Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

by Printful

Top rated print-on-demand drop shipping & warehousing service

Tulip Brand

Does all of the "table stakes" stuff well -- good visibility to their process and their tools work well enough. However, the more you use it, the more frustrating it becomes. Their customer support feels like it purposely tries to be unavailable. Their phone is never picked up, and messages answered days later. Email support is spotty, and chat is often unavailable (but usually the easiest way to reach someone, "easy" being a relative term with Printful). Their service is buggy, for instance I had a 60 t-shirt bulk order where the unit cost varied by $3.25 PER SHIRT (!!!) depending on how I set up the order, and I still can't get customer support to help me. Long story short, the more you use it, the more you realize they are not set up to make you (the seller) successful -- which is a big no-no when you're the highest priced/premium service in the marketplace.

Kindafunnytees

Had to change my review from 5 stars to 3. I have been using Printful for 2 months now and my biggest problems is a number of products that are consistently out of stock and the number of items that are discontinued. At one point I had over 300 items out of stock and currently have 363 discontinued items. If it continues like this moving forward I will be willing to try another print on demand service.

Hard to sell items if you never have them in stock.

Kulbaco

Tech support is a joke. Margins are crap. If you have issues shipping internationally, they "recommend" that you not sell to international customers.
There are other companies doing this very same thing.

Mechiesloft Com

No consistency in throw pillow color with the print file I send. Colors always come out completely different. Stitching is already loose in some of the samples I just ordered. It's a shame because I really like the pillows. I won't be ordering from here again.

Humn Apparel

Takes way too long to ship, and all the products cost way too much, so I'm forced to charge a lot to my customers. I also really wished there were more items, especially bottoms like sweatpants and joggers (they already have leggings so I don't see why they couldn't do that).

Montone Clothings

Such a pain, the fulfillment process takes a while. They are real "Hold" happy, they place orders on hold and you have to do like many steps to get it released. Not too happy with the customer service either as they are not as helpful as they should be see how my business directly brings business to them. If there is a clothing app alternative someone please let me know. constant frustration with them and their lack of assistance.

Neons 2

Would be cool but any change in price results in you having to recreate the product over again from scratch.

Such a pain in the ass.

I ran a Buy 1, Get 40% off sale on T-shirts and every single shirt that was 40% off can't sync and even though in their platform it shows an icon of the shirt they ordered, I have to recreate it from scratch. There's not even a clone button.

Live Chat Support says there's no other way and didn't seem to think this was a big issue.

That 305

Haven't even opened yet, but will be launching late now, because of a 20% QA failure rate on printing samples. Discolored tees, poor ink distribution, their in-house designers making unnecessary changes that look like sh!t without approval

Customer service has been pretty sh!tty, too -- the chat pop-up only appears on the site sometimes. Emails? Had to follow up over and over. When I called, I could barely hear dude because of his sh!tty headset flooding with background noise.

The reason for such a poor rate? They've been busy so their internal QA hasn't been checking as closely . . . like WHAT. Don't make that my f_cking problem.

This gets fixed this week or I'll be finding another printer stat.

General Shirt Center

Terrible pricing, good branding options.

The Pup Tique

High product costs make it very difficult to profit with Printful. Had a terrible experience with their customer service as well.