Printful: Print on Demand

Printful: Print on Demand

by Printful

Top-rated print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

DimDay Clothing

great app with simple easy integration, helped me to set up and run a store effectively. product sync is quick and accurate

BL∆CK XL3NC

So far so good. Simple to use. Integrates to my Shopify store easily. It's much better than other apps i've used

Liquid Dreams by Mikus

A ton of products and their mockups to simulate your designs. An easy way to snowball your inventory.

ROLOATHLETICS

Great and easy to use. I would say I have had 99% accuracy and only 1-2 random mess ups. They are quick to fix and have never left me hanging.

March 4, 2021

Hi there!

Thank you for your review! We are so glad to hear you have been having a positive experience with our customer support, and we definitely want to keep it that way!

We look forward to continue our successful collaboration! :)

- Elina

Tshirtey

This App This PRINTFUL are the best in everything. but need more products to be uploaded in accessories

KOVA Apparel & Lifestyle

Seamless transitioning from Shoplift to Printful. Printful sync's every product for you and even lets you edit the product on Printful to shopify!

clutch reserve

Amazing app. Has everything you need to build and grow the best dropshipping clothing brand possible.

Optic-Creations

I did a trial order of my company logo and name on the back and a custom mask. Im not exaggerating one bit when I say the quality, speed or shipping and packaging was far above what I was expecting. Very satisfied to be on board with this company. Keep rocking!!! Thank you much!!

March 1, 2021

Hi!
Thank you for the review. You can check out our feature requests (https://www.printful.com/feature-request) and add one as well for something you would like Printful to have. We keep growing and we try to accommodate everyone's needs.

- Renate

Phulays

Yes, Printful might not be the cheapest option, but: Printful's customer service is exceptional, and production time is probably the fastest you can get. The shipping works just fine and fast. I started with Printful and after a couple of weeks wanted to try other platforms to see the difference. After a few sales, I went back to Printful just because nothing out there matches the speed and quality Printful provides. Some will say that the quality of Printful is not the best, but it is not true. Sure, if for example choose the cheapest hoodie, namely the Gildan, then the quality of the garmin is not the best. However, this has nothing to do with Printful, it has everything to do with your product selection. Do some research, I would say. I'm super happy with Printful, I would be even happier if there were a few more trending colors for the premium clothing options, but I can live with that. This rating is my personal and honest opinion.

February 27, 2021

Hi!
Thank you so much for your detailed feedback! We're glad to hear that you enjoy working with us, and please know that we are always on the lookout for adding more color and size options to our products so that is definitely something to look forward to.

If you have any other suggestions, please reach out to us via feedback@printful.com We'd love to hear from you!

- Renate

Tread Hunting

I am a new user of print on demand, and so far it has done me good adding products to my Shopify Store.