Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

by Printful

Top rated Print-on-demand drop shipping & warehousing service

UrbanDruid

Love Printful. Great design features and the ability to do layers in the printfile is awesome. Only thing that makes me keep tabs on all the other apps are the prices. Some, like the totes and socks just make them unsellable. Otherwise I'd be a dedicated customer for life...

The Leftfooted GK

The only drop shipping business I would use. Great customer service. would happy recommend to anyone looking to open a small business.

Muke Sage

awesome integration with the shopify online store. seamless and fun. The choices are huge, the options make you drool, the freedom makes your creativity rush.

Loseleast

I used this app to help start my brand.Very useful. Id like for there to be way to add your own fonts other than that pretty great

October 22, 2019

Hi, thank you for your review! We're glad to know that you're finding it useful!

Currently, there isn't an option to add custom fonts to the generator, but you can consider creating the design in an image editing program first and then uploading it to the products in Printful. You can take a look at this blog post on how to prepare print files https://www.printful.com/blog/everything-you-need-to-know-to-prepare-the-perfect-printfile/.

If there are any fonts you would like to see in our generator, surely let us know at feedback@printful.com so we can pass your suggestions along to our team.

KOZZEH

I recently had issues with their customer service and the alignment in one of my samples but was satisfied with the level of professionalism when they followed up via email investigating the problem and sharing feedback with their team. I'm happy to choose them as a main provider to my new store.

October 22, 2019

Hi, thank you sharing for your review!
We're glad to know that our team followed-up and made sure to review your concerns closer and forward the product quality concerns you had to the responsible department. It is important to us that you share your feedback and let us know of any concerns, as this helps us learn about your experience with our services and how they can be improved.

We're happy to have you as part of the Printful family and we look forward to continuing our collaboration!

BlendAmerica®

A business owner and one man shop who does it all. This is a great App for anyone who is starting a retail store. Saves you time and money! What I would like to see more of though, are eco-friendly clothing Made in the USA for genders and accessories.

Look forward to seeing more additions!

HMG Creative Designs

I've used this before I started store quick turnaround great customer service. Quality pieces that I really love is there a variety.

Mirkato

Perfect app, I am so satisfied with it, I just started to work with printful to sell products in Europe so I will see how it's going to be.

Luminauts

This app is amazing and the customer support is so top notch. Printful has made me feel like I am part of their team. I love them all to pieces.

800Teez

I use this app to sell products online and to allow customers to upload their custom images. The goal is to allow customers the freedom to be creative. So far it has been pretty easy to get started.