Printful: Print on Demand

Print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Reverse Movement

What an awesome app! It is so easy to use, and the interface is extremely helpful. It is working well for
reversemovement.com

Party Like A Mexican

Fabulous app! It helps you tremendously to make t-shirts. Very useful for a business.

Q Co

I've been using Prihtful for my e-commerce site, Rainbow Social - http://www.rainbowsoc.com - for about a month. I'm still getting the hang of it, but so far so good. I'd like the mockups to be of higher resolution, but the interface, ease of use is awesome!

Speed Media

Very simple & easy to setup and use. Great addition to my store! Just got my first round of samples and they look great! Can't wait to launch our apparel line fully to all of our customers!

Leadbyexample

the best thing that has ever happened to me! they're so easy going, and reply quickly when I need help. Constantly adding new products as well, integration between the two shops is really well done as well.

North Section

Printiful help us get started in drop shipping. Although we now use a service based here in the UK (where we are) Printiful always made us good products and the delivery time was relatively quick to the UK. I would recommend this to all US based vendors.

Hope United Apparel

Absolutely love Printful! Customer service team is great and responds quickly and shipping is just as efficient. The only two things I think that would make the app and company skyrocket is providing more items from the Bella+Canvas line for fashion forward companies like mine and the ability to send our company business cards, thank you notes, etc. inside the packages to the customer. Other than that, great app!

Klhcollection

we've been using The Printful for 5 months and are not happy with the service or product quality. We've experienced poor print quality including peeling graphics, crooked lettering an an overall "faded" look.

Be aware that they also charge you a "handling fee" even though, it is no where in writing. We have called and emailed them about this many times, they insist it is a "shipping fee". Their website lists US shipping at $5 so the extra fees are "handling".

We are looking into other alternatives as this can only cause problems with our customers.

Bdbimports

I love how easy it is to use the app. also to create or add products to my store. thank you for making it easier for us all.

Bloom E Boutique

Great variety of product options, and an easy to use service, but products are priced way too high.