Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

Printful: Print‑on‑Demand

by Printful

Top rated print-on-demand drop shipping & warehousing service

NORTHSIDE

111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111010101101011010010101101011001101101001101101001100110101010101001

Got Wiener

Great app! You have the ability to have all prints created and shipped from one vendor instead of having to compare print vendors. - However, I would like to see a better cost margin on the products, especially t-shirts. The pricing on same brand clothing is much higher than other on-line print providers. As a result I will be reviewing and trying other apps as I go along in a effort to find better margins. That said the Printful app also allows the ability to warehouse pack-ins as well as other products not available via Printful, however these benefits come at an additional price which I don't mind paying for the extras but the base prices for some clothing products are considerably higher. - Another plus is Printful has great tutorials especially when it comes to print colors.

Dexter and Gary

I love this app except that it syncs products that I do not use it for which can be confusing with a large inventory when I receive notifications of unsynced items.

March 7, 2019

Thank you for your review! We're glad to know that you've been having a positive time with our app!
If you are receiving notifications about not synced items, we suggest "ignoring" these products in the Printful app -> Products -> Ignore. This way our system will ignore these products and will not pull them in orders if they are ordered in your storefront. Even if the products aren't supposed to be fulfilled by Printful, they would be imported into Printful in case you'd like to manually sync them. By ignoring the items, you will not receive notifications about the not-synced items.

We hope this helps! Let us know anytime you have any questions!

World Wide Basement Vibes

Near perfect. Swapping the default display .jpg for .png is nearly impossible after making a product, but I expect the interface to only improve with time.

Bad Wear Day

Good interface, integration and turn around. EU shipping is great - Ideally a UK based centre would be a full 5*

Christians be like

I use this app to make t-shirts, it is really easy to apply discounts to all item or for customer appreciation discount for returning customers. I wish it had more graphic word art and religious/christian are for people wanting Christian t-shirts. Thanks. I love what you do.

Word Weaver Ink

Useful app, shows you what you need on a daily basis. I wish you could do a little bit more overall but all in all its a nice app.

Manfs Brand

If you could stock pink hooded sweatshirts that would be great. Maybe some tie dye options, and embroidery for the center of the chest not just pocket area. Just some thoughts.

filipinotshirts.com

Easy to use app. I only would like to see that I can upload and create multiple designs in a batch. I have 80+ designs which I need to produce per product.

Maître Keto

J'aime leurs produits et leur système d'application des motifs sur les vêtements. Je n'ai pas encore tester leur livraison. Merci Printful.