful.com

UNIKK

Location Portugal

I'm happy with the connection to Shopify, the integration is simple to use. Products from Printful are not cheap for Portuguese market, but they have quality, printing is very good, and this is the most important for me. I totally recommend Printful to work with.

molimoon

Location Spain

Es una muy buena aplicación para principiantes que quieran empezar a vender sus diseños. La plataforma es muy intuitiva, fácil de usar, se conecta a tu tienda "en un clic" y está llena de multitud de ayuda para el vendedor.
Recomendable!!
La única pega que le pongo es que no es una plataforma barata. No puedes competir en precio por mucha oferta que quieras hacer. Personalmente creo que una vez se alcanzan buenas ventas y una clientela que te conoce, es momento de buscar alternativas.

Abicose

Location Italy

I'm using printful for create a print on demand products store, for improve my e-com skills, i find printful the best app on shopify for the on demand service, unluckily a lot of products are unavailable, this is the reason why i give them 4 stars, praying them to implement stocks, because the are the best but not yet due to this lack, and i'm not fine with that because i need to search somewhere else for pod service, hope you'll work on that good luck!

April 6, 2022

Hello!

Thank you for your review!

Sometimes a product is out of stock at our suppliers for a longer period of time. Usually, it's because the manufacturer has low quantities of the product, they're located further from us or the item has suddenly been discontinued.
However, let us assure you that our teams are always in close communication to ensure that we can again offer the products to our customers as soon as possible.

You can always check each product's availability in the product catalog → Availability tab (you need to be signed in to your Printful account to see this tab) to see detailed info about each variant.

Thank you once again for your time and honest feedback!
If you ever have any questions - don't hesitate to reach out to our support team at support@printful.com or our live chat and we will be happy to help you.

Melanin & Honey Apparel

I would like the integration on the printful side where I can edit the mockups without having to delete and read the item to your store.

March 29, 2022

Hi there!

Thank you for your review!

If you would like to update mockup images for already published products, you can do so directly from your Printful dashboard by following our guide here: https://help.printful.com/hc/en-us/articles/4402035043602-How-can-I-add-new-mockups-to-my-existing-product-listing-

If you ever have any questions - don't hesitate to reach out to our support team at support@printful.com or our live chat and we will be happy to help you!

TheSunflowerClub

Time spent using app About 1 month

I'm a small content creator and I use this app to help sell my merch as i live in a studio apartment and don't have space for inventory. It's great! only problem is there are no alternatives for some products and I don't know why.

March 25, 2022

Hello!

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, we truly appreciate it!

If you don't see any alternatives offered when setting up the product alternatives, it would mean that there simply aren't any available at the moment. We're always working to add more products to our product catalog and we appreciate your feedback regarding this!

Personalize Your Gift

Not bad, the prices are high but the products are great, there are also better platforms print on demand

March 14, 2022

Hi there!

Thank you for leaving a review of our services.
You mentioned high product cost, so we'd like to add that our pricing doesn't include just the product and the print. It includes all the features our design maker provides for free. Printful also doesn't have obligated subscription fees, we offer 24/7 customer support. Thank you for sharing your experience.

Orange Streetwear

Location Australia

Very good app. Could do better thought. More loungewear products are needed. It would also be great if it was possible to add to products into one singular one. For example, have matching hoodie and sweatpants available as the same product/ product set

March 9, 2022

Hi there!

Thank you for your review.
Please know that we are always working on adding more products to our catalog. Our products go through various stages of testing before we can add them to our catalog, so thank you for your patience! You can also participate by submitting your requests on https://www.printful.com/feature-request
While at this time we don't offer sets as part of the product creation process, please know that we are constantly working on improvements and we aim to make store management and product adding as easy as possible, so that might change in the future.
If you have any other ideas that could improve your experience, please let us know at feedback@printful.com