Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

by Printful

Top rated Print-on-demand drop shipping & warehousing service

Red Pill Blue Pill Collective

Customer Service is very delayed in responding to questions, which often leads to missed deadlines or fulfillment of packages. Also there has been some difficulty with uploading new products to the store itself. Other great quality printing.

Golf For Peace

I need golf/polo style shirts with collar's. My site revolves around the golfing and a majority of golf course require a 'Proper Attire". Which means shirts with a collar, No cut off's or blue jeans...

Immoralbrand

Prices are stupid high. If I were to cut them out I'd increase profits by 75%.

Lady Macbeths Castle

it would be nice to see a mock up as I design. Hard topmast photo.

Blac Rhino Co

The site is great with the mock ups however they don't do all branding like some company's, you can only have your tag in a tag less item. Customer services sucks the people are nice when they decide to email you back my items have been on hold over a week and they have not given me any up dates. I have no idea of the quality because my sample orders are still on hold which sucks. I suppose aside from all of that its great.

Selu Alofipo Fine Art

Honestly, I am conflicted. I am very pleased with the customer service and have felt they truly have a genuine interest to make their customers happy. I have also been quite pleased with how easy their dashboard is. However, my major concern is with the quality of their leggings. I have ordered several samples and the print quality looks fantastic. I was also quite pleased with the quality of the material. The paramount issue involves two things......
1). the stitching along the crotch area doesnt seem to hold very well. 3 out of the six samples we ordered is already starting to come undone after wearing only once.
2). The lining inside the legging is white and shows through any legging that has a dark color (most especially on the black color).

To be fair, I haven't addressed the issue with them just yet. But I will be contacting them in the morning. I wish their customer service was more readily available as they seem to only stay open from 10:00 am - 5:00 (MST). I am hoping they will have a resolution to this problem.

Skull Jewelry Rocks

It's a decent app I still don't understand why it wants to sync all my products and get involved with other aspects of my store. Print stuff, that's all I want quit asking me to sync my other products. it's annoying.

Ignite Liberty

I love the idea and I was stoked to use the service, but with the company being located in CA it's a tax nightmare. If you operate as an LLC and use Printful be prepared to pay an yearly $800 fee to CA if 25% of your sales come from Printful.

Jawn Street Wear

you claim to have beanies and flat caps and such but i never get the option to add them to my store which is really disappointing. as much as i love using your platform. ALSO i dont get a side view on my legging which means now i have to pay extra for photo shoots so people can see my merchandise.

Dbha

There have been a couple of products that our customers received that were cut off, however, we are doing the best we can at our new e-commerce business and Printful has been a huge part of it for us. We are thankful for the service that Printful has provided us. We like to think that the people at Printful put as much time and effort into making great products as we have designing the products that we sell. Although we haven't heard personally from the Printful team, we appreciate the time they take to create our products for us. It is a bit pricey as far as making a profit goes, which is something I'd consider looking into before using the app. But over-all our experience so far has been good. Thanks to the Printful team! Keep it up!