Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

by Printful

Top rated print-on-demand drop shipping & warehousing service

hiroler.com

Awesome service. They even have an API which you can automate product creation. Really and truly helpful at getting started with a shop full of unique products.

May 24, 2020

Thank you for your review!
We're glad to hear that you're enjoying our services and look forward to our ongoing collaboration. :)

Valimage Products

I used this great App to add all of my products to Shopify and start my new store creatively. Thanks

May 22, 2020

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate hearing from you!
And we're also glad to hear that you're enjoying our services.

If you encounter any questions or concerns, be sure to reach out to our support team at support@printful.com for help! :)

Skandibrand

The Shopify-Printful sync works perfectly and during 2 years of operations there's never been a hickup. Printful has their challenges with production but we have always been able to solve the problems that have arisen.

Thank you for your review!
We're glad to hear that your overall experience with us has been positive, even despite some hiccups along the way, and we also hope that our ongoing collaboration provides to be very successful for you! :)

HotContent

From the way the plaform was built to how user-friendly the integration is, they know what they are doing, grateful for the support team and all the hard work you guys put in everyday!

May 22, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! We highly appreciate it! We're so happy to know that you are enjoying your time with our platform and have had a positive experience with our support team! We look forward to continuing our collaboration :)

EWCLOTHING

So far i am still waiting on the fulfillment of my two orders then i will know the level of product they sell

May 20, 2020

Thank you for your review!
If you encounter any questions, feel free to reach out to us at support@printful.com for help! :)

Nirmai

support center it's very helpful, and they inform me and offers me to many times good and helpful information.the app its easy to use and i like the surface........

Blue Lion Prints

I use this app to upload my designs straight into my shopify store.
Quick, easy and helps bulk upload designs quickly.
Many thanks to the developers!

May 20, 2020

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate hearing from you!
We're glad to see that you're enjoying our services and look forward to our ongoing collaboration. :)

BG FORTUNE

I USE THIS APP TO PERFORM ALMOST EVERY FUNCTION OF MY STORE. IT'S USER FRIENDLY AND EASY TO FIGURE OUT. THE ONLY THING THAT I DON'T LIKE AT ALL, IS NOT ENOUGH BLACK PEOPLE FOR MARK UPS, MY STORE HAS THE SAME 3 IMAGES TO REPRESENT A BLACK GIRL STORE. OTHER THEN THAT PRINTFUL IS WONDERFUL.

May 21, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! We're glad to hear you are enjoying our integration!
Thank you for your feedback on the available mockups! We are working on adding more mockups and we'll take your input into account.

If there's anything we can help with, be sure to let us know at support@printful.com anytime!

T-Shirts Dérogatoires

Printful is a WONDERFUL service and a WONDERFUL company.
We're so happy to work with you!
Many thanks. Highly recommended.

May 16, 2020

Hi, thank you for your kind review, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you are enjoying our services and we look forward to continuing our collaboration!

If there's anything we can help with, let us know anytime at support@printful.com.

Hotspot Merchandise

Very nice app. The import to Shopify is good. But i miss the translate from english to german. But it is very good. It is easy to crate products and to sysn the products to your own shop.

May 13, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review! We're so happy to hear you are enjoying using our platform and creating products!
It is possible to switch the language in the embedded Printful app in Shopify by going to the Printful app -> at the end of the menu in the dashboard find the "EN" option -> click on it and choose the new language.

In case you are encountering trouble with selecting a different language in the Printful app or if there's anything else we can assist with, please contact us at feedback@printful.com!