Printful: Print on Demand

Top-rated print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

Free plan available

Kodrum

The checkout process is very easy and the notifications lets me know what's happening and when! Fulfillment of the product takes 3-5 days and it's in your hands. I am also very surprised at how personalized the packing is for my business. Thanks!

Trademarkdesignca

app works as well as the printful!

Childs Prints

Fantastic, a real hands on company. Always happy to answer questions , takes pride in producing products here in America. Could use a more diverse product line perhaps, specially since the are located in Los Angles, there are plenty of suppliers nearby.
Keep up the good work
**UPDATE *** ordered 3 demo products and 2 of them were substandard in quality.
the canvas print ( which is also the most expensive product they produce ) was not stretched tight and by the time I received it was sagging into the frame , thus putting creases all around the print, it's in the trash now.
So far it has been a week and they still have not issued a refund. I am really not sure if I can trust them to deliver a quality product to my customers. They might be good for T Shirts , if that's your deal , but so far, the other products and the resolving of complaints , Printful seems to talk the talk, but can't walk the walk.
I have a feeling that I will downgrading them again. Or just dumping them as a supplier for my up coming ad campaign.
I had them at 5 stars until I actually received a product.
*** Well round 2 with these guys... 3 pillows and a framed print as of 6 days after order was made... 1 print shipped finally... no word on the pillows. Such a let down. Lets face it, if you live in a metro area in the United States you can have all of the services Printful offers at a better price right near you and you won't have production or shipping delays. Example : 16x20 image wrapped canvas print, Printful $39.99 and what they shipped me 5 days later was thrown in the garbage because of lack of quality. Office Depot, same product $29.99 and received in 2 days and was perfect.
*** Latest *** upgrade, although it took a bit longer than I expected to ship from them , the pillows I ordered were spot on; although I have learned to not use a white background as the pillow case is a bit see through. The framed print while cost prohibitive , was printed on a nice grade paper and had good finishing in the framing. The quality control was much better than the last shipment.

Royal Dreamers Clothing

The site is easy to use and great FAQs!

Troubled Shirts

Exactly what i was looking for.

Sol And Selene

Easy to use.

Not all products listed in app description are available to sell on my website.

Variant (mockup) images are not showing in Shopify. Makes the product listed useless.

Resiliency Command

Amazing, and it just keeps getting better! It works great, what more can I say? They're quality of not only the app but the products themselves are amazing.

Colorado Duds

Update 1/10/18 This place is such a joke. They screwed up a jacket for a customer then said it was because of my mistake when ordering. I reversed the charges on my credit card and after a week and screen shots of my order being placed correctly, they decided to credit me back after I said not to because I had already reversed the charges. Now I get a note from their fraud investigator stating I owe them the price paid plus $15 to pay for the chargeback. Not happening and i'll dispute that on my card as well.

Update 5/9/16 I took off another star today after another customer complaint (in a string of complaints) regarding the BAD quality of printing. The same printing that i've complained about for years from this company and each time get the excuse that it was a one time mistake.

This place has gone DOWN HILL. I've been using them since 2013 and the quality has gone down, the customer service has gone down, and the response time for emails has gone down. Seriously don't intend on getting a response back within 2-days. They send out "urgent messages" if something is wrong with your order or shipping address but it's not treated as urgent once you update. They don't let you know that an item is out of stock until the very last day of their 7-day shipping window so by that time, you look like an idiot telling your customer that their item is out of stock a week after they ordered it. I occasionally order test shirts just to keep up on their quality and EVERY one has had something wrong with it that they claim is a one time mistake. If their shipper loses a shipment, you get to pay to have another item shipped. Unfortunately, I am stuck with them for now.

John Nobrand

I'm a UI/UX Designer and i can tell that is really seamless the integration with Shopify, good UX, very user friendly, well done!

Kill Print

Is just the best... with the all over printing and the prices, I have not found one like it.