Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

by Printful

Top rated Print-on-demand drop shipping & warehousing service

Chinobling

These guys ROCK! Moved from a different POD (CustomCat) because comparing side by side DTG prints, Printful was more vibrant and it didn't have a TON of pre-treat, the other guys was so coated that the shirts looked discolored.

The partial and 3D Puff caps... ROCK! These are the guys you want to do snapbacks with, trust me. Tight stitches, tight 3d puff. NFL/MLB/NBA quality stuff. I had those other guys and it was definitely garbage.

Having some issues with simple graphics in 3D puff and customer service communication, but overall if you give a sh!t about your brand, the little bit extra you pay is extremely worth it.

Would give 5 star but the inside labels are a major pain in the butt, hopefully they figure out something simpler. It's so painful that I don't even offer more colors because of it.

Avenuesixth

So far So good. Hope it works great in future

Pacific Coast Outlet

The app is pretty easy to use but I don't like the syncing screen at the opening

Istrapprime

I am enjoying the interface and customer support. I hope to get my live rates issue resolved soon and then 5 out of 5 for me.

Roller Derby Love

Easiest to use print on demand app that I've found. But you pay for that convenience as the product prices are generally higher than other POD apps.

Best Of Gaming

good i think printful is verrrrry well made !

Lifestyle By Mata

Just need more variety in clothing on offer. Other than that it’s awesome. Thanks heaps team

Epmcreativedesigns

Its great however I think the designer should be able to work on new products using the app on the go.

Tidell Test

Great on helping out. Only problem would have to be fulfillment time

Weldwear

Fantastic, easy to use. Could do with additional features though. Such as the ability to more easily sync and manage mockup photos. All in all it works well.