Printful: Print on Demand

Printful: Print on Demand

by Printful

Top-rated print on demand dropshipping & warehousing service

Jomumba

It is pretty easy to navigate, gives you a very good idea of how your end products are going to look, and ports over seamlessly to Shopify. It has crisp mock-up photos and already comes with a sizing chart. For branding, Printful offers clothing tags and branded shipping packages. My biggest critique would be the notice given about products not being available. I made an all-over hoodie design expecting to put it on the store but then noticed that they were no longer available when I went to make a second all over hoodie design. There wasn't any notification that Printful ran out of inventory or discontinued all-over print hoodies. There was a notice in my printful account next to the design but it was too small in my opinion. Plus, the option to auto list the product as unavailable when Printful is out would be nice so that a customer doesn't buy a product that cannot be fulfilled.

January 25, 2020

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback!
As for your concerns - a lot of our products are stocked on demand, but if
a synced product is discontinued or out of stock with our suppliers for over 24 hours, we can update its status to “out of stock” on your store's side.
This means that the product will not be available for purchase in your store until it’s back in stock.
You can enable this feature via your Printful Dashboard > Stores > Settings > Orders > Automatic stock update.
If you have the product listed on your store, we will also send you a notification email, listing the discontinued products. You can see our all-over print hoodie here: https://www.printful.com/custom/mens/hoodies-sweatshirts/all-over-print-hoodie.
The discontinuation is temporary and these variants will be available for you as soon as the fabric stock is back and stable in both Europe and Mexico. We expect this to happen later this February.

Feel free to reach out to us, if you have any additional feedback, by sending an email to feedback@printful.com!

One Love Inspire

I use this app to help me design my products. I like using this app because it's very simple and easy for someone just starting out. I rated it a 4 out of 5 because I would like more design features like some of the other apps I use.

January 3, 2020

Hi, thank you for your review, we really appreciate it! We're glad to know that you're liking this app and we'll reach out to you to find out what we could do to improve it!

Normal Brandz

Way too expensive. Eating into my profit margins. One good thing is they print and ship fast. Need to lower their prices or I'l go elsewhere.

Bearsfit

The integration is good, but they take to long to fulfill orders 6 days to fulfill and 11 delivered with standard shipping and they said 5 to 7 days delivered

December 7, 2019

Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it!

Our fulfillment timeframe is 2-7 business days for apparel items and 2-5 business days for non-apparel products. Although we can't provide a specific date when the order will be fulfilled, we will definitely do our best to fulfill it as quickly as possible.
Shipping time depends on the selected delivery time and occurs during the business days as well. On rare occasions, there may be some unpredictable circumstances that occur which could delay the shipping time, but generally, the orders should be delivered within the estimated timeframe.

We will follow-up with you via email to gain more information on the delivery time you experienced with your order!

SHOP1L2L3L

so far so good with the design part. now lets see how the actual printing and fulfillment turns out.

November 27, 2019

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate it!

Be sure to reach out to us at feedback@printful.com, if you have any additional feedback or encounter any questions or concerns with our prints and fulfillment, we'd love to hear from you! :)

Festival-zone

Excellente application , en attente des produits de la marque Champion en Europe :) , pour une prochaine mise à jour il faudrait proposer des impressions non brodé sur les Bobs old school

saritshay

I WISH I COULD USE IT FOR FREE ON SHOPIFY AND ETSY I REALLY LIKE YOUR STUFF AND THE FAST SHIPPING thanks

November 7, 2019

Thank you for your review!
I wanted to let you know that our plugin is free for all platforms. :)

Be sure to reach out to us at feedback@printful.com, if you have any additional questions or concerns!

VictoryWarrior

There really needs to be a better way of approving a design change by Printful Design team. I was confused about how to approve the changes so I do not know if it went through. Thank you.

November 5, 2019

Hi, thank you for your review, we really appreciate hearing from you!

Thank you for your feedback regarding the approval process for orders being placed on hold, this is very useful to us! We will follow-up via email to gain more insight into your experience with this and how this process could be improved!

Outfits For All

The app is great and the design process makes it easy. But the steps after that are not so good. Slow processing on orders. When ever I bring it up i get the same answer most orders are processed in 2 days and shipped out after that. that must happen to customers who bring in lots of money or favored customers.

November 1, 2019

Hi there, thank you for your review!
I'm glad to know that your experience with our app has been positive!

In your review, you have mentioned that the order processing is slow. Our fulfillment timeframe is 2-7 business days for apparel orders and 2-5 business days for non-apparel items. There are multiple factors that can affect how quickly an order will be fulfilled such as the availability and stock of the item, the printing technique, and the general order queue at the facility. Of course, we will try to fulfill your orders as quickly as possible and we are working toward a faster fulfillment timeframe as we understand that receiving the orders in a timely manner is important.

If there's anything else you'd like to share about your time with us or if there's anything we can help with, be sure to contact us at feedback@printful.com.

The Palm

Great app with a ot of prducts: I am missing some products easy to manufacture (I think) like rubber bracelets or neck key holders or card holders for events. Keep it up.